Parental advisory

>parental advisory
>very shallow listen
>we upload trash
>then I forget shit like death grips, like eh
>music video with a shoe mimicking the lyrics

You guys realise that they are fucking with us right? They look down on us as a fanbase because we're all meme spamming retards that eat up their shit...

They're not fucking gods who cares what they think
I'll still enjoy their music no matter how much they hate me

since I pirated all their music I don't give a heck if they hate me

>parental advisory
>very shallow listen
wut

i dont get it

I think they do dislike mu's perception but they place with absurdist concepts and you are mistaking it for them hating fans. I see it as anti marketing to a degree

Is this the new meme grips album?

Shit i love being a memelord better pretend that trash is any good and be a homo on Sup Forums

It's kind of like a taunt by saying it's a shallow listen, and putting a parent advisory symbol (so they know kids will rebel) in a self aware manner.

Nice meme

Not at all, the FCC has to put a label on it if there are swears. Do you not understand how this works?

I don't know if it's hate, but it's kind of condescending. They know that their fans will love a video of a shoe mimicking the lyrics, so they do it.

I disagree and think you are projecting. Not saying I know what they were exactly thinking but it fits in with their general use of mixing high and low brow art together to create a dissonance or confusing atmosphere

Yeah, but you see "Parental Advisory" and expect something bad to be in the album. None of their other albums have that symbol, it's seems cliche

the title track has pretty disturbing imagery

All of their albums have disturbing imagery, yet you never see "Parental Advisory" on the cover.

It's them attempting to subvert industry standards, like they try to do with everything pretty much since the beginning

But it seems like they are self aware about their fans and the industry, they said that they upload trash, and MC Ride doesn't care about Death Grips. Plus, the "Very Shallow Listening" enforces that.

Thanks i try really hard like every other Sup Forumstant to be the memest memer a meme ever saw on mume

I see uploading trash as commentary on how everyone is constantly putting meaningless parts of their life on the internet nowadays. Him being over DG to me just fits his whole style of consuming, becoming, and destroying everything he can, even things meaningful and beneficial to him like the band. The shallow listening thing is them using anti art ideas

Def agree with you that they are self aware but I don't think it is to spite fans. There are many other people in the world who listen to them and don't do it through the lens of Sup Forumss hive mind

Their albums always have the Parental Advisory when they're for sale. Just because you didn't see it next to the penis on NLDW doesn't mean anything, it's a moot point.

tl;dr you're a numb nuts.

>None of their other albums have that symbol, it's seems cliche
my assumption would be that its because this has wider distribution. An album doesn't automatically need to have that but if it gets large enough distribution then its required to.

and....THERE IT IS.

check these btw

fucking close

I hope you're kidding

Because you never see the cover of the actual physical record.

IIRC parental advisory stickers are completely optional (w the exception of iTunes explicit labeling and such) and a label decision. most majors have their own rules for what makes an album worthy of the sticker