USA IS NO LONGER CUCKS

APOLOGIZE

You are now officially retards though.

SALTY LIBTARD TEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay mad México

True, but everyone on Sup Forums are still cucks.

Why would we be mad?

But you're still fat, you
>get shot
and don't celebrate Easter.

Lol, why? Hillary wouldn't be a cuck, she is very tough and would have aggressive foreign policy making Putin cry.
Trump is basically our bitch who would make USA irrelevant cunt.

SHART

How much power would he actually have? Does anything change?

kek so mad!

You have been the laughing stock of the world for the entire election.

>Their president is decided between a business tycoon who has no actual idea on running a country and a felon who should be in jail
>First wold

HOUSE IS REPUBLICAN
SENATE IS REPUBLICAN
JUSTICE SYSTEM IS REPUBLICAN

ITS ON

Stay in your country mate, as simple as that. They don't want/like/love you. You are ugly, no one likes uggos. I'm not being racist though, just talking politely. Tell your people to stay in your country, that's all

You have to pay

your irrelevant country is known for literally nothing

your people have literally never done anything of significance. you're less relevant than Madagascar

Your dad will be deported and will start hitting your mom again

Whats with all the butthurt sudacas tho??

Just woke up, checked the news, literally shaking with joy 2bh

>Business tycoon who has no idea how to run a country
Romani Prodi?

Sowy!....;_;

based
just when i was feeling depressed, good news
does this mean it will finally feel good to be white again ? i sure hope so

we haven't won yet

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I HOPE YOU CELEBRATE, YOU TRUMP SUPPORTER BITCH

one day i will beat you at soccer

They have always hated us, and this gave them more reasons to "insult" us.

We are jelly, we can't deport our own "Mexicans", Peruvians, Colombians, bolivians, paraguayans, we are butthurt with murrika, and we are happy for them, they are getting rid of foreign savages that don't know what tap water is. The good thing is that at least your people is experienced in Wall building.

Sure, Ill stay here the argies give good cheap service, its fine
Ah the good times

>Its a Mexico can't handle friendly banter episode

>USA no longer cucks
>UK no longer cucks

IS THE WORLD WAKING UP?

well done burgers, now enjoy seeing the lefties and chicanos cry

You know the drill
They need someone in who reflect their insecurities, and nobody else would recognize who they are

Well, you probably know Madagaskar better because it has a movie for kids with zero attention span named after it.

Fuck you. I have engineering degree and I speak English - I was doing all that to move to USA. If this retard removes DV lottery, I am totally fucked and have to go to fucking Canada or Straya instead.

ridding ourselves of as many of your kind as we can is a step in the right direction

You didn't disappoint brother. Brexit wasn't the only happening this year. Fucking well played lads.

>WE WILL MAKE FUN OF Sup Forums WHEN TRUMP LOSES
HAHAHAHAH

Nice autism you've got there

We're not banning Russians, unless you're a filthy Mohammedan in which case stay out.

(ROFL)
Who the fuck would ever want to go to a poor narco brown shithole? Are you serious?

HAHAHA GET FUCKED SPIC

THAT ENGINEERING DEGREE WILL DO WELL PAYING FOR THE WALL

I'm crying right now

MAGA

mexicans = btfo

It's funny, because today is the anniversary of the Beer Hall Putsch
What happens now?

Sorry
am Ameriboo now

Lived in all three. Can't go wrong picking Canada. Generally comfy as fuck.

Kinda seems like you guys won?
It was surreal talking to family and people online about Trump and how their views evolved over time. The most pro- NATO people became anti-NATO, anti-Europe after just a few Trump talking points.

She was a cuck nigga

Didn't some clickbait site talk about how Sup Forums is mad that Trump wasn't winning earlier?

I wonder how would they feel

anyway, congrats Americans, you didn't elect a woman as a president. Unlike us

>56% """white""""
>still controlled by kikes
>now governed by kike shill who sold his own daughter to kikes
>still controlled by CIA, FBI, etc
>still promotes degeneracy
>China lol
>interracial still promoted

>WE'Z NOT COOCKS GUISE

>russian
>spic

this is the american education that gets trump elected.

great work america.

He said he'd talk with Putin. If Putin pisses him off he'll call him a disgusting, nasty, little dwarf and probably insinuate he's an Islamic sympathizer and a closet homosexual.

Gee I dunno you need 20 million more international arrivals to even speak little irrelevant one

Trump supporters believe all immigrants are Mexicans, you see.
They are exactly the kind of people who get tricked by a con-man, lol.

They always like to trash Mexico, are you new here?

I love you, Muricans

Russian-American military alliance soon comrade

REMOVE SPIC
E
M
O
V
E

S
P
I
C

We have some durkas to bomb

Nah you're still %57 """"""""""white""""""""""

Remember
>White Americans are any of the original peoples from Europe, Middle East and Africa.

This is why we can have nice things.

>tfw Sup Forums would consider a presidential assassin a spineless cuck

You are comparing a country next to a first world country with 300 million people that want to go for vacations to a cheap tropical shithole with Argentina, the second most southern country in the world, literally at the end of the world. I know some Mexican posters like to change the subject but you can't be that dumb. There's 14000 argies out of 40 million in Mexico, stop pretending they actually go there, there's over 30 million of your kind in murrika.

No one outside Guatemala or Nicaragua looks at Mexico and says "I want to move there". You are a cheap vacation spot.

Once we remove 30 million spics we'all be 75% white

Jokes on you I'm ukrainian.

More like Trump ponders why we need NATO and Putin immediately steamrolls Eastern Europe as soon as he senses weakness.

Should have spent more money of defense instead of taking in refugees senpai
t. shillary

>75% white
Implying that's still good...

>%90 is acceptable
We're %87 so we're not perfect either, but were certainly not as fucked as you right now.

Trump wants to make all the immigration smaller, he wants to cut down H1B visas, wants to cut down everything. Lolwhat? She wanted to tackle down on Russia and China, now Trump would suck our cocks betraying their allies dismantling such a tools of American policy as NATO and EU. He wants to give up American national interests

>30 million of your kind in murrika.
Gee m8 I believe all that reggeton is messing up with your brain, still thanks for trying

>Inplying that's still good

It'll increase once we reinstate historical immigration flows from Europe to the US

Honestly, I don't even think that Russian-American relations would get better, it's just that you didn't elect this bureaucratic bitch from the elite.
So fucking sweet.
Does more for promoting freedumbs than bombing sands.

He is correct, Putin will now make Eastern Europe our bitches in full impunity mode.

Are you an idiot?

Also you need to fix this:

>The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."

We will bomb them instead of USA now. USA is a meme country now with president who is a shill of richest corporations and who would give up everything to us.

Heh....thanks for the laughs!

>people are pretending to like the USA and will go right back to hating us come tomorrow

His party doesn't like him so he will get stonewalled a lot, but he will be able to elect judges to the supreme court and they will be appointed.

Oh right. Putin would never invade another European country

Don't say things like that, Finland has created one of the greatest contributions to human culture ever.

>mexican families
F
>mexican industry
F
>mexican economy
F
>mexican peso
F
>mexico
F

Hello my white friend, isn't it a nice day to be white?

>ponders why we need NATO
Don't think he is fond of NATO. I don't know what kind of congressional procedures he will have to go through though.

You can't be serious.
Or you are just overestimating Russia.

From now on, nobody has a right to insult or banter American flags.

They literally won at everything today.

Do I even have to say anything? Americans have this thing where they look at your flag and proceed to ignore your post.

I had to show this post

Thankfully I filter all Swedish and German posts

We have no interests in Eastern Europe.
As for Ukraine, it was your and EU fault tbqh.
And he still didn't invade it (which is shame)

>Those fucking choices though
No real winning tbqh, just losing slightly less badly.

when will you liberate the baltics, mate?

>Shill of the richest corporations
Are you sure you know who won?

never, I hope, let them drain money from Germany and EU

I agree that you didn't really have a choice but let's not forget that you were the ones who reduced your choices to these two

Because now you HAVE to build the wall

GOD BLESS THE USA

If you're a cute girl I can get you citizenship

Money has never really been an issue for western europeans. We're not greedy.

Now housing, that's fucked up.

All Trump needs to do is fail to act. He doesn't need any congressional approval to wait while 'trying to talk to his friend Putin'
By the time the congress can force his hand (several days later), Russia could control almost all of a country like Latvia and station tactical nukes in it. I'm racist as fuck and generally anti-globalist but Trump gives me nightmares with his complete lack of regard for international stability.

People are freaking out about gay rights and the economy when the real risk is a pretty hot cold war.

define cute