How can I stop listening to anime, japanese, and moe/touhou music...

How can I stop listening to anime, japanese, and moe/touhou music? I know its objectively shit but the female vocals are so pure... it gives me some sort of gratification.......... ;_;.

Aside from this I pretty much exclusively listen to post-rock, drone, minimalism and shoegaze.

examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMYFeNWv29Q

youtube.com/watch?v=GCrs2K5ZEUs

>inb4 blog post

feel free to post guilty pleasures ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dk9AIgC2k
youtube.com/watch?v=gMU7JK0zCGE
youtube.com/watch?v=CcRsH9vfrcw
youtube.com/watch?v=cCx4I4Fk5FE
youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo
youtu.be/0Alrc98fQlc
youtube.com/watch?v=jWeln4b0p2w
youtube.com/watch?v=EuHv2__3U48
youtube.com/watch?v=5Etx7AvmMbA
youtube.com/watch?v=m7EYmSmp4xw
youtube.com/watch?v=eh_ty7TmEGM
youtube.com/watch?v=TtLEVTturn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you simply don't. japanese music is comfy as fuck, even though most of it are straight garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dk9AIgC2k

youtube.com/watch?v=gMU7JK0zCGE

>japanese music
>I know its objectively shit
What the fuck are you talking about?
youtube.com/watch?v=CcRsH9vfrcw

You've listened to this right op? This is prolly my fav japanese album

I love Boris and a plethora of other japanese artists, but I'm talking about songs that are overly Moe and very childish.... like in the OP

>OP wants to stop listening to anime shit
>ok thats a valiant cause what other things does he like
>post-rock
>drone
>post-rock
>POST-ROCK

There is no saving you from the genre that is possibly both objectively and subjectively worse than animu music

Title? Link?

cmon family reverse image search

Shinsei Kamattechan - Tsumanne

its on soulseek
If you dont have soulseek get soulseek

>not even being able to read hiragana

Why?? I mean I understand the juxtaposition, but I like alternative rock, psychedelic folk, and post-punk too. I figured that was a given for most Sup Forums goers as they're easy listening and an essential part of Sup Forumscore so I didn't mention them.

Ignore him he's an edgy contrarian tard.

I've been listening to nothing but hip hop and touhou remixes for 2 years.

Why does Japan do Jazz so well?
Also I know Midori isn't Jazz-Jazz but you can obviously hear the influences

you simply find more music with female vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=cCx4I4Fk5FE

Embrace it. Even if a normie catches you listening to it, is it really so much worse than a normie catching you listening to anything that's not hiphop/R&B/pop?

youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo

Sorry I just hate post-rock with a passion

You're alone.

It's ok user. What album did this to you?

I AM FALLING
I AM FADING
I HAVE LOST IT ALL

Did I just arrive at reddit by mistake?

You don't. Nothing is mutually exclusive. The genres I like the most are Thrash Metal, Stoner Metal, Dream Pop, Trip-Hop, Ambient and Techno, but in between I listen to those videogame and anime OSTs because I like them for some reason, and I'm not even that much into either medium.

Oh fuck and Post-Punk too, how could I forget one of the most based genres in existence

"japanese" was probably not the right word. I meant moe/anime music

Who cares? If you like it, continue listening to it. THe only thing that matters is you enjoying yourself :). Peace and love my friend !!

Just kidding kys yourself fucking pleb your beyond saving, don't post chinese shit on my board ever again. OR post anything at all you fucking asshole don't waste my preecious fucking time kys kys kys

oh jesus fuck what the hell is wrong with you

I came in here thinking "oh well theres lots of good japanese music" and then you had to ruin it by being a faggot

GY!BE, Explosions in the Sky, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Mogwai, And So I Watch You From Afar, Swans, Slint, the list of artists I've tried goes on but I just can't deal

Sad thing is I saw most of these artists live because friends love them meanwhile I was wanting to get out of the place

I really really really really hate post-rock and anything that comes near it, I don't know why

Listen to good music with moe vocals, like Haniwa-chan.

IT is objectively shit. But if you like it who cares

roll with it

Slint doesn't sound post-rock at all or is it just me?
I agree with the rest though.

Slint is 1st wave, not 3rd wave crescendocore. They're more similar to bands like Long Fin Killie, Cul de Sac, The Dead C, Massimo Volume, Moonshake, 'O'Rang, Old, Salamander, Salaryman, Ulan Bator, and Yind than they are to GY!BE, EitS, Mogwai, et al. I am also not very fond of the artist he mentioned, but do quite enjoy a lot of other post-rock.

as long as it's not shit like this you're fine op
youtu.be/0Alrc98fQlc

i, however, am too far gone

Thanks for the info m8

A lot of people consider it to be the first post rock album that inspired the genre.

>I know it's objectively shit
>it gives me gratification
stop being so insecure and enjoy what you enjoy fag, don't let some shitposting 16 year old calling you a pleb on Sup Forums dictate your taste

why not focus in on what it is about weeaboo garbage that appeals to you, and then look for other kinds of music that have some of these same characteristics
you might find something you like even more

Shibayan records are fucking great. Hell it wouldn't even matter if it came from japan, they could still compete globally tbqh. It doesn't even deserve to be called weab music.
>classic shibayan:
youtube.com/watch?v=jWeln4b0p2w
>great vocals/good listening:
youtube.com/watch?v=EuHv2__3U48
>folk that's fucking fantastic:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Etx7AvmMbA
>great jazz band/album:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7EYmSmp4xw
>gotta love Dj technorch:
youtube.com/watch?v=eh_ty7TmEGM
>gotta love t+pazolite:
youtube.com/watch?v=TtLEVTturn0