/asean/- Microbusiness edition

Now Trump is taking back jobs in the /asean/ region

What do, food business like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmanetwork.com/news/story/588151/news/nation/duterte-s-message-for-us-president-elect-donald-trump
globalnation.inquirer.net/149274/duterte-congratulates-trump-wishes-enhanced-ph-us-relations
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/canadas-immigration-website-crashes-as-donald-trumps-us-election-lead-grows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_Yanbaru_Seawater_Pumped_Storage_Power_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he can suck my tiny dick

time to work real jobs

hahahahahahahahah

suck it call center fucks

Align ourselves with Australia, the closest equivalent to the USA in the region. Create AUSEANZ and resist the encroachment of China.

praise kek

He cannot "take jobs back" just like that
The government of the united states doesn't own the companies that outsource to asean or elsewhere. I'm sure he knows this.

i'm literally digging a tunnel while typing this

libtards are already brimming with so much S A L T sisig would kill them

>tfw work for an American company
Does this mean I'll be a NEET?

he is a businessman he will be fine

he can't take jobs back per se
he said he will tax them for importing back to the us but i doubt it

MAGA

it means you need to 9-11 again

kek mom voted for Trump because she thinks Hillary is a crook.

>companies
>moving back production to US
lmao thats what 3rd world countries are for those silly Americans, what theyre supposed to do is service jobs like flipping burgers in mcdonalds

It's too hard for that now.

Are you an ofws son that is still stuck in philly?

you should listen to your mom more, you insolent prick

BPOfag here...

Where do I suck my yummy dicks now???

FUCK TRUMP!!!

du30 insulting trump and us getting nuked when?

Yes to the rice fields you go comrade

has meme gone too far?

way ahead of you buddy

duterte congratulates trump
gmanetwork.com/news/story/588151/news/nation/duterte-s-message-for-us-president-elect-donald-trump

du30 likes trump
see

Hopefully we can wrest freeport of of US' hands after America implodes.

He shook

sisig is so overrated just give me liempo any day

room or house renting would be a good start

That's just canned speech given to all new heads of state.

Ate one of these in Kuya J's. Wasn't really that good, but the service was slow as fuck. Ate scallops for the first time there though.

>tfw too intelligent to be left or right but still happy for a Trump victory

We need to make ASEAN into EU-style federal superstate, make ASEAN army, build nukes, then hide in a bunker and wait for China to arrive.

white more china influence they will have to
more province kek slums and the UAE is actually hiring flips like crazy right now

Ronald Reagan nuked Macuck

Donald Trump will nuke Dudirty

man, Idk but damn props for duts to send that us envoy who is a trump business partner and loyalist

Great more slums coming form the provinces

and middle east slaves

that would be so funny I cant wait seriously

nope
duterte told me he wrote it himself

i already have room renting

I just want to be more active while I'm still young instead of just passive income.

next ahok jadi tersangka

That sisig looks dry as shit. Not juicy

AHAHA Trump menang

mampus lu libtards

who / Rodriguez / here?
middle or lastname doesnt matter.

pandacan area reporting in!

>resist the encroachment of China.
Not possible, their state enterprise will use whatever dirty tricks to enable business for their country. None could possibly move so much capital or use dirty tricks without voters causing a fuss or risk a scandal.
Protectionism will just encourage local gibsmedat and deter foreign business.

>make ASEAN army
If the EU can't figure out between themselves, using almost the same platforms, are stuck together with almost a century how can a D-League beta organization team up?

Did they freeze the creation of new threads?

more like serves are fucked up

crashing this site with no survivors

we know what you really are Bakahime, a tin foil right winger that goes to Sup Forums

I think so

more like broken
>it takes more than 30 sec of waiting to load up my post
>there's goddamn b8 ads everywhere

We can get a mega hydrogen.bomb in south china sea amd gone for good together

Too much traffic because of US elections.

JUST GIVE ME THE FEELING PUSH MY MOTOR EVERYDAY

>not using clover

>be middle-class American
>voted Democrats in 2008 because Repooblicans crashed the economy to fight mooslims
>Obama uses stimulus package to revive the economy, but consequently rises the debt
>voted Republican in 2012 because of debt and slow recovery
>Republicans gains majority in Congress
>this consequently makes the recovery even slower because it's impossible to pass legislation
>Republicans don't want to let Democrats achieve much because that means they'll lose in the next elections
>get butthurt because life seems to be still so shit
>votes for an "outsider" billionaire* in the next election because "we wuz forgotten americans 'n sheeit"
>they elect this highly unlikable person at a time when pax Americana is being challenged and US allies going back on their commitments

Then its OFW time, kek
America might be harder to get in right now
tho the UAE is going ape hiring flip workers right now

The reason why all polls predicted the result so badly is that people are shy to admit they support Trump openly, but in their heart they do support Trump's "no face given to political correctness" stance.

Same thing will happen in Malaysia. People might be shy to admit that they support Najib, but when times come, they will still vote for him. Corruption is nothing when compared to race and religion.

>literally living on meme timelines
what the fuck

>be middle-class Englander
>voted Tory in 2010 because Labour crashed the economy to give benefits to mooslims
>Tories use austerity to slash the debt but consequently strangles the economy which is blamed on Libs
>voted Tory in 2015 because of SNP boogeyman
>Tories gain majority in Parliament
>this consequently makes life even worse because Libs aren't obstructing legislation
>Tories don't want to let NHS achieve much because that means they'll have to stop austerity
>get butthurt because life seems to be still shit
>voters for "independence" from the EU in the referendum because "tree fiddy million innit"
>they vote to leave the EU at a time when the EU is the only entity investing in developing the UK's poorest areas and protecting workers' rights

Actually, the EU was very almost on it's way to full integration pre-2008. The crash made individual countries realise that their countries are vulnerable if they give power to the EU, this led to a every man for himself and halted further integration. If the EU was fully integrated, there wouldn't be so much vulnerable European countries right now because they would be able to support each other unconditionally.

never ever go middle east, you're better off staying there.

There there Flipchan :3

kontol

Yes exactly, politicians are too scared to admit that they done goofed, so they blame other things like Latinos or the EU.

Can people stop posting my country loli princess. You guys are disgusting.

A good start.
globalnation.inquirer.net/149274/duterte-congratulates-trump-wishes-enhanced-ph-us-relations

>The crash made individual countries realise that their countries are vulnerable if they give power to the EU
It really came at a bad time, when the Eurozone were sharing a currency without sharing fiscal policy. If they had been more integrated when the Eurozone crisis came then they would have had much more power to respond.

The Anglo and euro countries are becoming more and more anti globalist
the middle east is our only hope kek

at this moment, only hope

i hope he continuous shitting on obonga though also if we get nuke then more good news

lol that commie fist

sounds more like his PR people

This

There's nothing wrong with congratulating a new President

Ku tak selalu begini
Terkadang hidup memilukan
Jalan yang ku lalui
Untuk sekedar bercerita
Pegang tanganku ini
Dan rasakan yang ku derita
Apa yang kuberikan
Tak pernah jadi kehidupan
Semua yang kuinginkan
Menjauh dari kehidupan
Tempat ku melihat di balik awan
Aku melihat di balik hujan
Tempat ku terdiam tempat bertahan
Aku terdiam di balik hujan
Pegang tanganku ini
Dan rasakan yang ku derita
Genggam tanganku ini
Genggam perihnya kehidupan

Except that in Malaysia, voter fraud and election fraud isn't just a meme. I laugh at conservatives scaremongering about voters being bussed to the polls and non-paper ballots being electronically flipped when here we literally have illiterate bums being paid RM10 to vote BN and boxes of ballots mysteriously disappearing during sudden blackouts.

kek,we don't even have a plant, also its against the consti

and dutdut is scarping the plans for now

that means pls don't take away the rifle deal that we got for a discount

Only if euro finances was much more integrated ;__;

pax Araboo when?

Nuclear powerplants are srs bzns

If a country like Japan can fuck up with Fukushima, how can a third world shithole like us fare?

I am all for building nuclear powerplants only if they build it in ARMM

well he can officially suck the dick of china,USA and russia now

good for the shitter

>perfect allahu akbar moment
takbir

''KONTOL JUST AN ILLUSION''

giving the muzzies power nuclear?

what the fuck NIGGA

Jokowi's political chess game. A masterful one. What if there's no political mastermind behind 4/11? Maybe the truth doesn't matter. Ahok and him give a kind of New Order vibes to me. I don't like them either. Why Indonesian redditors find the two figures appealing I don't know.

I still remember that fake ID card of him, listed him as a Christian with a Hakka name or something like that. Anyone with half a brain would know that it's an IRL reverse-trolling from him.

It's a win-win situation

Mindanao gets all the power it needs

It's perfectly safe and away from cities that matter (i.e Luzon and Cebu because where else to get maids?)

If it goes kaboom its their fault for blowing it up and its their land that will get fucked for generations

If they try to steal reactor cores like what that Muslim dude in Belgium did it only takes an hour to initiate an airstrike

I work for Wcdonald's. They replaced me with a chinaman anyway.

Even if the blackout event is true, would it change the result of the election? All the hoo haas about Bangla voters also turned out to be completely false. DAP won with very large margin in those area that supposedly being cheated.

Go do some groundwork on rural areas, as we're still stuck with first past the post system. Don't keep screaming about popular votes and claimed that we've won and BN is an illegitimate government.

>When America sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing McDonald, they're bringing guns. They're in debt and some, I assume, are good people, but speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting. Let's build a wall, let's make Canada great again.

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/canadas-immigration-website-crashes-as-donald-trumps-us-election-lead-grows

>tfw were not investing in hydro electric power plants using sea water
I can't believe nobody is using this, especially with the fact that we're surrounded by water

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_Yanbaru_Seawater_Pumped_Storage_Power_Station

we'll have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. irl cheeki breeki

>UK's poorest areas and protecting workers' rights
You mean EU which banned fishing in UK? Damn you globalist shill.

You're completely out of touch Flipbong

We may be surrounded with water but we have water shortages and triages/scheduling are common between water utility companies all the time

Our dams are old and still rely on pleb-tier rainwater and we cannot afford a desalination plant like in first world countries and our power grid is so primitive and stretched as it is we cannot power it 24/7 anyway

what's wrong with immigrating to canada if you're american?

canadians are literally americans

they have healthcare too and slightly better than in the united states

they also have renegade and uppity states like quebec and montreal in general, not so different from italians taking over jew york and jew jersey or spics taking over california and texas

now even more so with China and Russia

if that america first policy will come true

commies will use the environment excuse to prevent that

there's a dam in Mindoro that's being held back
surprisingly by tribal seemingly marcos retard loyalist

you do realize that they are just gonna spread on the other islands right?

Seriously i found that sea damn they are planning more happening

>we'll have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. irl cheeki breeki
What a time to be live if that happens. The Zone is calling, I can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs&feature=youtu.be

dehsoo senpayi

>mfw reading through fb butthurt

we cant even get a train to be built there.
not to mention those pylon electrical towers

we can do it just pick a better location and build a new one a sturdier one with less nuke waste

tho by the looks of things right now it will probably be state owned by china and will be built by them.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

> 2 years jokowi as president
> I still do not have a girlfriend
>mfw

into mexico or america

Will trade jobs for qts. Virgins only, please.

When will the rioting begin?