What do Russians think of Trump?

I can't think of any other US politician that has good things to say about Russia and Putin. And even more shockingly- he was saying these things at the height of anti-Russia fear mongering in the media and by the government.

He married a woman from Slovenia and named his daughter Ivanka. He's clearly a major Russophile/Slavophile, something which is really quite rare in the US due to the Cold War era.

Now that he's president, relations will improve dramatically most likely. A Trump admin. will stop interfering in Ukraine and Syria, which means there will be no basis for conflict.

Are Russians ready to become bffs now? A Russia-USA alliance will easily contain China, defeat terrorism, and ensure global stability for generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-reaction-russia-rdif-idUSKBN1340YK
youtube.com/watch?v=VR7oLjHdFjY
whatdonaldtrumpliedaboutyesterday.com/2016/08/17/trump-calls-libya-hillary-clintons-disasterand-obamas-worst-mistake-though-trump-supported-invasion/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/20/trump-gives-ukraine-cold-shoulder-in-new-york-clinton-poroshenko/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

As a Russian - American I would like this

>ukraine

doesn't exist

Russians knew what to expect from Clinton.

Trump might start a war with China and Russia wont know what the fuck to do.

We love our Russians!

trump likes china he just doesn't like american companies leaving

Gongrailations fellow rebubliganz

Trootp is love, Troorp is life, Doland is evertyhing

Hillary - boring
Trump - meme generator, just like Bush2.0
so
memes >>>> no memes

russians/putin see him as a fucking joke/jester who's not one bit smart on foreign policy. clinton on the other hand was ex secretary of state who they've come to hate because she was able to use force.

>wife is slovene
>slavophile/russophile

shut the fuck up with that american education

>He married a woman from Slovenia and named his daughter Ivanka.
>He's clearly a major Russophile
Why are Americans so retarded.

>Ukraine
/x/ is that way, hon

Nobody actually knows if he truly meant to get along with Russia - most likely he wanted to stand out from all other candidates with his DEALS thing. Personally, I would like to be bffs with murica - there's nothing we can't do together.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-reaction-russia-rdif-idUSKBN1340YK

Russian government is already saying this will improve relations. Probably in the interest of everybody that the two nuclear superpowers get along.

Really hope we become friends with Russia

They can be friends now?

Can we bros?

Can you help us with China? You won't go unrewarded....

I wonder what America will be in 2-3 years. Repulican. Ad right after Obama. Wow i just imagined all the joy and love in Alabama jeeee-haaaaw.

I wish you guise will become great again

Hy тeпepь зaживём!

This. Think of the meems

Tbqh I think that all pro-Russian and anti-Russian shit in debates were irrelevant memes for media and it doesn't say much about what will happen with our relations in real life. So, we'll see.

>Are Russians ready to become bffs now?
I hope.
Well, it depends. All this shit about Ukraine is kinda vital for Russia.

btw you almost made me believe in democracy again, we thought that it's just a buzzword and Clinton's victory was predetermined. I love USA more now, lol.

soon

>meme generator
Fuck, I just realised that we should elect Zhirinovsky, they would fit each other well.

>Russia
>elect
*sigh*

They wouldn't fit each other, but this would definitely be a meme parade.

Help us destroy the eternal chink

please don't

I don't care, my country is still will be a poor shithole and not because of USA president.

Look up Ivan, after the sanctions are lifted you can be just as rich as Poland

More like we and China will destroy your western ass. Pan-Asian coalition soon.

I thought you guys where pissed off because there where a bunch of chinks on your eastern border?

Try it commie, see what happens

We'll see.

Stop funding ISIS in Syria, admit you fucked up Libya big time, and tell CIA to leave Ukraine alone. Then we will talk.

Doesn't Russia have a Weeaboo Politician with an impressive collection of Japanese Armor and Swords worth millions of dollars?

>Zhirinovsky

Fuck no, let the old fags die.

?

>two declining 'superpowers' need to work together to take down a single country that lifted itself out of poverty a few decades ago
Wow. The West really is dead.

Our minister of defence is weeb

I've never heard of an American woman named Ivanka until I heard of Ivanka Trump.

In the '80s Trump was writing editorials calling for Reagan to stop warmongering with the USSR.

He criticized Billy's bombing of Yugoslavia in the '90s, saying it was immoral and caused massive devastation.

He clearly has a respect and admiration for Slavic culture and people- something which is extremely rare in the US. It also seems like he's wanted cooperation and better relations between US and Russia for a long time, even when it was the USSR.

>Russia
>west

Maybe now, you russians can stop enroaching scandinavian borders with your military now that we're all "friends"

you are fucking delusional if you are going to cherrypick who he fucks and thinks it means he's a slavboo. the world isn't fucking Sup Forums you dumb fucking NEET.

Is it true most Russians hate the Asian part of their country and wish to be 100% Ruskkie?

You know what I mean Tyrone.

Trump's team heavily pushed to get lethal arms for Kiev out of the Republican platform. He was attacked non-stop by CNN for "selling out Ukraine" to the diabolical supervillain Putin.

He never blamed the conflict in Ukraine on Russia like everyone else does.

Geopolitically, Russia and the USA have less conflicting vital interests than Russia and China.

>there are
>rusty baltic fleet
>less troops than near Ukraine most of them with outdated equipment
That's scary af tbqh

Not true but russians in asian part hate us cuz success breed jealousy also they live near yakuts

There's also way more of you. Russia could probably overrun scandinavia on pure numbers even if all russians were armed with a broken knife

No. Russia is not divided into European and Asian parts, it's divided into some national non-Russian republics and these republics are all over the territory.
Asian part is mostly inhabited by Russians (around 80%)
t. Siberian

i thought russia was one of the few places where WM/AF and AM/WF were relatively equal in numbers and social acceptance

the land where being YELLOW'D and being WHITE'D were both aight

More like the opposite, Syberians hate European part of Russia and want Moscow nuked. Can't blame them though.

Trump: "Obama founded ISIS"

youtube.com/watch?v=VR7oLjHdFjY

Trump: "Libya was Hillary's greatest disaster"

whatdonaldtrumpliedaboutyesterday.com/2016/08/17/trump-calls-libya-hillary-clintons-disasterand-obamas-worst-mistake-though-trump-supported-invasion/

When Poroshenko came to New York for the UN, Trump didn't even bother to contact him even though he's spoken to a number of world leaders. And even though his building is literally across the street from the UN General assembly.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/20/trump-gives-ukraine-cold-shoulder-in-new-york-clinton-poroshenko/

What? We only hate Moscow. But everyone hates Moscow, not only Siberia.

On the one hand, he's briddy gud: he's against immigrants, pro-russian and autistic with the mic- all I love. On the other hand, american fat and stupid liberals are kinda 50% of the country and they don't seem to be glad of him. Although they might be just scared Trump can bann drilling mans asses.

Russians mostly were pleased that Hillary lost. She was hated here, and Trump seems to be funny guy. Russian Rednecks see in Trump Putin's personal friend and celebrate his victory, russian Sup Forumstards share nuberless memes and troll rednecks.

Personally (and i think that my opinion is widely shared) i expect the reload between our countries. And it is great, young russian generation likes USA, and we have a lot in common.

God bless America, as you say

(Picrelated is popular meme, translation: Russia and USA are brothers for ages! One faith, one people, one language)

>Syberians hate European part of Russia
Wtf, where do you get this from, we don't even have a concept of "european part of russia"
I doubt that we do even know what cities are in european part, I mean there are Moscow, Petersburg, Caucasus, Tatarstan... and terra incognita with people with dog heads or something. Who cares.
Moscow and Caucasus are obviously hated, but it has nothing to do with the rest european part of russia.

I just hope he follows through and indeed does de-escalate these conflicts,literally zero reason for these proxy wars. Certainly Hillary had no intention of doing that.

There are plenty of reasons for Hillary's donors.