Filthy Frank

Who do you like more?

>Pink Guy
youtu.be/4qKJS-8bzoA

>Joji
youtu.be/bCaw_26Z2BU

He should quit trying

Both are for their own purposes. I enjoy both, but I would love to hear more Joji tracks.

I actually introduced a friend to Joji's music without telling her who Filthy Frank is, she really likes it.

Let's see what Sup Forums thinks of this.

joji by far

Pink Guy is slowly just becoming Joji's new alias, Fried Noodles is the closest it's gotten yet

agree

also where the FUCK IS PINK SEASON

download link for chloe burbank vol. 1?

joji - thom

reminds of nujables, is that relevant to Sup Forums

>tfw you share a board with 15 year olds

Pretty sure he was a big influence

It's all awful... If you're older than 15 then you shouldn't be listening to any of this ever...

Listening from a harmonic and rhythmic perspective, it's quite brilliant.

-3rd year Juliard

the beat on rice balls is bangin

These are just memes, nothing to do with irony. Filthy Frank's whole thing is making fun of these and people like you who don't understand jokes.

jooooojjjiiiiiiiiiii is muh bae. I remember spending forever tracking down his old unfinished shit before chloe burbank was announced. There's a lot of stuff that very few know about.

not out yet, just pre realeases of some songs

people shitting on joji bc he's a meme

you know some of his beats are heartfelt..
but he still needs to get better at this imo

actually I'm pretty sure they're both for a single purpose . how else does he escape his persona and get his music that he wants to take seriously out and make use of his fame ?

bump

Who is Joji in relation to Filthy Frank
[spoiler] I am legit asking, are they the same person? What is the relationship here? [/spoiler]

his beats are great it just sounds like he's using a shitty DAW

He might not be the best lyricist, but I fucking dig his beats.

same person

They're the same physical person but Filthy Frank is his meme persona while Joji is an alias of his irl self

Filthy Frank is his alter ego. Joji's real name is George Miller(?).

I think hes pretty funny

they are the same person

btw this is shit i hate his voice

He made the Mad Max films?

why does it matter that you go to a culinary school?

How many $ make with all those visualization?

kek

what an embarrassing post, can't even spell the name of the school correctly and if you possessed even a speckle of musical talent you'd be aware of how futile it is to pretend you attend a conservatoire of that caliber, you'd have an easier time with convincing people on the internet that you're a multimillionaire

both tracks are juvenile garbage with lyrics that only literal high schoolers and redditors would enjoy (very similar to the rest of filthy frank's content) and definitely don't contain any 'harmonic' or 'rhythmic' value

WHO THE FUCK UP??????

hey cmon who up jokes are funny

Joji "George" Miller is a Japanese/Australian Musician. He was the creator of Dizasta Muzics, a youtube channel that he and his high-school friends would make shitty videos for. At one point Joji gave Filthy Frank (Played by Joji) control of the channel and went to make music his full time thing. Something happened and Joji became Pink Omega (generally refered to as "Pink Guy") and returned to aid Filthy Frank in making videos.

There was a brief period were Joji would appear as himself in the videos however they were poorly received and when he found that those videos did not fit with the canon he removed them.

So, yes they are the same person but they are also different characters.

lol youre an angry little boy.

to prove that he can cook up some
HOT / FIR E MIXXTAPES

both are meme rap, but some of his beats like Medicine are nice. I don't see how you could take most of his music seriously

i like his style and voice but wish he'd do more serious music.

>Australian

proving yet again that aussies are meme powerhouses on Sup Forums

Medicine is nice but just generally his tracks and his fucking stupid sad boy
A E S T H E T I C is just too ridiculous to be taken even remotely seriously.

>this many people on Sup Forums actually like Filthy Frank

this explains so much

I've never watched a Filthy Frank video but all my friends keep sharing memes of him
Is he actually funny or just an annoying meme?

some stuff is entertaining
abyway you can really see why all the uinderrages worship him as emperor of comedy gold

It looks like he's using garage band from OPs pic

So I guess that's why

eric andre for 15 year olds

Frank should kill himself and so should you underageb& youtubetards who give a fuck about him.

back to Sup Forums edgelord
though i agree filthy frank is trash, he's a pretty talented singer, basically just Tesco Value Frank Ocean he's pretty inoffensive

This is true but Eric doesn't have weird ass surreal lore that strangely enough is very compelling. I didn't want to like Filthy Frank but honestly he has done a very interesting job of creating a fantastical world with no budget akd just his friends.

Truth be told, I'm jealous I didn't do it first.

Your shitty opinion is pretty offensive, mang. Have you considered euthanasia on you and your family? Take one for the team, as they say.