Gives GP a 6, says he doesn't like the lack of Ride vocals

>gives GP a 6, says he doesn't like the lack of Ride vocals
>gives Fashion Week a 7 even though it has absolutely NO vocals
>later says that the first half GP is the best out of any DG album
>still is the main reason people rate GP so low

I know you're reading this Anthony, fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXnxCnarZGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A 6 is not bad you kbow

It is when fucking Fashion Week got a 7.

TMS>ExM>JD>GP>BP>NLDW>NotM>FW

Fantano is not the main reason GP is rated low compared to the rest of DG's discog

it's because, really, half of the record is good, but the rest is just repetitive instrumentals with an occasional Ride delivery that doesn't say much

Half the people on this board have GP as their fav, stop trying to create a scenario that doesn't exist.

Fashion Week is good. GP is better but it deserves that 7

puking

NotM > JD > NLDW > ExM > GP > BP > FW > TMS

>Half the people on this board have GP as their fav

on more reason that can explain why Sup Forums has shit taste in almost everything

If you turn it upside down it's a 9

The album is amazing and yes Fantano is the main reason it's rated so low, the album was critically acclaimed by actual critics. It's way, way better than NDLW or JD.

Why do you people dickride this internet-famous accidental "celebrity"?

Or could be that the album is simply their worst.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AXnxCnarZGs

People call this the worst track on GP and it's still better than the nu-metal esque, brain dead riffage on JD.

Electronic Death Grips, best Death Grips.

>The album is amazing and yes Fantano is the main reason it's rated so low

lmao dude how old are you? this is not a conspiracy, it's facts. Besides, you seriously consider p4k and Tiny Mix Tapes reliable sources? thank god I'm not that insecure to form an opinion

pls tell me why do you think GP is better than NDLW or JD, I'm intrigued

Feels on a Wheel is the worst track on GP, and every song on JD is better than it.

Fuck off, Fantano hugely influences people on how they view an album. Are you seriously trying to deny that? The best example would probably be Yeezus. Universally acclaimed, people calling it the best to second best Kanye album and then suddenly Fantano drops his 5/10 review and the album now sits on a 3.38 on RYM.

>Besides, you seriously consider p4k and Tiny Mix Tapes

More reliable than some guy who gave House of Balloons a 3/10 or MBDTF a 6/10.

That's a great track, everyone knows This Is Violence Now is the worst.

>Fantano gives MBDTF a 6/10
>3.89 on RYM

wew lad, wonder why that didn't happen with Government Plates!

>TMS
>last
contrarian and pleb

sorry to hear about your shit taste

If I was a contrarian I'd have fw at 1

I'd say 95% of all Death Grips fans follow Fantano, especially since he gave TMS a 10/10. MBDTF was an altogether different beast that even Fantano's dumbass, misguided opinion couldn't ruin.

That would be trying too hard, besides you've already proven you don't actually like DG as a whole by putting NotM as first.

Not him but NoTM is by far their best album.

holy shit you have fucking GARBAGE taste dude

you are typing Exmiltary wrong

Objective irrefutable ranking coming through

TPTB>TMS>ExM>BP>GP>NLDW

NOTM>JD

MBDTF was one of the few times Fantano was right though.

NotM is Death Grips for people who feel they're too sophisticated for Death Grips, for Zach Hill fans who which he would reform Hella. I've NEVER met a people who considered NotM their best and didn't at least feel "they're alright" about DG.

I really enjoy that track (anyone who said it's the worst on GP is an idiot, it's Bootleg) but what's stopping me calling it 'brain dead bleep bloops'? What's fundamentally 'smarter' about this and why does that make it better?
This continues to demonstrate to me that people who hate JD this much are attaching arbitrary emotional hangups to its genre/instrument choices, rather than actually assessing its craft.

> date +%Y

> Giving a fuck

>TMS second
>NLDW last

What lmao
TMS, their worst album is still a 7/10. I love DG, makes consistently good music, and has a masterpiece like NotM

For the record Hella is great btw

Not this autism again. How pathetic do you feel telling yourself stories about strangers who don't share your music taste?
>I've NEVER met a people who considered NotM their best and didn't at least feel "they're alright" about DG.
That's nice, I don't care. Your personal anecdotes simply aren't relevant data. You have not encountered the majority of Death Grips fans. Unless you wanna start doing a statistically reliable survey with wide sample size, you can consider me your first 'people' and stop trotting out this shit argument.

ExM > TPTB > TMS > BP > NLDW > GP > FW

>m-muh statistics!
If you care about them so much why don't you come up with statistics to prove me wrong.

>You have not encountered the majority of Death Grips fans.
I've encountered enough to feel like my point is valid.

whats your favorite dg album

see

So close to good taste yet you put JD so high, it's one of their worst.

I love the guitar mixed in, what can I say.

>I've encountered enough to feel like my point is valid.
that's so fucking wrong and if you dont see how idiotic this statement is, never engage into a discussion ever again

>y-you're just wrong
So you admit you have no real argument?

What is it to you that people rate it lower than the rest?

For me, Government Plates is their best.

You're literally saying that YOU *FEEL* like your points is valid. That's your argument. Christians feel like God exists but that doesn't mean that he does.

I'm sorry I don't have a fucking graph with data to point everything out to you since that seems to be all you care about.

Why don't you show me the formula that proves that NotM is their best album? I mean, it's not like emotion is important to music at all.

>
>I've encountered enough to feel like my point is valid.
You've encountered enough to plausibly suggest that there are a group of people who like NotM and don't care for the rest of the band's work.
If you think this justifies going after anyone who puts NotM at the top and telling them it "proves" they are a member of this group, you are an idiot. But you don't really think that, of course, you are just lashing out because it feels good.

What is it that makes you rate it higher than the rest?

FW is the most dance music/techno release they've ever put out. Runway D is the only Death Grips tune I would ever mix into a set. It doesn't really make sense that someone who is interested in dance music would dislike the lack of vocals on this to the same extent as another DG release.

Its so funny seeing people rank TMS as the worst DG album only because fantano gave it a 10 and they have to be a contrarian

NLDW>NoTM>GP>TMS>BP>JD>ExM

no

The more you care about him, the more audience you're providing for his shitty opinions.

ExM is pure fire, thanks user

>Y'all know this is just my opinion right?
Probably the saddest thing is the fact that you kids let one person's opinion ignite so much discussion and debate to the point that it affects your own opinions.