Look at it more like aggressive spoken word poetry than rapping, the lyrics are fucking amazing, period

Look at it more like aggressive spoken word poetry than rapping, the lyrics are fucking amazing, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc3vpmMgR6A
youtube.com/watch?v=y733UYUz-E0
youtube.com/watch?v=JvOcFXnm970
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

period period, but jk though

Rap is aggressive spoken word poetry. Its rapping.

l o l
o
l

I love their music but I hate their fanbase, does anyone else feel like they're a mix of animal collective and taking back Sunday?

It sounds like a shitty slam poem written by an angsty 13 year old the lyrics are not amazing

Better than gorillaz desu

This

The lyrics are what the emo kids are scribbling down in class because they're too busy moping about life to learn anything

That's violently offensive to AnCo

Incorrect.

I've only heard Heathens and Stressed Out but they're pretty good. I've literally never heard of this band before this album though.

I've been a fan for a couple of years and own a couple of CDs but you're trying to hard to sell it. You basically just described rap and the lyrics 2 dimensional and at times cringe worthy. Yeah, you could call some of them "deep" but Tyler things of an idea and write it and nothing else; there is no depth to it and since there is none, the "deep" ideas comes across and angsty. That not going to stop me from loving them but you're pitching the wrong aspect of what makes them good.

That's violently offensive to TBS

That's violently offensive to music.

They have similar sounds to them
They have angsty lyrics like tbs
Kill yourself

This, what the fuck. 21P fans are legitimately fucking autistic.

>Somebody stoooooooole
>My car radiooooooooo
>So now I just sit in soyence.
>*gasp*
>*single heartbeat*
That's one of the most emotionally effective moments I've ever heard on any album.

This is b8 right, cant listen to them because among others their lyrics are cringeworthy and i hate using that memeword

simply eric

>They have similar sounds to them
What have twenty one pilots done that's similar to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fc3vpmMgR6A
youtube.com/watch?v=y733UYUz-E0
youtube.com/watch?v=JvOcFXnm970

can we stop having this thread every day? It's a shit album that panders to teens and young adults that are still trying to "figure themselves out". It's average alternative at best

That means absolutely nothing, autism is just a meme made to be taken seriously as to destroy other people's lives.

the are a great band. people just hate of them heer for their cringey fanbase