1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How does this make you feel? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461582/Man-27-charged-burning-19-year-old-Jessica-Chambers-death-Mississippi-year-dead-road.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing because I'm not some butthurt racist stormtard

LMAO It's ALWAYS a blonde

Just waiting for the next post to be of her with a black eye saying how "You think you know someone."

All smiles.

That girl got what was coming to her :^)

horny

Poor guy doesnt know what he got himself in to.

i love when stereotypes are true

Race traitor

nothing of value was lost lmao

Whoops

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461582/Man-27-charged-burning-19-year-old-Jessica-Chambers-death-Mississippi-year-dead-road.html

What do you feel now?

""""blonde""""

Do white Australian girls date abos because it is trendy and liberal

Well it's gross but not my business. on the other hand I'm really mad about whatever the fuck he has on his head.

Not much. This is what happens.

Holy shit he is even uglier than I could have imagined. He's like a fucking troll and his wife is heinous too.

Love

Nah, they're not that tolerant.

>aus
I have disgust for most non-whites anyway. If she's degrading herself int bestuality it's her choice. But I speak this as an emigrant myself (Hungarian). If this was in my motherland this bitch and her toy nigger would have gotten wrecked by now. But alas the new world is weak and Cucked.

That's a very halfassed kiss.

I hate white faggots as much as I hate blacks. So it makes no difference to me if a nigger steals a girl from some low t pussy boy.

>emigrant
You mean migrant right? Don't flatter yourself.

Disgusted. Hopefully she's sterile or dies as an example to others.

Wife? You mean the blonde one? She was pretty qt.

>Czech
Doubt.jpg

No, scroll down in the article.

It's funny. Women RATHER DATE Murderers,rapists and other races than you. Women rather risk their lives than date someone like us and women even rather date and hoard animals than date us.

I feel like the human race in general is going to crash till we get back to a sustainable population.

Mexico
What should I feel? I don't get it.

Women just want a masculine man to dick them down. They don't really give a shit about anything else. What do you mean like us? Chicks love my cock.

qts, envy em

How do u be masculine?

Aroused

Are you white?

The world doesnt revolve around you

Why are niggers so alpha and masculine?

Argentina
I don't care

wow, that escalated quickly

Good. Because the white race deserve that. A retribution for the sin they commit during colonial times.

She has nice facial features, it will be flushed down the toilet and lost forever.

They're both better looking than me fa.m

Fucking don't care

>flushed down the toilet
More like improved desu senpai.

You be socially smart. Learn to size people up. Work out. Learn to talk to people. Learn to have a strong presence.

Not all of them are some are faggots. They have a culture of sexual opportunism though where people care more about dominance compared to whites.

It takes practice and time and intelligence and hard work to be masculine. Some people are just born with it but to be a real alpha male most have to work very hard at it.