Sup Forumsmor thread

Sup Forumsmor thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfrPI76WCQQ
mediaite.com/online/chicago-cubs-fire-dj-who-played-smack-my-b-up-as-pitcher-suspended-for-domestic-violence-walked-off-mound/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apparently in 2011 Sup Forums was already garbage....

Who Are My Bloody Valentine and Why Do They Keep Following Us?

Many reviewers compare Velocity Girl to My Bloody Valentine. Velocity Girl remind people of MBV the way Beatlemania used to remind people of the Beatles. Why? Could it be that both bands rely on a heavily distorted guitar sound, a female lead singer whose vocals are mixed in a raging wall of noise, album cover art composed of blurry photographs, and oblique arrangements that evoke jarring and dreamlike states? Who knows?

"It's a sore topic with us now. We never deliberately tried to sound like another band," Moore says. "We definitely enjoy aspects of other bands; a good melody, a good guitar sound, that sort of thing."

He then adds almost defensively, " I think with any young musicians, their sound is going to reflect what they listen to a lot"

Still Sucking Air

Truth is though, the art-damaged MBV couldn't pen a song as infectious as VC's "Pop Loser," or "Crazy Town." As one reviewer put it, "They put the pop into Sub Pop." Not only is Shannon's voice far more accomplished than Belinda Butcher's, but the band itself seems more sure-footed. (VC also have a sense of humor, which is sorely lacking in many of today's top shoegazers. For instance, for the first line on the album, Shannon sings in her sweetest lullaby voice, "I know a place that I'm going to. . .burn down.")

Before embarking on a career of not sounding like My Bloody Valentine, they had an industrial quality about them. "Industrial in the sense that when we started we didn't know the chords or anything and so we played percussive sounds scraping and clicking the strings off the bridge, stuff more noise oriented," Moore says.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfrPI76WCQQ

potion seller

lel

lel

lel

>what is breakcoe

lol this is stupid

who is the cute Japanese girl on the bottom right

genuin kek

¿literalmente aqui?

thats a guy, Juntaro Yamanouchi of the Gerogerigegege

>LIVE HERE MY WHOLE LIFE

Fucking every time

Holy fucking shit dude

I remember seeing the OP to that thread & dismissing it, I'm full of regret now.

mediaite.com/online/chicago-cubs-fire-dj-who-played-smack-my-b-up-as-pitcher-suspended-for-domestic-violence-walked-off-mound/

>Neutral Swan Grips Hotel

how would that sound like?

pretentiouness core

You have Jeff on vocals singing something that you might think has depth, but it's actually just what you hear and nothing more, then you have MC Ride doing funny poses (it doesn't really seem that funny when you're listening to an mp3 though), Gira would setup a studio in a tool shed where he would just repeatedly smash random tools against each other whilst fighting off rape claims.

kekaroo

im an oldfag (lurkan since 2014) so a lot of this is really funny to me but i can understand if you plebs don't get it lol

he isnt rong tho

me too

I know the holy fucking shit dude is reading this - he comments every time this is posted.

LIVE HERE MY WHOLE LIFE!

absolute madman

But Andy said they were LaVeyan Satanists

I thought thye were just memes

/r/ing somebody post the "TTNG is my life" rustlemania image

i swear to god that kid talks exactly like this guy i know named Boris

boris if you're reading this, go fuck yourself.

>steeper?
everytime.