The Weird Frontier

Will reddit try to claim The weird frontier as their own?
It won't be long till vice and pitchfork writes articles about them

James' music is too intelligent for the plebs

Only deep thinkers who were alive in the 1990s during the tech boom can get Ferraro

if youre that obsessed with protecting your cultural capital then just get into contemporary art instead

Names for all these literal whos?

reddit probably will in an attempt to appear intelligent byt vice and pitchfork wont get into it

low quality b8

there's a thing called archive, did you ever used it?

james
who?
holly
dan
who?
dean
who?
who?
who?

b8

you should totally keep posting this, maybe someday enough new people that don't know you're being retarded will actually believe you and your forced meme will catch on

pitchfork already covers all of them lol don't kid yourself

meme
le meme
epic meme
epic weird frontier meme
post the weird frontier meme on Sup Forums
ha
funny
funny meme
ha
weird frontier meme
post meme on Sup Forums music board
ha
epic weird frontier meme
funny
funny meme
weird frontier
weird frontier
post meme
ha
post the meme
ha

b8

you joke but this works and is how a lot of Sup Forums culture has been formed unfortunately

I literally don't know any of these people

Holly is fucking unbearable to watch in her interviews. Guess she didn't get the memo on certain stuff. Says aesthetics way too fucking much, the others are actually pretty interesting.

mama mia!

b8
b8

How? The shit is said about holly is true . The other stuff is an opinion.

you've heard of Oneohtrix Point Never
and probably seen Ferraro's vaporwave cover

what is the weird frontier

She does come across as pretentious when it comes to music and art, but she seems like an alright person at least.

This meme is probably the worst of 2016

james ferraro - huerco s. - holly herndon
daniel lopatin - alejandro ghersi - dean blunt
ash koosha - useless - inga copeland

it's not, because some of the artists in it are responsible for the best music of 2015 and 2016

Yeah that's true, but the I'm from San Francisco and the contact mic making the computer speak is a bit much.

does one guy spamming a thread every day even constitute a meme
most of the artists in the pic are shite and the ones who aren't peaked in the early 2010s.

cheese dude

>most of the artists in the pic are shite and the ones who aren't peaked in the early 2010s.
OPN and Andy are good and have been improving since the early 2010s. Ash Koosha and Arca have some potential. Ferraro, I agree he seems past his peak.

as one of the ppl in this image i would rlly appreciate it if you stopped posting this here

thnx

which one are u?

hi james

are you a qt girl

the worst 1

although who's useless?

idk m890 but of these artist she is the less talented for sure

>useless
>made the AOTY

kys

aldean became a meme and got on our Sup Forums cup roster and i'm pretty sure that started out as 1-2 spammers

this
I see elysia as the female version of Arca has a lighter post industrial reggaeton sound. its pretty comfy compared to his satanic sounds

this was shit

kys

Aldean's actually funny
There's nothing funny about the weird frontier. It's just making fun of fags like Marcel and rymkids who think they're intellectuals. We've already had poseurcore and fishmans meme cover that.

I like it desu
Anything that rips on avant-teens is fine by me

you can leave this thread anytime :)
or just use the filter fucking crybaby

No fuck you and your shit vaporwave taste