Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX-NOMzv560
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhwq3EBblhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not OPN

nigga whats your definition of best? this question is too broad

That's not Grimes

Who's this qt?

His music hasn't clicked for me yet. I can tell that there's some great stuff going on in it. I just have to give it a listen with headphones I think

Arca. He likes penis and i like him

is that Arca?
His last album is one of the worst of 2015

but that grimes album came out last year too

don't bother Sup Forums is full of straight insecure white boys who would rather swear OPN is better than arca

Arca has been the most influential electronic artist of the 10's

I'm gay as fuck and Lopatin takes a massive shit on anything Arca has ever done

>one of the worst
you can't read good?

Something to get your mind off that..
youtube.com/watch?v=lX-NOMzv560

@67201873
You're not worth giving a (You)for that idiotic post
thank you for the laugh

grimes is so bad that her album created it's own tier below what would otherwise be the worst albums of 2015

arca early eps were great but his two full lengths have been dogshit.

What

no, Mutant is the same shit-tier with Art Angels

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhwq3EBblhE
watch that and you'll see why arca shits on OPN

>what is entrañas

is this supposed to be impressive?

Lopatin takes a massive dump on that too
wew lad
nah, Mutant was just mediocre

To somebody with good taste yes! clearly your ears broken.

>Mutant was just mediocre
lmao, you really think that was better than Art Angels?

It honestly just sounds like a bunch of presets and muffled singing that was not properly mixed, lad. Bear in mind that I'm not big on OPN either, but that performance really wasn't anything special (from what I heard).

>Lopatin takes a massive dump on that too

How dare you.

Mutant is horseshit

Grimes

/thread

Art angels was just pop trash. carly rae shitted on her but anybody who actively listens to grimes is beyond saving
so please leave this thread :)

>he actually believes that Mutant is not the same level trash with Art Angels
please kys :)

>Art angels was just pop trash
Fuck off. It was an electropop masterpiece. Get some taste, pleb.

I'd love to do that just so I can never hear trash like grimes .Anybody who likes grimes isn't a music lover but a music hater
because nothing she does is good. it's all below average material that gets praise because shes a female who likes to dress up differently everyday.
Her songwriting is trash
Her vocals are trash
some of the worst guitar playing on an album
fuck off and never come back here again

not that guy, I don't think art angels is bad, but it's the most plebeian Grimes album, you should know that

I dont give a fuck about grimes, why are you even typing this to me?

I've had enough, i'm red pilling these nu-males. You dumb faggots do realise that the general love of Grimes on Sup Forums is just a meme right. Few of the Sup Forums oldfags got together and decided they were gonna push a below-average random pop whore up the popularity ladder on Sup Forums. Mainly they did it to expose the large group of braindead, zombie Sup Forumstants who would mindlessly fall in love with some trash garbage Bjork wannabe.I know because I was there when it was discussed, when it was decided this Grimes-loving bullshit would start. Well now the cat is out of the bag, and you've all been exposed. You can stop feigning your love for shit music, renounce your subscription to the psuedo-male beta shithole that is Grimes general, and start listening to some alpha music like Nails.

>You dumb faggots do realise that the general love of Grimes on Sup Forums is just a meme right.
it's more like general hate of Grimes, the biggest part of Sup Forums hates her

This is the ONLY answer, everyone else is wrong

> He actually thinks that Carly the hack is better than Grimes

This is how your average Sup Forums alpha male looks like

> alpha music like Nails

MUH Le wrong generation faggets!!!

You, being a scumbag Grimes hater. You don't fool anyone, fucker.

top lads

You can't prove anything from that shit that you call a post. Where it was discussed? When? Stop the bullshitting, stupid asshat, and accept the fact people like what they want, not what you want.

And FYI, Grimes is a NIN fan:
>That’s why, in describing the unique, at times painfully paradoxical position she occupies in the pop world, she’s probably more inclined to align herself with Nine Inch Nails mastermind and inveterate DIY-er Trent Reznor than anybody else: “Trent Reznor started out making music on computers,” she says. “He was smart. He was into math. He was coming at it from an intellectual perspective and a scientific perspective. He made Pretty Hate Machine all by himself. That’s where I came from.”

What do you say now, prick? Still sucking ass?

what's about NIN in his post?

>Nails

>implying Nails means Nine Inch Nails
I'm sorry, but are you retarded?

You are retarded and I'm not sorry about that. Nine Inch Nails could be shortened as Nails among their fans. I just found out now that apparently there's a shitty powerviolence and grindcore horrible crap named Nails. Fucking hacks.

As a fan of Grimes, I rec you keep your mouth shut next time, instead of puking shit like this, you won't turn anyone to liking her, only backwards. She's a good artist and doesn't deserve autists like you in her fanbase.

>You are retarded
why?

please don't write anything in this thread, you only make it worse

>implying you're a grimes fan
>implying you're not this sucker
I recommend you to fuck off.

Mutant was a LOT better than any of his previous solo work.

>>implying you're a grimes fan
yes, I am
>>>implying you're not this sucker
no, I'm not

never say that again

What if I listen to both Grimes and Nails?

i cringed lmao, is this what grimesfag looks like

exact opposite

And choke while you're here. The hell awaits you.

His previous work was simple beats and Mutant is captivating in its abstractness, maybe you like more structured music

Did someone say Grimes thread?

just accept the fact that you fucked up and go away

i cringed even more, is this what grimesfag really looks like?

mutant may sound abstract if you've never heard musique concrete, i suppose. what made his earlier work so special was that he filtered hip-hop and club music through the aforementioned genres, while mutant just seemed to be totally derivative of 20th century classical that stodgy old academics had already perfected decades ago. the only thing that set it apart was the fact that it was made in a daw and that it had some tenuous commentary on gender-identity behind it.

I didn't fuck up. I had no idea that there's a shitty band named Nails, I'm not a hipster to know all obscure pathetic bands. If you leave that aside, the main point still remains: that fucked up retard can't prove anything from what he claimed.

No, not everyone is like him.
JUST FUCKING STOP I BEG YOU

you want everyone to hate her and her fanbase even more or what?

This is going to be in cringe thread

I don't give a fuck that they hate her and her fanbase. They already hate them anyway.

Big deal. Send a fuck you to them while we're here.

Nine Inch Nails >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nails

He didn't say that, he typed it silly! :-)

Lol, trash

Grimes has some catchy songs desu they are not worth getting riled up over either way like in this thread

This is officially a Grimes and Arca appreciation thread now. Haters get the fuck out. Arca x Grimes collab when?

legendary bread^.^
keking my ass off rn, this guy really thought since someone said Nails that its Nine Inch Nails. fucking Sup Forums man

Grimes is Sup Forums's hottest topic senpai

Darin

Like Nails is a known band. Who the fuck heard about them? They barely have 126k likes on facebook, literally nobodies in the grand scheme of things.

there were some real shining points on mutant, some of his best songs
however there were some shit filler on it that ruined it

Agree with both you lads, Mutant was a disappointment but luckily Entrañas is great. Cautiously hyped for Reverie - it'll probably be good but imo he should just stick to EPs/mixtapes as I think those formats suit him more.

this is honestly fucking embarrassing lmao no wonder there's a containment thread

>Nails fan detected
Fuck you and your shitty band.

I think Nails are barely a step above Deathwish bands nowadays that conveniently appease more uninformed metal and punk listeners of the opposite genre though you probably have no idea what I'm talking about but will continue under the impression of so for how quickly you pull Grimes quotes out.

t. """""Alpha""""" faggot

Both Nails and Deathwish suck.

Kys

Cringe

mods delet this thread

the cringiest thing i've read all year

does grimes impede your reading comprehension or something because i basically say that

I just confirmed that, dummy.

Including you.

Not with Fernow still around

boring

grimes fans are literally the worst thing to happen to Sup Forums