I sure hope she comes back big sometime soon

I sure hope she comes back big sometime soon

Did you guys know she only fucks white guys?

Smh. ... "she only fuchs white guys", he said. So your pathology is telling you that this makes her product acceptable? This thread is dying prematurely because it's content is brainless.

Also, it will take a lot more novelty than this to make me download a beyonce iTune

I like her music too, but because I'm a rich white guy I one day aspire to be in her

lmao

Agree unironically

how does Sup Forums handle the fact that she an SJW trump supporter?

This
>falling for it

She's just seeking attention. She's not actually a trump supporter. She'll say literally anything she thinks people will retweet. Why do you think she posed topless for her EP?

I don't care a fuck if she's an SJW. She probably gives great fucking head

>She'll say literally anything she thinks people will retweet.
this is just milo and like 70% of Sup Forums so it's more or less the same thing

> she only fucks white guys?

Blacks like her should be killed on site desu

Ya and all those people are just as fake and insufferable. What's your point?
>site

that you can be a genuine trump supporter mostly for the attention and retweets

>on site

Oh I get what your saying now, my bad. That is very true, unfortunately. That said, I think I'd vote for Trump before Hillary even though they're both disgusting people and the two worst to ever run for president, for purely extensive logical reasons.

> what is autocorrect

I guess you Trumpkins still use flip phone. Btw pic related is you

>using autocorrect

You know you can turn it off if you aren't a lazy shithead, right?

uh huh honey ;)

stop trying to hijack this thread for your shit ideology

this is a thread about how much we'd all like to bend AB over a table and fuck her in the ass

I mean I don't even think she's very attractive. Plus Black girls are just generally the worst, at least in my experience, and the ugliest race on average.

wow I may hate niggers but at least I'm not a racist who wouldn't fuck black girls

> this is a thread about how much we'd all like to bend AB over a table and fuck her in the ass

Kys

Hahah I know you're joking but some people actually think that way about the second part of your statement and I never understood why. Sex preferences definitely aren't racist like radical SJW retards will be so quick to spew

Oh fuck off

Reminder if black girls aren't the top 2 hottest race of women, you have shit taste in women

3 of them look like transsexuals

No they don't faggot

>how can we bring up sjws in this thread too?
Y'all need to cut that shit out.

Never cared much for Azealia Banks, for every element and style she goes for there is always someone who does it better.

How feminine are their penises user?

You realize black girls don't get sex changes right? It's literally only white girls look it up dipshit

So they have normal dicks? Okay

Thank you for confirming most white people are fucking morons

>implying Sup Forums ever knows when to fuck off

Wow, those are some cute men.

(You)

>implying slightly masculine women aren't the best anyway

feminine men are far superior desu

>>>>/Orlando/

When did Janelle get so thicc

I lived in Orlando when I was like 5 actually
are there many feminine men there? I can't remember

I wouldn't know but I heard that's where a lot of gay people are so you'll fit right in

The darkest one can get it, fuck those lightskin hoes

I thought Florida was mostly old people and hispanics though
that's what I remember of it at least