youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump is the average american: fat, retarded and deformed

Coup d'etat when?

fuck germany

we are best friends with russia now

>"Americans are stupid" is just a meme!
>they elect Trump

That's for shitty countries like us, respect the goddamn democratic process nigga

Electing Trump was stupid of them, but honestly I don't think much will change in the next 4 years.

>tfw the alt right is the new SJWs

You know that dolan drumpf has German roots, right?! As a real murrican you should respect "muh heritage"

I predict Sup Forums will turn against him by mid-17/18, once he toes the line with the financial and media establishments

Still remember how humiliating it was for 'bringer of hope' Obama to bring back Hank Paulson and Ben Bernanke following the global recession

I just wanna be friends, Mohammad. Why can't we be friends?

>we are best friends with russia now
No fuck you, we were friends with Russia before you came along and changed your mind like a dirty slut.

Islam is a totalitarian movement, it doesn't understand camaraderie and friendship

Because I don't like you, Tyrone

But I love Murrica

They shit on us for the narco thing, when it's their fault for being a country of junkies. And we are fat thanks to their addictive Coca-Cola.

Remove burgers.

I can't thank Amerika-sama enough for ending the politically correct, walking-on-egg-shell world

>implying

SHART

No! USA USA USA USA!

It's 2016, no one loves America..not even americans.

IN

Today, America has proven itself, like Britain, to be righteous among nations.

But most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

>Singapore

You're the proof that only chinks and muslims are rejoicing.

That's because Joseph McCarthy was right about all the Marxists fleeing here primarily from Hitler and infecting education and media and then returning it back to Europe as well.
You see it everywhere they have gained a large foothold, straight out of the Frankfurt School "critical theory" centered game plan.
Just attack and badmouth anything and everything, especially the foundations of a society, it's people and their history and offer no real alternatives for what you destroy.
That's why you see so much inconsistency and hypocrisy in what they support. They don't care what it takes as long as it leads to apathy, destruction and revolt from within. Because no matter how bad things got, attackers from outside failed to produce a communist revolution during the world wars and led to the opposite reaction of patriotic solidarity.
So now they are counting on people indoctrinated from childhood to hate their own countries and themselves who just need enough crisis to accept a new world order to fix the disaster they intentionally created.
That's what guys like Soros are putting vast amounts of time and money into.

cant we lend a helping hand with a new usican civil war again?

schroder: a great example of how germany has been for sale for longer than the US presidency

>has to choose between a clown corporate kike shill and a criminal feminist pro lobby, none to be elected by direct vote
>righteous among nations
This is the kali yuga

Tbh btfo Clinton was pretty based.
fuck nigs and shitskins.

>Hillary wanted a race war
>Trump literally kiss niglets
>fuck nigs and shitskins!
Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen