The album sounds dope, but its lyrics are in favor of political stance that you don't agree with

>the album sounds dope, but its lyrics are in favor of political stance that you don't agree with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

politics are a meme

didn't you post something really autistic yesterday? i remember that image

yes, I did

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
>muh safe space
Stop being a fucking fag and become a moderate so you can listen to both sides. At least then you can have a more objective view on both political parties....
>The hard right
Destroys the earth and can be hazardous to human health (more than the left) and can be fucking retarded when it comes to health care. Also, some of them are ok with police brutality.
>The hard left
Wishes to censor peoples opinions just because their feefees and are trying to out right get rid of amendments to the constitution. Our basic rights in other words. Also, a lot of their side is ideological (like anarchism, communism, etc) that have not worked well in the past. Also they hate all forms of authority.

Yeah. Just become a libertarian OP

moderates are absolute cancer

At least you found a way to feel superior to both

Why

Jesus, read some books

>>>/reddit/

You don't even need to be a moderate, just grow a pair of bollocks and stop giving a shit that other people have different opinions to you.

Funny because your original post was the complete embodiment of reddit

found the extremist.

Yes you did, good job.

extremist = a person who's views might be good or bad, but at least they are concise and upon implementation of their views we can conclude "ok it did/did not work"

moderate = "dude just use common sense xD" meaning "I am able to be manipulated into believing anything because I have no ideological backbone"

Prove me wrong.

actually,

extremist = a literal strawman

moderate = human being

People who allow their own beliefs to negatively impact their experience of art don't deserve the beauty that art holds.

I was talking to my friend about this the other day, art is about freedom of expression and if you are a closed minded piece of shit(conservative or liberal or a PETA rep or a Burger King employee whatever) then you betray the basis on which art is founded, and are ungrateful of all that it attempts to do, therefore you don't deserve it.

All this shit we hear about Rick Ross getting dropped by Nike or DOOM's old project KMD having their album Black Bastard shelved because it had a drawing of a hanging black man on it make me sick to my stomach. Some people are just insufferable

For moderation to be true there must be its negation: Non-moderation. Let us call that 'extremism'. In politics, moderation might apply to the tenacity of support for a policy(as we might be employing it in this discussion). Were there to be a spectrum of tenacity in the support of a policy that ranged between extremism and moderation, I would not think it to be a bad thing. I do not believe that we can claim that there is any intrinsic content to a belief's figuring into this spectrum as described.

Are you okay with this?

If not, you might have some problems.

until it happens to you.

>Libertarian

Uhh that Nike thing doesn't fit in at all. Rick Ross rapped about raping someone and Nike is a very free to not want to associate with him anymore for it. It did absolutely nothing to incur on Rick Ross' muh freeze peach.

We're talking about the far left/right, here. Not just the left and the right. You don't seem to know what extremism is.

>implying the american hard left isn't still far to the right by international standards

>may be good or bad
lmao like. the dark side dude, star wars man.

I admittedly hate it when musicians shoehorn politics into their music because it's alienating, but for bands like Devo, who were born out of politics and always had a political message, it's fine.

>ICAN'TGETNO
>SATIS
>FACSHON

That's actually a really good point. I was probably writing too quickly and trying to think of examples. Substitute that with like Tyler Te Creator being BANNED from the UK and Australia. Much more apt example. Anyway my point stands, people shouldn't force their personal beliefs on others like that.
It won't. I'm a coollege student that loves College Dropout and the skit about how dumb college is, and I like the concept of college. I've listened to punk music that promotes ignorant violence against people in general for the crimes of police officers, which I highly disagree with. Just a few examples but nah that won't happen to me

That's an entire strawman.jpg
A moderate can believe in anything, they're just open to different opinions (both sides). You clearly just don't get it.

>really dig an album
>start to listen to the lyrics
>they're about how awesome jesus is
>into_the_trash.avi

>implying moderate beliefs always result in a compromise

this desu. Moderate beliefs usually maintain the status quo.

>Tyler Te Creator being BANNED from the UK and Australia.

holy shit i forgot about that.. I don't even like him but that makes me genuinely outraged.

The MP who did it is now our PM as well.
It outrages me more that we can ban a rapper from the country because he said faggot a few times as a teenager but can't or won't ban people who could cause genuine harm to people in this country if we let them in.

Ya I was furious when I saw it. Just embarrassing for those countries, which coincidentally claim to be very "free" nations

That what you get when you let your government decide what is appropriate to say and who is allowed to enter. Ideally, any citizen should be allowed to invite anyone they please, but they would have to be legally responsible for any wrongdoing that the foreigner is involved in.

Ideally we wouldn't have nations and everyone should just come and go as they please

Why would Jesus need to read books?

>not using flac/wav over avi

Hillary or Trump brooo?

>Oh no! Someone found solace in spirituality and made something that's pretty cool. I can't enjoy it because I don't want to listen to anything that doesn't validate my understanding of the world.

Shit, mang, Jesus isn't going to beat you up just because you don't believe in him but listen to music about him. You're also closing off the possibility of listening to most early western classical music and there are some dope hymns as well.
You got a do you, but don't let someone's beliefs upset you so much. It isn't healthy.

or fucking don't

do you have any real idea what you're talking about, or in your eyes does browsing Sup Forums and mediaite in equal measure constitute something close to an informed position on American politics?

the only informed position on american politics involves gassing the whole country

how did you know this would hurt my fee fee's?