Crystal Castles - Amnesty (I) | FIRST IMPRESSIONS

It leaked. What are your thoughts on it so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!W8QTSbzB!qIsxesbqGFfqtEQm4L0WXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

First though I had is that my ratio is finally improving. Other than that this is pure garbage.

dude r u the most retarded person ever? quit embarrassing urself my man

great, alicefags btfo

>tfw you are on vacation and on phone and you cant find a single fucking link or torrent that werks on the ancient stone that is your phone

this band sucks

this

I only bothered to download it because of the Char single but the rest is just mediocre trap beats

Ethan needs Alice

Crystal castles live was amazing but I fucking hate their student work

the first half of the album is hot fucking trash besides Char, but from Chloroform until the last track its decent. all the other CC albums are alot better though

Alice come back pls

GUYS, THE LINKKK

It's in the OP of the other thread you lazy spoonfed faggot

at the very least i'm glad ethan didn't call it IV or i wouldve never forgiven him

*studio

Also why isn't the woman singer on this? She's been singing live with the band

I was really hoping that Ethan would just go for a totally loud, blown-out, larger than life sound. Fleece kind of delivered but these drums are so bland. Would've been cool if they were overly effected or just not there. Trap beats aren't really timeless either, this is going to sound dated in a year tops.

Better than III, worse than I and II.

II > III > I >>>> Amnesty

switch I with III and ur good

eh that used to be my ranking but I sounds really dated to me now not that III brought anything new to the table but it's far more cohesive

Feel like this album sounds best coming out of shitty cellphone speakers.
Other than HEALTH no one else is making this kind of cyberpunk pop so I salute Ethan for trying to keep the dream alive. I think it's safe to say that at least the new Alice album will in fact sound completely different than CC.

aoty

i enjoyed all the singles they released so far, especially femen and enth

Strongly disagree here. Trap is timeless. It's the greatest thing to happen to hip-hop in the last decade.

"Concrete" goes hard AF. Were you looking for a "Celestica" or more of a "Xxzxcuzx Me"?

it's lit

this just proves Edith is objectively better than Alice

I thought Sup Forums loved crystal castles like 5 years ago

We loved them when Ethan was trying and Alice was still here

it's neo-Sup Forums trying to be contrarian

dude 2 - 1 -3 - whatever

Amnesty is definitely the weakest but it's fucking impossible for me to rank the other 3. I think II is the most creatively impressive, III is the most consistent, and I is their super punchy breakout.

I = II = III > Amnesty

just for you fags
mega.nz/#F!W8QTSbzB!qIsxesbqGFfqtEQm4L0WXA

why didn't ethan mix these tracks better? he obviously has the ability to.

"Ornament"
And
"kept"
Are essential CC, the latter track reminds me of Paprika (the anime movie)