/Afr/ica

Justice for Muammar Gaddafi Edition

#PRISONFORHILLARY

His boobs are way too big

Also congrats, Trump, time to end the petty handout-mentality and actually reform the black American communities

Also, this nigga followed Saddam in stupidly demanding replacement of the petrodollar with the gold standard

hey Afri-bros. are women retarded? serious question pls

They're taught to avoid being independent of mind

Do Africans have good thoughts about Gaddafi?

benevolent dictator in a continental stronghold of dictatorships

Argued Pan-Africanism

Actually made his African country comfy for natives

etc

Didnt he invade Mali and Chad though

Yes. He was a great man who did a lot for Africa. Just see how shit everything is going since he's dead.

Hillary will rot in a cell, unfortunately we do not have the laws needed to give her justice need for he callous acts against Gaddafi

He did, but the more islamic nations liked him because he defied Israel

And Chad was strategic and like us, they will acquiesce to any foreign power in exchange for a few bucks, don't have any true principles

He hated Islamists and put them in jail. How can you not love him?

Libertarians are the only ones brazen enough to actually suggest cutting welfare. Even Trump had to say he supported the most recent welfare act to win votes.

it's weird because i have 3 sisters. and for some reason, they let their emotions cloud their judgements to an inconceivable degree.

in 2014 Nigeria had our presidential election. All the men in my family, decided to vote for our now president because our president then was literally killing the country. we're still in depth right now because of what he did and the Naira is 590 to a Pound from being 350. we are now in an economic crisis because of what our previous government did.

so the men in my family tried explaining this to the women and they just wouldn't have it. refusing to vote for him because of his ethnic background and other factors. it was incredibly stupid because the man was our best option but they just seemed to switch their brains off.

Now the US presidential elections have come up. and i told my family i'm actually rooting for trump. everyone was against this at first but after talking to them and showing them some eyeopeners the men seemed to understand, the women on the other hand still behaved retarded spouting stuff they saw on facebook about trump that were blatant media bias and only rooting for hillary for the sole reason she has a vagina.

I'm not stupid, i know trump is the lesser of 2 evils but from a non-American perspective, i would prefer him over hillary who could very well start WW3 with russia or start new wars with a country with oil after they're done with syria (Nigeria). The sister who is most adamant about that studies psychology so i'm wondering if that plays a huge role in female stupidity. the others are more mild about their approach to politics

in debt * fuck i haven't slept

Do you guys hate when people refer to Africans as African but Europeans as French, Spanish, British, etc?

Hopefully like Obama, he'll reneg on that

Women place emotion over logic, a timeless classic, but in the interest of battling misogyny, I believe society teaches them to do (conformism / admonishing them for risky behaviour)

We're obviously ignorant but we light up like rockets when an European or Asian is informed enough to identify your ethnicity/tribe/country

Feels very lovely

well it depends. if you see 3 Africans in a room it would be nice to differentiate them. but just one it's okay. I tell people i'm East African and leave it at that. it's a lie but for some reason people dig it

Oh dude that's gonna be some real awkward shit for John Mahama to deal with over here.

Well anyway, i welcome instrumentality. I've been informed that the embryonal body of Nixon has already been fused with his hand. It's only a matter of time.

Is this what you wished for, Yui?

Nuwaubianism is a meme religion

No. I hate when people try to force the distinction between north Africa and the rest of Africa.

what the fuck is ghana doing here? Where the fuck did you guys find internet

Why are Ghanaians and Nigerians banting each other all the time?

R A R E
A
R
E

Is Akuffo Addo not projected to win?

them black mutherfuckers jealous of our lush land and crude oil. every world cup or international event they do a bit better than us they never shut up about it on twitter. worst was when we got made a world record from US beating us in Basketball

North Africa is visibly different from sub saharan africans though

The people, the history, the culture...

>them black mutherfuckers

Who do you think we are?

It's just friendly bantz between neighbors

Yeah i think he is now?
What rhymes with Nana and could work as well as "Can't stump the Trump" btw?

Every African country is "visibly different", people, the history, the culture...

It's either lush land or crude oil mate you obviously can't have both. And your river delta would still be gorgeous if oil companies didn't exist.

To you

North Africans are very clearly different from the rest of Africa. There's not even an argument here.

East Africans look different too though they still have black skin

No

>arab-berbers would be seen the same physically as Nigerians or Congolese in your mind

Ah yes, denial

That's not what I said. Maybe you should work on your English comprehension.

don't know about that. i mean we could be far worse off if we didn't have crude oil. I mean Uganda levels of bad.

God i love tanzanian and ethiopian girls. in fact all east African girls. they KNOW how to fuck. you can tell from that bitch's face

I guess you're not wrong. Still a bit of a shame though.

Time to admit it: i'm white and i've been here for a few weeks but i'll stay until August/September 2017.

How does dating even work at these latitudes?

I'm impressed by how i get all matches in tinder, probably just by being white.

A friend of mine married a Zanzibari girl.

Women are always dumb, look at Hillary

>tfw you could have been so much more
s-sorry for sarkozy
don't come here though fuck off