Marina and the Diamonds

last one got deleted, she still dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also her best song

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU

She really did age like shit

MvS Marina looks like she's full of dreams and hope. It's a shame she ended up like she did. Do you guys suspect it was actually a suicide?

Maybe, rip

wait shes actually dead

Fear & Loathing is her best

>Fear & Loathing
I bet you think Electra Heart is her best album too

Because it is

Is it time for a mourning fap?

She's old and ugly as fuck now + she's dead. Keep that in mind

Yes, a very sad day for all of us at Sup Forums.

it baffles me how the Family Jewels and Froot can both exist and people still think Electra Heart is her best album. while I do love the album, the whole female archetypes thing she did just comes off as trying too hard. it also seems super manufactured. She changed her style drastically and it's the first album (and only album) the she didn't write all on her own. it just really looks like an attempt to get crossover success in America and it's why a lot of her fans say she "sold out" (I don't think she did, I'm just saying why some people do). Froot was much more concise and The Family Jewels was just more fun. Electra Heart is really good but it's just not as good as her others. also marina a cute even now stop calling her ugly I love her :(

Yes, user. It happened 5 days ago, I think. Here's the original piece of news.

What did he mean by this?

Now that she's dead we can all look back on her most shining moments, right?
Like when she was a certified semen demon

People prefer Electra Heart because it's her more popular album and probably the reason why many of her fans discovered her.

> also marina a cute even now stop calling her ugly I love her :(

t. Gay waifufag or 30 years straight fag

I'm straight I just think she's pretty :((

I don't know her music at all, but she's the one Sup Forums waifu I actually find attractive.

you should listen to her. I was in the same boat as you but as crazy as this sounds, once I listened to her music and realized that I loved it, she just seemed more attractive to to me. I'm a pathetic waifufag no h8 pls

What's your favorite album and songs?

Wow, I normally like noise rock and post-bop type stuff, but I'm listening to the first song on FROOT, and yeah, this is really good...

oh no, does this mean I have to get in internet arguments with Grimes fags now?

good for you man welcome home. also about the grimes thing, not necessarily. if you approach talking to them in a way that doesn't sound like you're bashing grimes or praising marina you should be good

Why are you even discussing Grimes? She has nothing to do with Marina.

t. Grimesfag

I won't lie, I'd still totally do her.

This is a fucking terrible answer but I really do like all of her albums almost equally. I'd personally give the slight edge to Family Jewels just because it's so fun and it's not trying too hard to be something that it's not. Froot is a super close second for me. I like the production a lot and the whole album is very consistent and concise. I do like Electra Heart but like I've previously said, it seems like it's trying to be a concept album or make you think with all the female archetypes bullshit when it's really just a catchy pop album. if you take the album for what it is tho, the songs are catchy and I do enjoy it. as far as songs go, I dint have favorites as much as I have songs I dislike. I'm not a fan of a few song on Electra Heart just because they're a little too repetitive. also not a huge fan of weeds. Family Jewels is fucking perfect