Does it mean a green light has just been given to this?

Does it mean a green light has just been given to this?

Refugees out, European rebirth now?

Lol no, Europe is even MORE fucked now lmao.

Ah, fuck me I saved a thumbnail.

How come? Europe has everything that it takes plus even markel changed her stance on me/africa immigrants not so long ago.

trump doesn't give a fuck about europe and thinks withdrawing from NATO/abandoning alliances are a good idea.

he's not a fucking alt-right guy, he's literally just an isolationist who thinks america is getting fucked by foreigners.

its why putin was shilling for trump hard, because he won't fuck things up in ukraine/syria/baltics.

>no more Brits
>no more NATO

The timing could not be better

In other words the eu army project just got more popular than ever. Thanks for confirming it.

>and thinks withdrawing from NATO/abandoning alliances are a good idea.
But it is?

Merkel will probably crack down on the European right

Russia becoming more powerful is bad for global peace and stability, especially because Putin has no convictions other than "gain more power"

Let's do it. There's only positives in that.

Gonna be fun. A proper EU army has so much potential.

Merkel IS the european right dumbfuck.

You're fucked

Commies are our only hope.

>You needed Amercian permission
This is why we had to leave you cucks

They had foresight to start early despite every poll predicting Clinton's victory, so props for that

That said I'm already forming a quick escape plan in case far right starts winning all over Western Europe as well. The East will be super fucked without the NATO and the EU anchor.

The EU army concept is like decades old by now, but guess who was blocking it all this time

>The East will be super fucked without the NATO and the EU anchor.
Maybe the only option is to join forces with countries next to Russia. They are probably the only ones who won't elect Russian puppets a la Afd, Trump, Le Pen.

we will make MITTELEUROPA STRONG AGAIN

Lol, butthurt belt is gonna implode. Where's mah popcorn

You guys are completely blowing Trump's victory out of proportion. He's not going to kick refugees out, it's impossible.

Stopping them, on the other hand...

Yes, EU has no reason to trust the US to work against Russia now.
Time to remiliteralize.

I love you my bros in Finno-Ugric language but Orban is a bit sketchy,

Nederlandse krijgsmacht and Bundeswehr are already pretty much a single army.
They share equipment with each other and train together all the time.

swear loyalty to God Emperor Orbán the first, leader of the European Empire

This is the best possible time for Finland to use our nuclear material to make warheads. If we wait Putin will move in.

The Dutch elections are in march I believe.
This is a huge boost to the Wilders campaign.

We also still havent accepted the Ukraine treaty..

You mean bad for EUROPEAN peace and stability

Remember user, these are the savages that started both world wars and have only remained at peace for so long because we babysit them. Once we leave, they'll go right back to killing each other

You should worry, nobody is going to make a move on you, fugly. :^)

>Maybe the only option is to join forces with countries next to Russia.
Such as?

Nearly all countries in this region are fragile as fuck military and economy wise, and the "strongest" one (Poland) already has Russian puppets in the government. Hungary too for that matter.

I know. Wish more countries would do this but with the euroscepticism being at all times high everyone would just start screaming "omg literally 4th Reich"

We are so fucked lmao

Well at the very least it opens the way for the far right.

And surely with Trump's America, their media will stop being such cancer, yes ? I sure hope so.

Now for Easterners i don't know but here i feel pretty good about this

>Commies
>hope

HAHA, you are done for.

before the brexit rumblings i kept saying that you yurofucks had better get your shit together militarily if not fucking poitically as a proper power block because the US cant do this forever

now look what happened

with russia knocking and Trump going ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you dont have a choice anymore

unite or die motherfuckers

Putin likes it when euros peel off and form their own nationalist communities because you are all puny individually

shes the old "center" right which is losing ground in every country to the new right

>He thinks it's possible to, first of all, recuperate and then to reverse the irreversible damage that has been dealt.
As soon as this irreversible damage happened - game over for us.

I should hope so. If Trumps administration will browbeat rest of NATO into getting gud, it might be impulse for EU to get its shit together.

But sceptic in me says that it's more likely it will just fall apart amidst arguments "whose fault is that" and "who should bear what part of burden", just like the migrant and debt crisis debates have so far shown.

america is barely 60% white and it just elected trump somehow

your country is 99% white and you're already paranoid that everything is lost because your neighbour states are 85% white, at the very worst ?
no just don't, it will be fine, the far right is obviously getting elected sooner or later

I hope that now with Trump in power, many eastern Europeans will look more favourable at the possibility of an EU army

here the thang, g, you have all these shitskins and niggers present on our white, European lands. It is unrealistic to think that all of these will be gathered and then deported or some shit. Their presence, realistically, cannot be removed. Meanwhile, while they are continuing their presence they are also continuing their interbreeding and with European women as well. It's game over, guy. As for us, the last frontier (Balts, slavshits, etc.) we will fall eventually as we are under the influence of the West, whether it's culturally, economically or in any other way.

The problem is the presence of shitskins/niggers. Only way to deal with it is physically. However, that won't happen, because there are no realistic ways of doing so.

Of course it can and will be dealt with why are you so defeatist ? That's crazy, on the day of a major victory no less

Criminals (so, a whole lot of them) totally do have grounds to be deported and will be, others can be spread around the whiter countries of the eu, birth control for minorities is also a solution, making white people have more babies, putting them all in jail like they do with blacks in the usa etc etc

There are plenty of realistic solutions that aren't just genocide, and we are making great progress.
Just the other month military plans were revealed to literally cleanse the suburbs along with the mossad, but no apparently the west won't do shit and it's game over. lol

I'll just assume you're another one of those Eastern Euros that saw way too much shit on the internet now thinks it's the apocalypse probably posts cuck shit as well like those bulgarians

Trump becoming US president is not a "victory", it's a desperate scream of the commoners that fell for his memes.

I'd like to share your optimism but way it seems there's no sensible middle ground between mainstream politicians that are too paralysed by interlocking interests to do anything and incompetent populists that are only good at yelling short sentences about making shit great again.

I'm kinda expecting things to rot further and then get even worse. Although if bavarian CSU can publish paper named "Ordnung"...

Still a desperate scream that got their candidate to rule the fucking USA, it's far from minor. There's a reason every single media right now is screaming like it's the end of the world.

Also we don't know if those populists are incompetent or not. They haven't even had a chance to rule any country yet. Now we're going to see, finally. If in a few months it turns out Trump is a fraud then sure but so far i have no reason to believe it.

you know it baby

> every single media right now is screaming like it's the end of the world

thats a small bubble you live in lad.

Well find me one single French media who isn't like that i dare you

Literally just heard on the radio right now
"Identitarian authoritarism in Moscow, Washington, tomorrow in Paris ?"
kek
and it's supposed to be a relatively right wing radio

trump was getting signicant % of minority votes compared to previous republicans

I wouldn't mind a stronger more unified Europe and I have nothing against Russia, but I still think Trump will be a real dick if he abandons Europe altogether. Why would he do that? Does he hate us so much?

We could have had this 100 years ago.

Cmon Luigi, we can do this. Europe does not need anybody else to stand on it's own.

We should make Europe great again.

>We should make Europe great again.
>Austria
What did he mean by this?

I think you're a bit more wrapped up in things than we were.
It will take a lot more digging for you guys. That means electing people like Geert Wilders in the main member countries.

quick polan liebensraum the germans this time around before they do it to you again
its not too late

but if trump pulls nato out this mean EU army not armies of european countries you know that?

Absolutely.

Everything else would be a mistake. We need a real army and that army needs to be the strongest on the planet if we are to take back what is ours.

The only real way to deal with the refugee invasion apart from mowing them down at the borders is taking over their shitty countries piece by piece.

The world was a much better place with a couple of European countries running it, but our squabbles ended it.

A united Europe of it's peoples can finally break that circle.

It's either that or be ruled by either the US or Russia.

Being one of the few countries in Europe that still grows, Poland will have a leadership role in a new EU, especially in military matters. Same goes for Greece, that has been humiliated by the lazy cowardly Germans way too long.
They are the first line of defense against Turkey.

From his speech it sounds like he wants to honor america's alliances as long as they are treated fairly in turn.

tl;dr the party has normalized him, he's more like a normal republican now, everything will be fine, no boat rockings.

>Farage is Judas
What did he mean by this?

no I mean they could use that as soviets used Warsaw Pact armies against hungarians in 56 or against us in 68

Lel our current government is making sure to make enemies out of literally everyone around (except maybe Hungary) so fat chance of that happening.

Maybe in 3 years assuming we don't end up under the Russian boot by then

>the biggest block to integration is leaving
>USA gives EU a big push by becoming unreliable and isolationist
>Russia is acting like a badguy cutout
I 'm really feeling it down to my bones, it's literally happening.

How and why would do that? A EU army would likely by jointly commanded by several European countries and I can't imagine a member state voting to invade itself. Other than a genocide I also can't think of a single situation where such invasion would be justified. But in case of a genocide even NATO would invade, as we've seen in Yugoslavia and recently Syria.

no thanks, 91.1 is still lower than 97.6
we can unite with Galiza though.

>tfw more European than frogs, britbongs and swedcucks

IBERIAN UNION WHEN

Not if Le Pen wins

That is unlikely, because there is no way to hide atrocities like that and the streets would erupt in flames all over Europe.

You're already mixed up though since centuries.
>moors

But incompetent monarch ruined it.

>a union with Portugese and Castilians
No, not this time.

>markel changed her stance on me/africa immigrants
Wrong.

I'll not unite with you. The only union i'll support is with galicia.

>le epic moor maymay

>españa
>blanca

Of course we are not germanics (thank god) but we are still white (at least most of us are)

Trump does not want us to leave NATO. He wants all of the member states to pay their fair share.

NATO only cares about America's interests. Why should they pay anything? You should be paying them.

Biggest scam of the century.

>Let memebr countries have a comfy welfare state while we act as their body guard

>Benefits the US

NATO members support the US in every single foreign conflict they start, even though they are fought over american interests.

>Austria-Hungaria
We are neither.

Well if USA isn't there to care anymore about the EU, I guess they will be forced to increase their military budget.

perverted reality.

Well we didn't go to Irak

Wrong. The US was supported by many NATO states, both financially and by direct involvement.

Germany opposed the invasion of iraq but still provided money for it.

can't wait eruofag brother :D