Other urls found in this thread:

praag.org/?p=21279
youtube.com/watch?v=owuq_An4cnk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara

korean pop

Lads I just woke up, where can I watch Trump's victory speech or any decent videos from the past few hours?

Just had someone share this on Facebook haha
praag.org/?p=21279

>Brexit led the way. It showed the world that even in the face of overwhelming vileness, hatred, and propaganda the people's voice will still be heard.

land of the reeeeeeee
Home of the brave

He fights for freedom wherever there is trouble!

She's a fucking nightmare, this is why people hate her.

To her, this was her election, just like 2008, she was entitled to it in her mind.

>Rig DNC elections against a genuinely inspiring candidate who beats Trump in every one on one poll across America
>Try to pretend your emails weren't a fucking shit storm instead of owning up to it.
>Be a conceited, condescending cunt and tell people with legitimate fears of immigration and losing their jobs not to be racist
>Base the rest of your whole campaign on how you're not that other candidate
>Wonder why you lose

A fucking disaster

What do you actually make of all this /brit/?
Sup Forums need not apply, I just remember /brit/ largely shitting on both candidates during the debates. Would you be laughing regardless of who won for the memes?

still would shag Hillary ngl lads

youtube.com/watch?v=owuq_An4cnk right here la

cara's mate tbf

>you can actually pinpoint the second his heart rips in half

love you lads

let's hope the next step is actually MAGA

GOOD MORNING

think we're all stuck in an alternative timeline where all the memiest shit happens in politics

Only the redshit tourists were anti-Trump.

next logical step in the war on globalists is cornish independence

this
not this

We've had the internet for 30 years, it's about time it pulled it's weight

thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

Haha We Made Plans But Then She Just Blocked Me Instead

doing a shant

>but people trying to impose their values onto everyone else because they believe that makes you a good, hardworking person is not allowed.
jesus fucking christ

>in politics

HUMOROUS, NAY?

it's not sunk in yet

They made the objectively wrong choice, much like we did with Brexit.

It's going to be amusing watching him fuck everything up, but things can turn very serious.

AMUSING, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

feyenoord is choking it all away again so yes politics

>Reciting a satirical stereotype
>Thinking it actually proves anything
Well aren't you a clever clogs?

I can't wait to laugh at you when it turns out he does an amazing job

dubs and i grant you meme magic

THE BREXIT THE TRUMP THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

He won by majority vote, yet every available piece of media is shitting itself.

Hard to believe that the tolerant left are such whiny fucking babies and the "basket of deplorables" are humble in victory.

Everything they accuse us of being, they do it worse.

kys you fucking racist

ahh quite

Not happening, unless he lets the GOP pick a strong cabinet and let them run everything.

t-thanks

lmao'ing at the seething pakis ITT

Can I move to Wyoming la

Thanks la, appreciate it

Am I the only one who's scared? I mean the bloke's clearly a bit tapped in the head haha

reminder that 30 years ago trump said "i don't want to be president, but i'll run if i have to"

How did the Bayou vote go to Hillary? Isn't it just a bunch of shanty town rednecks?

how are you so quick on the new threads?

cost of living is insanely cheep, 90% white
only problem will be finding a job

Watch his victory speech - calm, rational, talking about bringing everyone back together.

It was all an act to get him into the job.

>saying this opposed to Hilary
bitch is crazy and physically ailing

>He has threatened to scrap a number of existing free trade agreements, including the North American Free Trade Agreement between the US, Canada and Mexico. He has even suggested withdrawing the US from the World Trade Organization.
>Mr Trump has said he would "cancel" the Paris climate change deal signed by more than 195 countries in December 2015.
>He says America can no longer afford to protect countries in Europe - and in Asia - without adequate compensation, suggesting he would withdraw American forces unless they pay up.

Ah yes, a dangerous and reckless head of state of the most powerful country in the world

Still though, memes eh? Haha banter

Do you support Trump?

If yes then by all means

You can easily find work there as a ranch hand

trump has become pretty level headed towards the election

worst case scenario we'll have a bill clinton 2.0 situation

nigs tbqh

This
I think he'll make a fine president after all.
Plus he still seems to genuinely care about setting our political system straight again.

That I should never trust polls and that hope is never lost

funny how the Hillary supporters are expecting ww3 and the trump supporters are glad because ww3 will be avoided

here's a game

watch any news program and take a shot whenever you hear "divisive"

Literally nothing wrong with any of that

Hillary is not crazy.

Trump meanwhile may well be a sociopath.

i'll divide your mum's legs

excited that we may actually make amends with russia

it's almost as if both sides used WW3-boogeyman as a fear tactic.

hahahahah saw the exact same tweet this morning
maybe hillary should tell pogba to stop

But you're literally the thought police, you don't like it when people say or do things differently to what's on 'The Good Life' or some shit.

The irony is so unfunny when right wingers complain that the left is the thought police for defending people's right to be whoever they want to be without persecution as long as it doesn't harm others.

BREAKING: Donald Trump calls for a ban on all pre-sliced cheese, in his first move to make america grate again

Will trump tower see business boom

Poleaboo is slightly triggered by Trumps win but I suppose it will be funny seeing him fail to meet his countless ridiculous campaign promises and his disappointed followers

don't you think ecology is an important thing everyone should care about?

YOU WANTED TO GET MONEY OUT OF POLITICS.

SO YOU ELECTED A REALITY TV BILLIONAIRE AS PRESIDENT.

YOU ARE A MORON.

Cant wait to see Trump start meeting with heads of state around the globe
Should be pure banter

tourism up 5000% guaranteed

i'll be one of them this winter

awful but I will be nicking this

>overwhelming GOP majority in the House, Congress, Senate, and the Supreme Court

oh my god hahahaha

will be bantering my best mate to death over this

he's a straight ticket democrat voter who unironically thought hillary would flip georgia and arizona

Hillary is a sociopath
a lying, conniving manipulator

Trump and Boris in a room? I'd pay to see that. They could call it The Blondie Bunch.

this was very clever

>Trump wins

>You Can't Always Get What You Want starts playing

>Hilary instructs her secret service guards to leave

>she begins tying her bedsheets into a noose

>Tfw my boss did an office sweepstake and put barely any Trump win options on because he was so confident Hillary was going to crush him.

Howling

An' live off the fatta the lan

>who the right want you to be: hard-working citizens who are loyal to their country and family
>who the left want you to be: blue-haired dole-scroungers who will never get married yet spend their lives obsessed with degenerate sex

cannot believe the US did it hahahahaha

now who will tackle the tampon tax and manspreading

ah so le war with china man has beaten le war with russia woman

hmmm

can't wait to go and cast my vote lads, I'm with her!

time do the polls open?

No, she's just old, a little arrogant and complacent.

Trump has a level of egoism rarely seen in non-clinical environments. There is a genuine chance he is a genuine sociopath.

Anyone know if this lad has shown his arse yet?

you seriously think doing the opposite isn't thought policing?
if you have to control people to get the desired outcome it's the same fucking shit

I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. A magical power holding together good and evil, Wojak and Pepe. Crazy thing is... it's true. Meme Magick. Praising Kek... All of it... It's all true.

Not at the expense of job loss and the resulting poverty for millions of Americans

People get all warm and fuzzy when they hear "green energy" but they're willfully ignorant to the fact that such things destroy entire states notably West Virginia and Kentucky (coal country)

I've spent a lot of time in West Virginia and those people are in an absolutely desolate state because the EPA torpedoed the coal industry without any thought to what would happen to the millions of people who rely on coal to feed their families

>I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. A magical power holding together good and evil, Wojak and Pepe. Crazy thing is... it's true. Meme Magick. Praising Kek... All of it... It's all true.

Will Trump still tweet mad shit at 3AM to minor celebrities when he's in office?

have they finished counting yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

Wrong
>who the right want you to be: hard-working citizens who are loyal to their country and family
>who the left want you to be: Be whoever you want

Do you really need someone to tell you how to live your life?

not only did trump win but almost all the downballot elections went republican as well

the democrats have completely lost control