If this was an actual soundtrack for a film what would the film be about?

If this was an actual soundtrack for a film what would the film be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEYm7gclchk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

desperation amongst human interaction

to put it in short, severe mommy issues.

it would most likely be a surrealist film with each track being its own vignette.

shit now I really want to see that

About blind people.

It would just be a black screen

I agree with this

Damn.. I'm a film maker and that sounds like an idea right up my alley. Thank you.

schizophrenia

edgy trash for teens like Donnie Darko

I'd watch it.

I feel like if someone made like a collaboration where one person does each song, it would be really cool

A collection of highly surreal, bizarre, cinematic and thought-provoking vignettes, some of which have obvious underlying meaning, others are more subtle and abstract.

Shit. Someone already said that.

underrated

YES. This has to happen.

Just make sure it doesn't have the same fate as The ABC's of Death

Watch Under The Skin and play that album once the initial credits roll, thank me later.

the blind

flexing your muscles

/thread

It sounds like it would be a soundtrack to a bunch of lost tapes some guy would eventually find in their great grandparents attic, like the movie V/H/S

also

Somebody actually synced up the first disc to the movie "Begotten" and it works suspiciously well

holy shit that sounds amazing. where can I find that?

probably about somebody falling asleep to this fucking album

Man is exposed to classified govt information and the next hour and a half documents his psychological decrepitude in response to concentrated doses of various drugs. This is represented by various attracted colors and vague forms resembling people or characters that sometimes speak and look like familiar faces. It's never revealed definitely what the seemingly nonsensical reels of film represent, but it's vaguely implied that the trip is administered by federal police.

>soundtracks for the blind
>songs for the deaf
>smells for the noseless
>tastes for the tongueless
>feels for the paralyzed

mommy and daddy issues

HOLY FUCK

Something like Holy Mountain except with excessive rape, gore and sadism. Like his books.

abuse

Life

underrated kek

all I know is that Volcano would be playing during the nightclub scene

It's on you tube just type "begotten soundtracks for the blind"

Found it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEYm7gclchk

There's a part where they play the vocal sample from beautiful days and it's just a shot of the moon and the clouds it's amazing