/grimes general/

Medieval Warfare sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=GtHtgus5cgo
heyreverb.com/blog/2015/11/16/skinny-puppy-fears-for-mankind-teases-secret-project/110243/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no it doesn't

agree

literally worse than Go

Fuck off, op. The legit Grimes thread:

I how can it suck if it never happened anyway?!

there's no need to make 2 grimes thread at the same time

threads*

Delete yours.

No, you fuck off

Why should I? This thread was made sooner, so it's fair to delete the second one

You should. That introduction sucks ass.

it's not even my thread you dipshit

>That introduction sucks ass.
That's not a good reason, and I think this introduction is good, at least it's true

you're such an asshole

Agreed. I don't understand what she was going for with this. Remove the vocals and it sounds like bad videogame music.

My last post (I'm not going to support your shitty thread from now on): that introduction sucks ass. It's offensive to those that like the song. Also the thread starts on a negative note. Next time don't fucking dare to open other Grimes threads, you stupid amateur.

>Next time don't fucking dare to open other Grimes threads
I'm sorry, but I will. Only for you, autist.

whatevs bae. I will support this thread just because IDKR.

yes, it does
it's just a fucking mess of shitty kicks, trap beats and mediocre guitars

youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
video version of California is the best version of California

Not really, but it's not bad

I also think that she has a tendency to screw up her own songs a little, just like with Be a Body and Realiti

>Be a Body
idk, I like the production, but her vocals are so meh, she should make a studio version
youtube.com/watch?v=GtHtgus5cgo

She just remade them to be more danceable for concert crowds as she isn't confident singer so It is easer for her.

she doesn't use reverb with her vocals anymore, so I think she's more confident now

yours was made later
no need to be a douche

so it's actually going to happen

you're literally a tumour
you're honest to god what's wrong
wrong with this board
wrong with this site
wrong with the internet
don't be such an order-imposing, other-peoples-liberty-denying, rude, malignant, cancerous anal fissure
you're why people hate grimes

I've never seen it before wtf

When I made it, it wasn't any fucking Grimes thread. I searched the board (ctrl f grimes) and nothing. How the fuck this op made this thread while I finished the details of my thread? There are just 2 minutes between threads.

Anyway, give up. Your thread is already shit. Mine is so much better:

heyreverb.com/blog/2015/11/16/skinny-puppy-fears-for-mankind-teases-secret-project/110243/

why do mods let this shit slide

You can't tell me to give up; it's not my thread. I'm just poking my head in to have a read and ponder as to why you're being so intolerable.
Anyway, I'd imagine that your page hadn't updated to the new thread when you searched. You can change the update rate with 4chanX. Does anyone still use that apart from me? Maybe not. I don't know.

I agree. Nuke this thread. The other one's better.

why should they delete this particular thread?

It was made earlier, ya know...

It doesn't matter. Shit introduction, shit content. Grimes wouldn't approve this mess.

>I agree. Nuke this thread. The other one's better.

this is what grimefags actually believes

>It doesn't matter
the only thing that matters is the time of making
>Grimes wouldn't approve this mess.
Grimes doesn't approve any of these threads

the second thread violates the rules, think better now

It doesn't. There wasn't any Grimes thread displayed when it was opened. I would delete mine if yours would be good. But yours it's shit. Dry of actual content and pathetic.

>It doesn't
it does
>But yours it's shit
I dont think so
please end your life

Cease your existing. Maybe this way we'll not see shit amateurish Grimes threads anymore. You're not even a real fan.

>But yours it's shit
The only thing that makes this thread shit is you, it would be a regular thread without you and your second rule violating thread

>You're not even a real fan.
I don't think so

Btw the only music I ever bought is Grimes' albums

I apologize for that hit below the belt. Let's end this quarrel, OK?

ok, I'm kinda tired of this thread war