Why does everyone on this board jerk themselves off over the same 200 hundred albums...

Why does everyone on this board jerk themselves off over the same 200 hundred albums? Like you guys know there is so much music. Why limit yourselves to only things posted about here?

>the albums the most people have heard are the most talked about

WOAH

show me your work for how you came to this calculation. I'm pretty sure you just solved a mathematical conundrum

newfags are listening to them and haven't had time to expand their tastes

>electronic
>no BOC

????????????????????'

Sup Forums is a really sad place. Just elitists laughing at Youtube comments writen by 16 years old kids. Meanwhile 1 of 2 threads are about Kanye, Grimes or Death Grips

>the self-proclaimed most ''''patrician'''' music board on the internet circlejerks over a slightly different selection of albums to reddit.

Reminder that Sup Forums is just pop music one-step-removed and most here are 15/16 and just getting into music for the first time.

Try tapmusic, topster threads or genre generals

>200 hundred

Lol oops

266*

There are more "why is Sup Forums the way Sup Forums is?" threads than there are Kanye threads.

because typically everyone knows those 200 albums and will be more likely to reply to the thread while the thread about the album no one knows will 404

Little reminder that the so-called mu core is just the history of alternative rock plus 3 or 4 pre-90s classics.

that chart is terrible.
>2 radiohead albums in Sup Forumscore

Because like any subculture, certain things are popular and other things aren't.

you are an asshole

This
This
This
This
This

He's also right.

I think OP is right.

OP is a bloody autist who can't seem to grasp simple human nature.

i have a slightly different pic of this cat as my phone's lockscreen and its been that for months. If this is your cat I hope you know I am looking at him everytime i turn on my phone.