1.Do you have a religion?

1.Do you have a religion?
2.Do you really believe in their gods and whatnot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
youtube.com/watch?v=JiW3qRlDhig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catholic
Yes, only one God called the trinity. One cannot be fully moral and human without believing in the holy trinity.

I'm sorry,but I am not mentally ill

The true religion. youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

Yes.

No m'lady i don't have a religion

1.Catholic
2.No i just like their aesthetics

Celestial Tengrist

It basically means that we believe there's a universality in the universe and the everyone has their own beliefs.

evangelical church of the augsburg confession in poland reporting in

1- yes, i am sunni muslim

2- not "really". just love it's deep philosophy and redpills about real world.

i have mostly all religions.

Lutheran.

Yes.

No
Why would I do that?

This

1. Protestant
2. Yes but trinity, holy mother shit is fucking degenerate cuck shit.

Yes. Satan.

What's that one with the sword? Seems pretty cool.

Explain the fedora meme to me and why is not having imaginary friends bad please

THIS

no
no

Sikhs.
Poo in loo tier.

This, basically

I believe only in obscure religions few know about, nothing too mainstream.

I believe in many gods such as Guan Yu.

1.No,I haven't
2.This a scenario has ghost of a chance.But its possible.But our's amd that god that gods that we imagine(and all of informatio's) only and most basic creator just can be nothingness.As a biological machine that has a lot of informations and compute so much information,our only goal can be just computing more and more information for gaining more and more mental plaesure and less pain and consequently being more free as a result of being a entity that can compute more information and manipulate more information.There is only question,can we manipulate information,İf we can,than there is freewill,are there infinite unknown? If the answer is yes,then we have a refferance point that can allow us to add value our ordered phase and this means we can always have motivation to evolve forever and compute more and more information.Nothingness and İnformation.This two consept are the most important consepmt for our live.As a society we dont know and dont think so much about this concepts but in the future to prevent suicides and give to people motivation,this to concepts always will be most importent things in our society.So lets do some science for menta pleasure dudes.

>But our's and gods' that we imagine(and all of informations')*
>There is only "two" question*

*tips fedora*

trips, yay

I'm a Christian.

Abrahamic religions are batshit crazy.
Seriously you believe God destroyed humans in a massive flood, demanded multiple genocides of the Israelite's rival tribes, endorsed slavery and rape in certain circumstances, yet is still good and loving?

And Christians and Muslims believe that this "loving" God will damn you to an eternity of suffering unless you follow his arbitrary rules and believe him despite there being no evidence.

Christians literally believe saying magic word over a piece of bread turns it into human flesh, which you must then eat.
Jews believe God wants you to mutilate baby's genitals.
Muslims believe in Genies and the Mohammed ride to heaven on a unicorn.

And do even get started with those new Abrahamic cults.
Baha'is? It is impossible for everyone to just be right. Why would God tell different people to kill and enslave each other if he was good and just sending the same peaceful message just via different means?
Mormons? More like morons. No, ancient white Israelites didn't manage to sail en masse to North America. It's not possible and there is no evidence. Also why would God demand magic underwear and ban coffee?
Also don't forget it was Church belief under Brigham Young that there were people living on the Sun and Moon.

this desu

1. Muslim
2. I don't really have faith anymore but I know people will always picture me as a muslim as sson as they know where's my family from so...

This not means that there no "chance" for an entitiy that has different sources for mental pleasure and has ability to compute much more information than can we imagine as a personal organism that rule all of us.If there is infinite information and infinite possibilty then there is a possibilty for this scenario.doenst make sense to you doesnt means this scenario is imposible.There just low posibbly for this scenario.Just be neutral to all possibilties to avoid from logical errors.There are so many trolls all over the world that has some weird and stupid sources for mental pleasure.In the future this humans can make some stupid and unetichal things to ai like being that live simulation that we created.

>that flag
>that answer

No
Not at all, however I do like learning about them. I love the folklore and mythology of many of the world religions.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiW3qRlDhig

Sufi Sunni
It's more like a benevolent lovecraft horror, same deal with all Abrahamic beliefs, literally go insane and cant comprehend the full expanse of god's power like he's the ai from the matrix and we're all stuck in his reality like one big social science experiment as part of a deal with satan, and death just makes it worse to face the true reality, but he's the good guy instead. Lorewise, the fact the last prophet was not from the same bloodline as the messiah [spoiler]splintering off from Abraham's children would still count technically[/spoiler] feels like god just cucked the jews

I'm with the clapper this time

Islam
Yes, I do believe in god

No

*Tips fedora for you* 'emperor' worshiper

Also:

1- Yes
Even if I'm a cultural Catholic instead of a practicing one, I still respect religion and what it stands for.

2- Yes, I believe in the one and only God and his son Jesus Christ.

orthodoxy catholic christian

One God , m8

No
>"cultural catholics" pay taxes to a cult they don't even believe in
Doesn't get any more cucked than this

Muslim convert here

Islam is the only true answer guys

1. Catholic
2. Yes but i'm too lazy to go to Church, i pray and i love read Catholic books tho.

1. Islam
2. yup, I believe in God "and whatnot"

Converts should be burned desu

islamic ... but in islam, there are so much differences on believing to god, now i have my own religion, have taken all the good stuff from all religions :
Best from Buddha
Best from catholics
Best from islam
Best from tora

=> own religion, troubles with one religion
=> one god

and for me, the best way to be religions is to be far far away from god. i don't mean to forget everything about the religion, but maybe i think for god, they are the best prayers who are away and don't talk much about god.

Wasnt bought up in a religious household so dont really care either way desu.
Just let people do what they want to do.
Life philosophy wise I'm more buddhist leaning.

>Buddhist
Not that new age hippy crap, nor that scummy SEA crap either.
I've read what Siddartha said and did, and I believe following his original teachings are the path to living a blessed life.
But I don't see him as a messiah, just a man.

You don't celebrate Easter then?

I was brought up as a mix of Roman Paganism, Hoodoo, and Catholicism even though I was christianed Anglican.
I pray to Roman Gods but I think only Hoodoo Voodoo is legitimate.