youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=PenwHsg2llk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4fcAHHny3E
youtube.com/watch?v=2nb0GKCxs1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you forgiven this cutie pie yet?

i just wanna _____

I fucking love Mimi

Article: CL to make official American debut on the 19th... can she beat the best Korean record on the Billboard?

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,129, -64] How many years has it been since they announced this debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+640, -49] Ugh, so sick of YG's media play... I feel bad for CL, it's been years already

3. [+359, -50] Work hard, hope she's met with good results..

4. [+350, -78] She's going through with it so I wish her luck. She's been trying to gain traction in America by going to all these fashion shows and concerts. She's trying to make it there as a fellow Korean and I really hope she does well. Hope she doesn't come back on a decline like the Wonder Girls did.

5. [+36, -4] CL fighting ^^ I respect you for trying

6. [+51, -10] She's still a Korean who's trying to make it there, I wish her luck..

7. [+27, -4] Some of you make it sound like an American debut is something easy. Who cares if she's taking a long time, it's a big country, at least she's going through with it at all, albeit late.

8. [+37, -8] I'm sure she's prepared a lot for it, fighting~

-

Source: Nate

1. [+126, -13] She's going to try and beat the best Korean record on the Billboard? Psy's #2? ㅋㅋ

2. [+71, -12] CL has a ton of swears in her lyrics and wears sexually provocative outfits but manages to evade scandals. If it were any other female idol, she would've gotten a ton of hate.

3. [+54, -11] I remember listening to 'Hello B*tches' and thinking she had no chance..

4. [+20, -10] Then what was that other song? The one where she was like "my butt is bbang bbang bbang".. or is she not counting that because that song was a flop?

5. [+8, -1] A fellow Korean singer is challenging herself, why not support her? CL fighting!!

do Nana and eat a banana

f___ the night away

post your soty contenders so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=WkdtmT8A2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=VtLwAAhhXBo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpwG8f9nt4s
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgT1eq3CLM
youtube.com/watch?v=TsD79puVGRI

Dance

they are feeding the shark and it is growing

i actually like tiffany but it's about time soshitters have to deal with a big scandal

post momo

Shitpost on Sup Forums

wtf i love seolhyun now again

she never needed forgiveness
and I'll always love her

UH
MUH

sohye and yoojung sex combo...

youtu.be/-LVdNUn7zsM

Only option

Where were you in 2014?

does CL have the record for most american debuts ever? I feel like I've seen her debut in america at least twice before

Marry Wheein and have threesomes with her best friend Hwasa

is making kpop webms a hobby? filling out an job application and need some fluff

VIP...
It was just confirmed for an American debut. Everyone is calming down. GD probably will support it on SNS after posting something about Big Bang 10.
WJSN's are a secret~

Tiffany will lay low for a couple months now. Sad since she loves SNS but that's what got her into this mess.
But really Starship did a good job. The MV got stuck for their debut song and people were fighting over which concept was better. This is somethibg I can get behind even more than MOMOMO and Catch Me. It is more cosmic than ever before.

so am i

don't forget "shitposting"

member drama is fan stuff to deal with
tiffany has aroused the ire of the nation in politics of all things

East Asian Studies

Crush is IOI's best song.

>poojung
gross

o..ok

They'll just keep claiming that she didn't really debut until she gets some sort of attention. This will be the third, I say she gives up by the 5th.

I mean shit, she even tried to gain traction like Hyuna and suck PSY's dick in a video. Even then she half assed it and just had a clip put in.

>August 16, 2016
>still no Red Velvet variety

>I mean shit, she even tried to gain traction like Hyuna and suck PSY's dick in a video.
I mean it worked for Hyuna for a while

idiot her anal addiction makes her even hotter

this is my dream though
been watching fancams off the moosical all day

what would a red velvet variety be like?

i bet irene would be dull as fuck

its coming soon™

youtube.com/watch?v=aHlYN3jIRMU
youtube.com/watch?v=0_pC3KXT2r4
youtube.com/watch?v=hi3OXR0ORAo
youtube.com/watch?v=_uJxJ7tSi1w
youtube.com/watch?v=fBHiTkwN1Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=IIj7j7mtNS4

this year's been pretty good so far

itd still be entertaining no matter what they did

mimi is so fukken CUTE

aww yeah, yeri

This is her real debut not the mediaplayed "CL is debuting in America" thing.
Both CL and Psy are in YG. He's world famous so she had to be in his video so at least when she flops people will say she's the chick from the PSY video.

they're being nice for a change. Maybe if CLs single sells decently we'll get a english language album from Twice or RV

Any female idols that have an actual tattoo?

post her

The MBN News anchor said "Congratulations Tiffany-ssi" after the coverage of Korea's loss at badminton at the Olympics. Fucking dickhead.

which just shows the stupidity of it all
why are idols at the center of political wrongdoings

taeyon
hyuna
etc

joy and yeri try to liven things up while the others stare blankly

>BLACKPINK secures #1 & #2 for 'BOOMBAYAH' and 'WHISTLE' on Billboard World Digital Songs

>Billboard
>World
>Digital

Who were they even up against lol

post >hfw she sees ur d

ahhh i forgot sting
it was close for me which wjsn song i picked

Seolhyun is posting again now that Tiffany took the heat off her.

>korean """journalism"""

1. sting
youtube.com/watch?v=IIj7j7mtNS4

2. boombayah
youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

3. why so lonely
youtube.com/watch?v=PYGODWJgR-c

4. whistle
youtube.com/watch?v=dISNgvVpWlo

5. secret
youtube.com/watch?v=_uJxJ7tSi1w

the past few weeks have been great

>The MBN News anchor said "Congratulations Tiffany-ssi" after the coverage of Korea's loss at badminton at the Olympics.
wtf really
that's fucking hilarious

Yea, but that was natural. Gangnam style was a fluke hit that boosted the fuck out of kpop in America and she just happened to be in it (and he in that shit Ice Cream MV)

Trying to force attention by copying something that worked by chance is sad.

Dude, she's put out 2 songs already. "Real debut" my ass.

And no people won't, she appeared for 4 seconds. She's nothing but a random asian face to anyone not into Kpop, and they don't need to win those people over.

how can one mouth be so grotesque

Is she saying twice?

Most likely to happen for Black Pink since most of the members speak English and from the same company.

"Thank you, Tiffany"

wtf I hate MBN now

>all MVs
hmmm

whenever I see this mouth

hiroshimooooooooooot

I don't get it

No

moooooooooot

we love sorn here

Pann: Crazy, Sulli seems to be working with Rotta again

1. [+212, -19] IU got a lot of hate for doing lolita but Sulli gets shielded ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not saying that IU is innocent though.

2. [+179, -5] Does Choiza not say anything? Three of them are all weird

3. [+156, -69] Sulli looks really happy these days... Her facial expression is different from her f(x) days.

4. [+79, -2] I wish people would stop shielding her. Pictures with no bra, attention-seeking on SNS, and lolita. If another female celebrity did this, she'd get buried. Why is this kid getting a pass?

5. [+67, -2] I definitely agree that she's benefited the most from lookism

6. [+57, -3] Rotta is fucking disgusting. All of his photos are dirty. I really hate him.

7. [+57, -4] Sulli fans are the biggest idiots ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They'll shield her even if she commits a murder. They're rotten by lookism.

8. [+37, -1] Rotta tweeted to a teenage Pann user that she was no different from him because she also posts pictures of herself in school uniform. He ended up setting his account to private. He's crazy.

the only other thing that comes to mind is
youtube.com/watch?v=PenwHsg2llk

My cosmic diary is great.
You guys should watch it.

tiffany loves seeing japan crush korea apparently

Everything is going according to what was already planned and made public. GD will probably help promote the song. He can't stop listening to Whistle though. Also they have the big concert the next day.
Tiffany fucked up big time but Sones've already forgiven her

>lookism
lmao

She's the only one who fits that concept

slug tho

>it's ok I like bite sized

fun sized bby

*vomits*

bet number 6 faps to rotta pics like a maniac

yo this is pretty cool

post more ham

soty discussion would be better if it were broken down into categories imo
what is your:
boy group soty
girl group soty
male solo soty
female solo soty

Considering YG said that iKON's debut album Welcome Back wasn't their ACTUAL debut album until months after when it was "finished" theh don't play the debut game the same as everyone else. Thise were also features on other popular American singers songs ans nit her own.
She'll at least be a semi random Asian face. Koreans think she's too westerized. The amount of make up she wears is very American like- especially her wings. She'll do her best.

YG artists will all promote it, PSY especially. Me and GD are the same then. Whistle 24 365.
Sones never had to forgive her because they were already on shielding mode as soon as news broke out. As with any fandom.

rotta is honestly a god tho

someone needs to find his gallery, where does he put all his pics?

post mimi getting scared by yooa tho

youtube.com/watch?v=u4fcAHHny3E

youtube.com/watch?v=2nb0GKCxs1g

youtube.com/watch?v=PYGODWJgR-c

>deepened, secret, sting
based. brave girls mini was so good

>tfw I feel the cosmos deep inside me

Selugi holding her male coworkers hand instead of mine while she gives birth to our baby...

seola/meiqi/bona/yeonjung/xuanyi/yeoreum is clearly the best new wjsn unit

Do SEA people believe their people have naturally high nose bridges? I've seen multiple people post that on NB.