Are these two the indisputable queens of Sup Forums?

Are these two the indisputable queens of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHweocGg5N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude on the right is a dude.

>2016
>still conforming to gender norms

Those aren't Björk and Kate Bush

you fucking nailed that imaginary person

the satire master has arrived

>2016
>XX and XY chromosomes still existing

I honestly don't know who either of those people are. The girl is cute and I've seen her posted on here for a long time, but I've never bothered to ask who she is...

Fuck no.

This is exactly who they are.
All the others will fall away with popularity and time. Bjork and Kate Bush will always be here whether we need them or not.

The girl is from the band Chvrches. Theyre ok.

HEEEY

Oh, thank you! Been meaning to check them out

> who is Grimes

huh, poppier than I expected... for some reason I thought they were a garage rock band

Trash is what she is.
Troll is what you may be.

Nah. Middle of the road synthpop. Strawberry Switchblade is better.

Grimes is a shitty shitfuck who doesn't have half the talent of these people

>Lauren will never be a garage punk hipster qt

one on the left only put out 1 decent album and I don't even know who the it one the right is

Clearly the 2 queens are bjork and grimes, even if I don't really like grimes.

You're both wrong.

Meet the queen of Sup Forums: youtube.com/watch?v=tHweocGg5N8

Seeing as how this isn't a Grimes thread, you're actually the hater here

It's a thread putting into question Grimes's status as indisputable Queen of Sup Forums.

She's not the queen. She's the village autistic who got out of her cage

If she's not the Queen why do we have generals for her? Gotcha' user :)

Posting Grimes should be a bannable offense desu.

grimes looks like a actual troll. like the ones from under bridges and stuff

that's actually a really good idea

Why are you guys so obnoxious? I'm a friendly Grimesfag

Hunterfags assemble

>2016
>Still trust chromosomes define people

Literally the first and reigning womeme champion. Annie and that sewer rat grimes haven't done enough to warrent it.

When are they gonna fuck the modern day William Corgan? When are they gonna BTFO the modern day Trent Reznor/Kathleen Hannah? WHEN are they gonna call the modern day Dave Ghrol a faggot.

I'm waiting.

Can you keep the circlejerking in the generals instead of spreading toxicity to other threads?

>Literally all we have current day is a dyke and MtF tranny suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome
Times are rough

Literally who?

You're funny but you're forgetting someone: Someone with dailt threads with 300+ posts almost every time.

They dont define a person's personality, but surely they define the body they are physically in. There is no way around that and there never will be (until we go full cyborg, Ghost in the Shell style, so then we can have a whole new list of things to argue about)

Seriously? You should be banned for life for attempting to censor the freedom of speech, you fucking bitch.

Ignore the fuckers. They're butthurt because Grimes is so damn popular and beloved by her fanbase. Fuck them.

You must be mad. Suck a dick. Annie and Grimes are more talented than all your favorite artists put together, cunt.

is that the guy from Liturgy?