last.fm/user/GiuLazzarini
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black pink?

hehe

getting into kpop was a mistake

Who's the best WSJN?

nugudan?

They're both from California
In America the state you're from matters more unless you live in one of the culturally barren ones in the middle of the country

Jessica probably would console her if not for Fany letting her get kicked out...

>you're at the bar and this little chubbster asks you to buy her a double cheese burger
wat do?

Kpop is an inescapable dark pit

as of right now, luda and yeonjung are neck and neck

omo just imagined necking luda and yeonjung....

really hard to say but maybe eunseo

chubster joy~

don't make me choose

kpop is a laddah

i dont understand the curly things. yerin has them too. are there jews in korea? it's weird right?

I don't even have to say

order her a double with extra cheese

Do you guys even listen to the girls or do you just fap to the scandals?

Nigga it's a hairstyle...

>that feel when you fail the Captcha 4 times while the thread saged

nah. Maybe Sunny, she seems to also have some obscure music taste like Krystal. Sunny is still in contact with Jessica I think

>twiceshitters ruin another thread

SNSD ended at Girls&Peace

Looks like CLC Seunghee aka Thicchee aka Sexhee

>In America the state you're from matters more
lmao why are you talking about that cesspool commiefornia like they are all united or something?

hana

filename

sunny and yoona were/are sicas friends

Nayeon is so fucking fertile I swear

Who's 3rd from left? SNSD is 8 members.

Make Sana Chubby Again.

Love and Girls is such an infuriatingly bad song, it's completely contrived and artificial, even by kpop standards

me

Are they actually still in touch or is this just wishful thinking
It'd make me so happy if at least one member didn't just disregard their relationship entirely

That's a man fucking face if I ever saw one

good point. succeeding promos are just fillers.

typical hick that wandered into /k/ and saw everyone calling it commiefornia because of its gun laws and jumped on the bandwagon

Can I get a lewd nugu fancam...

dont talk about tiffany like shes already hone dude

it's impossible to decide

typical spic who walked over the border and acts like he belongs in america

End yourself before I do it for you.

youtu.be/zVB8q0lUBRI

#bringbackfatsana
#sanafeedingprogram

#meanwhileinnorthkorea

Jessica stated herself in a recent interview that she's still in contact with some of the SNSD members.

it's 3am and wjsn is still practicing for their showcase later today, damn they go hard

Good catch I've never been to /k/ but that post reeked of autism

andlemmebreakitdown
BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

every group does that

ioi doesn't qualify as nugu anymore

Buncha cuties. Maybe it's only because they are still young. But I dunno. GFriend is young but look older.

yeah but they do it while still being perfect and attractive while others get so sweaty their plastic starts to melt lmao

SINGING GIRLS AND BOY MEKUBASE SHITE

yeah but thats chungha

imagine if they replace Tiffany with Jessica...

This is making me smile so much
I haven't really listened to SNSD at all since she left because I was torn up about it, now I can finally get the over this shit

need to get me a cosmicgf

youngest one

chaeyeon is the cutest

More?

Yoona! I will never forgive you

you haven't missed out on anything

word

You could have had this much sooner boy.

“There are some members that I keep in touch with and some that I don’t," she admitted.

However, she still wishes the group all the best, saying, "While I can no longer be active with them, I hope that Girls’ Generation does well for a long, long time.”

In the same interview, Jessica also touched on the topic of former group mate Tiffany, who is currently promoting as a solo artist with her title track "I Just Want To Dance."

Jessica also debuted as a solo artist this week, releasing her title track "Fly" on Tuesday.

Jessica noted that though the public is pitting the two of them against each other, she is more than happy that Tiffany is getting a chance to "express herself."

“I think my face off with Tiffany must be entertaining for onlookers. I have listened to Tiffany’s music and seen her music video and showcase. I think I saw a lot of Tiffany wanting to express herself," she explained.

“Rather than a rival, since [Tiffany] came out with a different style of music, I would like if people had fun listening and watching. I am supporting Tiffany’s activities,” the singer added.

That's all it takes to get over it? Lol

Not trying to rain on your parade but it's obvious that Sica still has major beef with Tae and her clique. Maybe Sica talks with Yoona some, but she was pretty obviously hated by a lot of members and i'm not sure that's changed all that much

which kpop is this?

it's a sin to be that ugly

that's a jav actress

Is it just YoonA? I'm positive she's still friends with her. and I hope to God Yuri and Sooyoung too.

post sips

Kpop stars literally never talk shit through the media, what did you expect her to say lol

last.fm/user/GiuLazzarini

how do you go from this...

I think she's mature about it though.

who's that?

...to THIS?

I'm gonna need codes.

I'd like to think so, but i dunno how mature she or any idol is really, considering how their images are so carefully crafted.

why do all jpops look like little monkeys?

Hello guys, could you please help me find an album name please ?

Here is a list of every elements i remember about this so far :

>Korean Artists / Singers, don't know if it was some Idols album or not.
>Shit was on Youtube at least 3 or 4 years ago
>Concept album about cafe maids and latte things

Here is a sketch of the album cover as i remember about it.

I hope you guys could help me, i know that this thread isn't /r/ but i'm really deseperate

Thnak you everyone !

engorged dongdong

seo jisoo

Roseanne...

monkeys are kawaii