ITT: albums that people only pretend to like

ITT: albums that people only pretend to like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vz-2nVlD1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up

i hate it

I listened to the whole thing just a week ago and fell in love with it. There's a charm in this album if you stop taking it seriously and look for the humor in it. It's very self aware.

Yeah
People who see it as "artistic" got the wrong idea

you sure will regret making these threads once your taste becomes a little bit more exquisite. until next time, kid.

Every two days this fucking thread. THIS FUCKING THREAD. PORCODIO ZITTO ANIMALE KILL YOURSELF AMMAZZATI YOU UTTER RETARD

Yeah, these fucking threads are na cazzimma

I don't, I actually fucking despide TMR and Captain Memeheart in general.

*despise

I don't see how anyone could possibly enjoy this or even call it music.

>I don't get noise therefore it's bad

Exactly
I love it for the same reason

Sage, hide and move on

I don't like Harsh Noise music but I understand why people like it.

Are you autistic though?
Y/N

Seriously though, I hate 100% noise and do not understand the appeal in the slightest.

I like this tho

youtube.com/watch?v=4vz-2nVlD1E

nice comeback m8

>but dude it's influential lmao!

yeah too bad lou reed only knows how to sing about fag things in his awful hal 9000 voice.

DUUUUUUUDE ITS LE SELF AWARE LOL

fuck off back to plebit please

>picks the pop-iest and most accessible DG album

Memehart is literally fedorcore though you fucking moron

more like gay voice

>I like listening to electrical interference at excessive volumes with headphones on
>I won't say why, I'll just call everyone who doesn't like loud music that has no rhythm or structure a pleb
Have fun with your hearing loss, it's the same with every harsh noise fan. At least stuff like Prurient has some black metal vibes backing it up. This is just garbage some drunk guy made who everyone worships because he's an edgy Japanese guy that wears dark clothes.

What the fuck do you want me to say that'll make you understand why I like it. If I say the truth, which is the texture of the music, it won't make a difference to you.

Also, I'm not even calling him a pleb for disliking it. I'm calling him a pleb for calling harsh noise bad.

people who get triggered this easily need to need to go to r/indieheads, seriously fuck off summer bitch

not even a fan of trout meme replica

Why do people here pretend their personal opinions are universal truths. Is it a reflection of how powerless they are in the real world?

>not calling him a pleb for disliking it
>calling him a pleb for saying harsh noise is bad
Why are all of these noise fans such retards?

Go put a garbage bag over your head and rub a microphone on an amp and call it great and intelligent. Such a stupid genre filled with stupid fans.

When will this "taste is subjective" meme die?

its so good tho
especially on acid
all beefheart is good
especially on acid

Go back to summer school and ask your autistic handler what the difference is between subjectively disliking something and calling something objectively bad.

Stop calling everything remotely accessible "pop"

It means popular. A black guy screaming about schizophrenic delusions isn't pop music under any circumstances.

I just made this thread to bait people because I was bored and it worked

This.

It's literally 3, maybe 4 good songs and the rest is shameless filler

this is what plebs believe

more like talking heds

thinking this album is bad is extremely Reddit, you don't even have to like it but thinking its objectively bad means you should get back to your r/indieheads thread about built to spill

>when buttblasted newfag summercucks can't get it

womp womp

I'm getting really triggered

I have a feel your mind is already made but I'd you're actually interested in why people like it, I'll explain the appeal. For me at least, I find the emptiness of the white noise to be calming. I know I'm listening to effectively nothing but the different textures created keep me interested. It is somewhat similar to atmospheric music but just more extreme (which is a bit of an oxymoron). Imagine a record that's just the sound of rain, that's not too far off from a noise record.

I love noise but I cannot stand people who say it's more of just an idea and a statement, fuck off, that's just pretentious people want to be different. Also some people say "it's just noise, anyone could make it" yeah, you're right. Anyone could but few do and the people who mix in other stuff into it stand out.

that is the joke you mong

It is not traditional music
It is not classical music
That means it can only be one other thing, can you guess what that is ::::::::)

ITT: albums that others like but I'm too much of a pleb to enjoy

I feel genuinely sorry for you.

Why would you pretend to like an awful album?

Would you feel sorry for me if I told you the sky is blue?

Love this but WL/WH is better
Amazing
Was my favorite album for like 4 years
Both great however I could see how Smile feels a bit odd for people to praise
10/10

this was my favourite album for a while
but I listened to it way too often and I find it a bit boring now :(
the one time when I enjoyed it the most was when I listened to it in darkness with window opened, it was cold autumn evening. that was such an out-of-this-world experience, cold darkness and a slightly worn Ambient 4 on vinyl

>Was my favorite album for like 4 years
I'm sorry to hear that.

>this was my favourite album for a while
Bummer

ITT: post that one Sup Forumscore album you just don't get so pretend like you're super different from the other retards on this board by posting it and baiting people

Most of these posts are mine so it's deffinitely more than one album I don't like.

future days and moonshake are good tracks

Nah, they're just as garbage as the rest of the album.

wat

How? The entire b side is fucking goat

Any Swans record

Lol, no it isn't. The whole thing is shit.

kys

Just stop replying guys, take away the (you) they have no power.
What a shity thread

You first.

Of course you post a picture of tim heidecker

fucking alternative faggot

I don't mind if I don't get the (you). The thought that I may inform one person of their shitty taste is reward enough for me.

>maybe if I add le in front of the argument it will stop being right

>defends tmr
>says anyone who shits on it is triggered
>"dude im not even a fan of it i swear"

lol fuck off faggot i bet you think being ironically awkward in real life is hilarious

Sgt. Pepper
People only "like it" because it's The Beatles
Only ADITL is good, the rest is sub-par

Tbf, A Day in the Life is fucking awful too.

I listened to this and this is exactly what you get when you starve your band, which is exactly what Beefheart did. Fuck this guy and fuck this album

Was just about to post this. Good call user.

fuck you this is great

The whole self aware shit is a perfect reddit argumet tho

It's someone making something bad on purpose and hiding behind the defense that they were aware of how bad it is you know who else does this those guys who make those shitty sharknado movies

Tmr is like those standup comedians who think it's hilarious to bomb on stage and tell bad jokes on purpose and they delude themselves into thinking their some genius for doing so

This thread has more good albums in it than the average Chart/Top 10/5x5

Worst thread on Sup Forums, only bait

who would pretend to like this and why I'm lost
This shit blew my fucking mind on first listen and really opened me up to ambient style music in general

>This shit blew my fucking mind on first listen and really opened me up to ambient style music in general
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll eventually start to believe it.

That's just because nobody can fucking listen to it

>That's just because nobody can fucking listen to it
I know. If only the music wasn't so bad.

honestly, i think this a little.

although i personally do love this album, it seems like one of those albums that people know they should like, but never listened to it more than three or four times throughout.

especially on this board.

Paranoid is incredible. You can't be serious