>hikkyz.net/misc/stringassembler/

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed)

--

>Advancing Guitarist - Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-808648191/mountain-folk
youtu.be/3NitztFyRNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rate my board fags

Quality is shit so I'll type whats happening

FAB overdrive > small stone phaser > holy grail reverb >fuzzface > blues driver > ultra vibrato > sample bit rate reducer > multi effects/preamp

it's time for your threadly dose /gg/ !

What does she have stuck on that Rickenbacker?

the thing so she can press it against her belly?

what size of cocks do you prefer?

>10x20 room
>15 microphones
>bandmates all complain that they can't sing two feet away from their mic grill

>Headstock doesn't say fender
Third world qt
Dropped

>Qt Grill Edition
anime girls don't count though

She plays a Fender® American Elite Stratocaster® mostly nowadays.

I love them like a mod loves his hot pockets.

they r qts

Is it really better for that? It looks like a pain to play properly and not have any fret buzz.

It's not a good board senpai and there are a few truly confusing decisions:

Mainly, you have 2 modulation effects, but also a multi-effects unit. Just like the last guy, I'm going to suggest something like a Modfactor or just an all-in-one solution to modulation.

You have reverb but no delay (I'm guessing your ME is your acting delay, but multi-units are horrid for time based effects). On top of that they're not good pre-amp units.

No compression. This one is a killer. Compression is practically mandatory if you do soloing.

Also many fuzzes now come with bitcrusher switch mods on them. I had one by Dwarfcraft and another called the Absynth.

I understand many of your choices are monetary, but this is what I think.

Why don't slide people just sit down to play?
It looks dumb as hell playing these while standing up.

Stage presence. You don't want just to sit in one place and wank on your guitar, when your music is very rhythmic and energetic.

bc the way she bobs around while she plays it is aborable

that's what drummers do though

Well, they sit behind the kit on the back end of the stage, so they don't look stupid. Plus moving the kit and drumming at the same time is implausible.

get rid of the fab, even on bypass it's a signal killer
multi effects after the driver, fuzzface, ect....
and the reverb should always be fucking LAST

because now you have every effect exerting itself upon the reverb and it's decay... fucking strange man just put the reverb at the fucking end and put your overdrives/distortions before anything else.

Trying to find something that'll give my clean or mostly clean signal a little more tone and grit. Should I pick up a TS9 or will the gain on my amp do the job?

depends on if you can overdrive the amp, requires volume and wattage unless if you have a master volume, throw the main volume way up and tune in with the master... amp distortion sounds much better then anything pedal driven, as they are 99% of the time digital effects, unless if you buy a 300$ pedal with a fucking tube in it

that being said the TS9 is super popular, never tried one however. probably sounds great with a compressor and EQ, which are the two only worthwhile pedals really

Smart girl.

A Sparkle Drive might be what you're looking for. It has the TS9 overdrive sound, but also a clean blend knob to keep it from sounding too dirty.

>maple hss elite

>it's a signal killer
i dont think someone with a sample rate reducer cares about his signal's quality

I have one of the newish tube screamers that you can switch to ts9 or hot. If you turn the drive down and play it through a clean channel it gives a light overdrive that is reminiscent of a Deluxe tube breakup

Are boutique pedals for giggers or bedroom players?

Every time I go to a show, guitar players always use mass produced stomp boxes. The only exception is Wata with watafuzz.

Are boutique pedals a scam to sell you junk PCB boards?

Boutique pedals are for shoegaze faggots who do "sonic experiments".

Actual gigging performers who live off their trade use what is the sturdiest with the best sound for their shit.

There are of course some exceptions as with all rules.

After trying reverb before the the bluesdriver, I just haven't switched back. It sounds surprisingly good with a steady vibrato too. I know it's weird but believe it or not it sounds great. And if I need a traditional reverb sounds I just use the multi effect, despite it not sounding as good as the holy grail

And yeah I was thinking of taking out the fab, i only used it if I wanted a subtle crunch which is all it is ever good for

can someone recommend me a fun/challenging song to learn?

Yeah a delay and compressor is on my wish list. I was looking at the dynacomp but if you got any recs for either a delay or comp then that'd be great

Thing is about the fuzz and bitcrusher is that I love the tone of the fuzzface too much to replace it and the bitcrusher is there just in case I ever wanna fuck up the signal a bit

But thanks for the advise anyway senpai

pedals, like most gear for that matter, follow the law of diminishing returns. Few people would be able to tell the quality difference between a good pedal and a great pedal, much less in a gigging situation. Therefore, boutique stuff is not favored over mass produced pedals. Of course, there might also be a psychological effect coming from the brand reputation, the fact that it was used by famous musicians, etc.

If you got a bass try Tommy the cat by primus

Really tricky to learn but fun as fuck once you got it down

Keeley 2-knob/4-knob and Exotic SP are all good IMO, and I've used all 3 on boards.

How do I psych rock?

Has anyone on here played a Reverend before? I'm deciding as to whether or not to get a Double Agent or just go with a Strat. I've played a Strat but I can't find a Reverend anywhere in my area.

Not a scam so much as just not necessary for most people. The only really worthwhile units are some of the analog bb-style delays (JHS Panther, Memory Lane, Red Panda Particle, most of the Empress units, El Capitan, etc) with extra features and/or some clever sounds tacked on. Everything is just oscillating fuzzes/distortions, tubescreamers, and Centaur clones from most boutique dealers.
There's a handful of fairly unique pedals and some really good ones with extra capability tacked on traditional pedals (JHS does a good modshop for adding extra shit to existing boxes like bypasses and more controls).

I keep everything on my board as EHX/Boss as possible, only going with a few boutique pedals.

Do acid and lick your fret board while listening to piper st the gates of dawn.

I've had one of these and used it as guitar compressor for years. It adds some serious chunk to a distorted humbucker.

ehh. it really depends. pro guitarists that actually make money playing can get away with using them for gigging and studio stuff

other than that i don't see much of a point spending hundreds/thousands of dollars on pedals. if you're gigging around in bars and stuff you have to be kind of bat shit crazy to buy very expensive pedals.

Has to be b8

we're all in here
troll OP's making threads so they don't show up when you go to and have to search the entire catalog, he's from Sup Forums, don't encourage the behavior

No one gives a fuck

do you also have to ask your mother to wipe your ass after taking a shit ?

>his mother doesn't wipe his ass

wow look at this pleb

it is a pain in the ass to find this shit on mobile. OP fucked up, not my mom.

Why can't you fuckers try to read the sticky for once? Not putting the /gg/ name on the subject field was done on purpose.

go fuck yourself, you're not some special patrician for wanting to look through the entire catalog instead of having a bookmark like a non-brain dead person

Try looking at the copypasta you lazy fucks

ctrl+f'ing "gg" counts as checking the sticky, you're purposefully trying to make multiple threads be created, you goddamn highschooler

Thanks for bumping the real /gg/ lad

Fuck off cunt

Almost 2 hours late and 12 posts in your thread vs. 50 odd here.

Now fuck off and delete your thread.

We're literally trying to keep people like you away from /gg/

FUCK THIS KANGAROO /GG/ BULLSHIT

i didn't make the thread, i'm just an user who's found /gg/ by having a bookmark to it for the past year and all a sudden you crowd show up trying to keep "shitters" out
define "people like me"

Faggots

why am i a faggot for having /gg/ bookmarked?

Go back to your thread and stay there.

go back to Sup Forums and stay there

>I DON'T LIKE YOUR POSTS SO YOU MUST BE FROM Sup Forums LOL

I use a mix of both, usually my fuzz and a few other pedals are cheap, but I like weird reverbs and delays for experimental stuff.

>come up with lots of stuff
>too lazy to actually record any of it
Fuck man, when you play for a day without recording anything, feels like such a waste.

Reposting old shit again, I guess.

soundcloud.com/user-808648191/mountain-folk

Post some of your sheit, men. Why do you care if it's good or not, aren't you curious what your fellow /gg/ers have whipped up?

>he's from Sup Forums
No, I'm not, you dinger. I made the last thread too, check it out. Was there much bullshitting there? Guess what, no, and you have to thank me for it.

Master of Puppets

>No, I'm not, you dinger. I made the last thread too, check it out. Was there much bullshitting there? Guess what, no, and you have to thank me for it.
use your brain. what type of person does it "keep out" (it doesn't actually keep out, it just creates an extra hassle) to make it unable to find a thread by having a bookmark or searching the catalog? it inconveniences people who frequent /gg/ enough to have a bookmark or not care about non-/gg/ threads on Sup Forums. you're inconveniencing long-time /gg/ regulars, and you're a massive faggot incapable of using your brain for doing so. you're not the first person to have done this and i hate it every time some highschooler comes by and thinks it's some special super awesome idea

JESUS CRHIST, just bookmark 'guitar', man. Or does it trouble too much to pick out /gg/ from like 5 threads total? Do you realize how much of a stupid rant are you on right now?
>THIS guy is telling me to use my brain

it's to keep you out

>Fuck man, when you play for a day without recording anything, feels like such a waste.
I keep doing fuckall on my guitar and I feel like shit partly for that reason, it sucks.

did it work?

BUT I WANT TO FUCKING FIND /GG/ AS EASILY AS I CAN YOU FUCKING HIGH SCHOOLER BRAT

i can tell you're legitimately underage

I'm not psyched that the hadean brand seems to be growing while the sx brand offers fancier guitars... At least they have cheap LPs again. Too bad they aren't of the bolt-on sacrilege variety.

hadeans are for shitters, go to the shitter thread, i don't know how you found this one it's the secret non-shitter thread

Now you're just being a complete FUCKING RETARD. You know what, I'm gonna make every thread from now on, just to piss you off.

fuck this

sage

based user

I will follow you everywhere my man

that was your fellow secret-club aspie mocking me, i can tell your brain's not fully developed since you can't detect his dripping sarcasm

Reported for shitposting and posting off topic
You too

yes!!!! my fellow le secret clubittors! :D le narwhal bacons at midnight!

nigger that was the most obvious bait I've seen all week

I didn't even knew what Narhwal bacons was. Looks like we found the ex-redditor

yes, keep le shitters out of le secret club thread :D look how great this thread is :D

They are pretty shit so I'm not sure what the deal is... There doesn't seem to be any reason to get them when SX offers the exact same models. They should stick to making weird stuff. Also ugly headstocks

This thread was ruined because of that faggot, if he didn't just come complaining like a brat and made another thread this thread would be working decently

It was decent until y'all started biting dat b8

Right, should have just ignored.

Please, don't pay attention to the faggotry, there is a chance this thread can be saved.

Just record some shit. The sc I posted was literal random garbage (I thought) and some people liked it. Maybe you're so used to what you play, so you just automatically think it sounds unoriginal to everyone. That's not true. Record some shit.

I promise to keep shitting up these threads until you stop putting the god damn subject in the name field

if you didn't purposefully inconvenience me, i wouldn't be annoyed by the inconvenience

>buzz stop

Man nothing triggers me as much as fucking buzz stops. I understand switching out your JM's bridge but this just really kills any character on the JM and leaves you with a Tele with shitty sustain.

Bedroom, honestly. You don't want to take your 400$ pedals on the road to have some drunk asshole stumble on stage and spill his beer on it.

Like Buzz from the Melvins said you also don't want to get to a gig to realize your made-in-Morocco pedal is busted and you can't just walk into Guitar Center and get another one. I think giggers prefer vintage to boutique any day either way.

>>buzz stop
Pretty stupid, yeah. Why would you even buy a JM in the first place, if you want a lot of sustain out of your guitar?

I don't, I love my JM to death.

What I'm saying is people really need to re-evalutate and think "hm why don't I get a Tele?" instead of just going with the fuckin offset Fender craze.

Yeah, I agree. My wording is retarded, I didn't mean 'you' specifically. I love mine too, I still want a guitar with a lot of sustain for different purposes.

Use the word "one" and your meaning will be clear.

>buzz stop
Irratates me too. A mustang bridge is a cheaper, simpler solution

>still can't find a demo for this goddamn guitar
It's almost like these people don't want to sell their product or something.

>The other thread has people posting their pointy guitars and their Squiers
Wew la

Doesn't surprise me at all

youtu.be/3NitztFyRNc