mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

support.fender.com/manuals/guitar_amplifiers/Frontman_10G_manual.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please let's not have a repeat of last thread.

Just curious, for anyone who gives a shit:

Which guitar do you think Nick Drake used for recording? Was it the Guild M20, or the Martin D28?

No, fuck you.

Go Gibson or go home.

Hey /gg/, wanna /ss/?

Give this passage a try and let's hear how you do. I'll post mine when I'm off work.

No, please!!!

Strandberg appreciation post

mandatory tumor

Oh no, that guitar grew three extra strings for no reason!
We must amputate.

;____;

what guitar would donald trump play?

Back the FUCK UP

A Gibson or a Fender.
The Fender because it's easily manufactured or the Gibson because it's exceptionally expensive.

>no one else can build endurnecks because patents
>no other production guitar has small flat parts in the back
I hate it. That thing looks so comfortable yet I'll never be able to try it because they're way beyond my budget.

first act because first place

Les Paul, more weight to swing at fence-climbers.

So I've seen Tuner/metronome combos, but never in pedal form. Anyone know anyone who makes one, or recommend any?

Why would you need a line in to your metronome?

>hello kitty merchandise
>donald trump
>actually believing you like and enjoy things for your own unencumbered reasons free of any social influence or pressure (see examples above)

Headphones, I live in an apartment and work second shift, so most of my practice takes from 1-4am, i usually have to slip one headphone back to hear it.

I had a puppy once.

Does the gain knob affect tone if overdrive is toggled off?

Stop it!

You'll need to provide a bit more context.

Poor ol' Hello Kitty Trumpfag. Gettin' BTFO in every thread he's in.

;____;

should i practice a single major scale and position until i hit 140bpm with 16th notes, then move to the next position, etc until i do all positions for that scale, and then go to minor and repeat the process? or should i practice all scales and positions, and work on increasing the speed for all of them at once?

legit wondering if you are the very same person trying to make your opposer look stupid by getting too cocky.

I mean I don't really notice any difference between gain set to 1 and gain set to 10 if OD is off, but when it's on there's a noticeable difference.

...maybe I am ...AND MAYBE I AM

You haven't even told use what gear you're using. It could be wired in any one of a million ways.

Probably go with learning them all equally. Might take you a while to get to 140 in one position, at which point, you haven't practised the other positions in weeks.

Just ignore the shitposting

is that a reverend?

nope. fuck you faggot. i challenged you to a debate and you chickened out once you realized you were in over way your head. you wanted to be a smartass now you get to deal with the consequences

what am i looking at?

Fender Frontman 10G amp

hurts to look at it doesn't it?

yeah

not really, if its inside the screw hole I could care less...

I have just read this: support.fender.com/manuals/guitar_amplifiers/Frontman_10G_manual.pdf
Which implies on page 6 that the gain control only has an effect when 'overdrive' is selected.

neat, my friend has a gold flaked "tricky gomez"
its pretty fucking nice coming from someone whose best guitar is a mim strat

oh fuck you then

Does any one else have a guitar made for homosexuals by homophobes?

Cool, thanks man

Of course.

WHAT THE FUCK THAT FAR ONE IS WAY WORSE NVM THATS TERRIBLE

what kind of idiot does shit like this

Is Ibanez homophobic?

i know right ;___;

Do nips and chinks like faggots? The answer: no.

Where the commie cuck faggots at? I challenge them to a guitar battle in the name of our savior.

What's a nip?

jesus, what am i even looking at...what part of the guitar is that? is that a bass or something? how did this shit happen?

This thread is a tragedy. Let's just delete it and put /gg/ on hold for a week.

it's like the screws were put in before the finish dried.

nip is short for the Japanese 'nipponjin' meaning Japanese

nips are japs, it can also be used for any asians

who cares, nobody can even see it anyways unless you show it to them

>implying gooks chinks and nip jokes work for all asians

lol i like how you're still trying to avoid debating me

Ha, I love racial slurs. I learned so many new ones when I watched 'Gran Torino'.

just shut up ;___;

>"Hopefully with less cancer this time" edition
>just saw last thread
>extensive 'discussion' about communism

Laughing my ass off right now. Where is the faggot that threw a hissy fit over creating threads with the name in the subject field. How's this working out for ya? Come out faggot. I know you're in here. I'm laughing at you.

the thing about racists is that they don't care about conciseness...personally i feel gook, zipperhead, etc works for all asians, whereas chinks should just be chinese and nip should just be japanese

I never started a debate, you have me confused with someone else. And the only argument you commies ever have is "China, Cuba, Laos, North Korea, Vietnam, Russia and every other country-turned-shithole by your idiotic ideology didn't practice real communism". It's all nice and feelgood in theory, but practically it would never work, since true communism requires absolute loyalty to the state, meaning betray your friends and family for the shitty ideology so you can work your ass of as a doctor so some retard can sit on his ass all day "to his best ability", while your family starves and doesn't have toilet paper. Debate me, but please don't disgrace Townsend by affiliating him with your childish, tried and failed ideology.

>put /gg/ on hold for a week.
no that'll do jackshit

we're missing crazyaga though

dude that wasn't real communism, it will work this time, despite all it's fundamental flaws and being invented by a literal NEET athiest

just report them at this point because it's clear that they're trying to fish out replies

Quality guitar related discussion right here, folks. Pure quality.

Why did you leave out my comment about Gran Torino?

>n-n-ow that i think he's gone i'll talk shit
but you're still avoiding debating me though right? pretty pathetic family

What about slant and pan-face?

Sorry you were discriminately not made fun of

>tfw part of the bantertrain

see
we were debating the idea of choice and why you make the choices you do and your control over why or why not. now you're trying to pivot to a debate on communism because you were getting your ass handed to you in the original debate. and that's all there is to it

enough of the debating! talk about guitars!

This thread is fucking horseshit, putting /gg/ on the subject field was a mistake

Where the hell can I sell a Dean fretless 5 string bass that's actually super playable despite some obvious cosmetic damage?

no. this faggot wanted to claim that he made his guitar choices due to his own unencumbered reasons that were completely free of any social influence or pressure. he's a fucking shit-brained mong and i'll run him into the fucking ground if he has the balls to debate me on this subject. which he actually doesn't but whatever.

so come debate me faggot. then i'll gladly run you into the ground on communism too if you'd like

Too late. That's been talked about so much I think even the retards have caught on, so that probably won't even work anymore.

taking off the dean logo will remove most of the cosmetic damage

This is why I never post my gear. People sperg out super hard every time.

I'm sorry /gg/, just ignore the shitposting. Anyone responding to these shitposts isn't me, Its trolls trolling trolls, pissing in an ocean of piss etc. etc. So it's just a massive circle jerk of people trying to get a response and people pretending to give one to get a response out of them.

For the record I actually do love Townsend, which is something I haven't mentioned lately so It's kinda funny that it's been brought up.

Fuck this, I'll see you guys in a week.

> tfw going to a different job in two weeks
> no more shitposting at office hours
gon mis ya bois ;_;

see
>which he actually doesn't but whatever
yep looks like i nailed it

Take poop breaks and use your phone for literal shitposting.

> go to the bathroom often because /gg/ withdrawal
> get called """"the shitter""""
> don't know if it's because of the quality of my work or because I go too often to """"poop""""
;_;

Get one of those smart watches and browse /gg/ on that.

Be the Time keeper.

Or Wally watchfag, whichever

Picked up this a few days ago. It's good so far.

This is your fault, pretty sure everyone here agrees on this. You thought your were being cute and look what happened. You don't look so cute anymore, do you?

>This is why I never post my gear
>posts it again

MADMAN

With so many people posting like they are me, seemed better to have some verification for the statement.

I wanna see you take that crazy V thing to a non-metal gig. Maybe a classic rock one. That'd be good for some keks.

Who makes the v?

country chicken pickin imo

>falling for a roman quantumtroll
I knew when he showed up a few weeks ago posting timestamps of his kline this shit was on its way

That's what I thought at first, then I imagined all the dadrockers with relic'd Strats and LP's getting unbelievably assmad. It would be a thing of beauty.

Can you explain how communism would work? I've never heard a convincing argument and it's also never worked. Also, what kind of guitar/music do you play?

I also chose my guitar because I liked it and don't care what people think, does this trigger you?