youtube.com/watch?v=tbe3pe2BtwA

gugudan

happy eunji day

gay

taengoo

I want a Harvest Moon: Luda Edition

oppa why arent you at the gym with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=t2wG8NCSQPI
What the literal fuck is this boring ass shit?
And how many more meme groups is Produce 101 going to spawn in the future?

babysoul ships oh my girl

This is such a step up, let's hope WJSN can have the success they deserve.

the man already perfected sulli, stellar, and the cosmics

who should rotta work with next?

>Molae Molae

I thought this was a Lovelyz song

Nice review.

word

this cant be real those legs are OOOO-DEEEEE

not enough seola...

>hating the literal soty
kys my man

HIVEMIND

yea i love bp whenever i listen to lotto and whistle plays after it on my melon playlist i feel revived
mv just confirmed the same outfits, except even worse because now baekhyun has his chest out
the dance is really nice though after seeing all of it, maybe they wont have the autotune for the lives that would save it
>this repackage seems really rushed
i thought the exact same, lmr did have the same type of promotion but lottos quality is just so low that it sounds rushed and the lack of originality makes it feel that way too

sexy taeng

Why is Sehun trying to kill me

han hyeri and lee haein tho

i hope akira toriyama sues wjsn

omo that's a big camera

tvcast.naver.com/v/1057361

BP whistle dance practice is out.
Look at Rosé.

Our autistic girl Jisoo cant move very well.

>white tits bouncing
>not korean

0/10

song is not bad

captcha: asperges

>You're blowing my mind because I didn't even consider the possibility and that might actually be what happened.
Haha omg that's literally the first thing I thought of when I saw it. You've had BP on the brain so much I'm surprised you didn't too!

What did you think of the mv?

>a rushed repackage
>instead of a Red Velvet comeback
As expected of SM.

More like Lotta Autotune. The MV story is on par with Monster but song is far worse.

does she ship herself with seunghee or is babysoul some kinda cuck?

Wasn't RV supposed to have had their comeback this year?

LIPSTICK ~

CHATEAU ~

WAINBICH KEOOOLLEO ~

Lotto is actually so catchy, I seriously don't understand the autotune... like not even autotuned a section of it they did ALL of the vocals.

Omg I knew you would like Whistle more than Boombayah. I'm probably the only person who prefers Boombayah. Even GD loves Whistle more
Also yeah this MV is like almost exactly like Monster it was indeed disappointed except for that beautiful Sehun dance moment also the different choreo that still looks cool
The thing is that LMR and CMB also seemed similar but generally they're just better songs I guess, much more catchier

Because he is so perfect
And also a killing stare

jisoo's thighs tho...

on a scale of shyrene to lierene she's basically shyrene times 2

>exo time

I'm out

Got pushed from August to September

>tvcast.naver.com/v/1057361
Will they put it on youtube?

>cut halfway through
wtf they can't even finish a dance practice video in one go??

all the other groups scared them away, they know they can't compete after their abysmal ballad mini

>at a loss for words

What the literal fuck is this boring ass shit?

han hyeriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are. It's happening in November most likely since Shinee is coming back in September. Orginally SM said they would be back in the summer but with solos, SM Town, Hawaii, and EXO, it got pushed.

It's okay if the autotuned Sehun.

>wake up
>you're plastic garbage
>your name is kim chungha
How do you deal with this new world?

there are only two proper ballads on the album, first time and rose scented breeze

Well I'm mostly listening to it so I don't think about the details so carefully. GD probably did...
The MV is kinda cool but it feels like there is something missing. Like it's cool and dark but I don't get it. Sort of an interesting story though.

SM and YG are done, JYP is our only hope

molest somi

Article: MBN congratulates Tiffany on Korea's loss to Japan in badminton "We have no intent to apologize"

Source: Oh My News via Nate

1. [+3,658, -257] Never thought a total TV channel would make such a refreshing statement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow~~~~

2. [+3,328, -224] Yeah, congratulations Tiffany-ssi

3. [+3,098, -253] I normally don't like these TV channels because they cover such low rate news and I don't like their anchors... but this is quite refreshing!!!!

4. [+370, -30] He slammed her pretty appropriately for an anchor ㅋㅋ Why shouldn't he slam celebrities?

5. [+281, -22] People think he was being harsh? Tiffany should be lucky she's not being stoned for practically waving around a confederate flag here

6. [+271, -23] Yeah, Tiffany must be happy. Hopefully she goes to live in Japan for good ^^

7. [+241, -24] I feel refreshed just hearing that

8. [+209, -29] Him saying that felt like that refreshed feeling you get when you take a big dump ㅋㅋㅋ amazing of the anchor

9. [+164, -24] We should be praising this anchor for saying that. Tiffany made a out of our country, she's not getting nearly enough hate if you think about all of the pain and suffering some are still going through to this day.

10. [+140, -19] Honestly Tiffany deserves all of this

brb

all of the yg artists support bp is so cute
the mv is fine but what really frustrates me is that kai isnt even in the dance cuts which just confirms that it was either A.) rushed or B.) delayed to edit him out
the shrugging choreo was so cute though
CMB and LMR may have sounded slightly similar but in look to me they were completely different

>expect the unexpected
word, nobody expected a track 100% made with the t pain app lmao

does sm use any korean producers or do they outsource everything to westerners

please continue making posts like this
hopefully they'll lower chungha's self-esteem to the point where she's willing to marry me

probably.

is chungha the best plastic monster in years?

>naver

youtube link where, naver is ass

we get it, you meme.

Audio ambian that is still somehow also kind of annoying

I feel bad for EXO fans that are going to have to pretend this is a good song

need a good quality before and after to know for sure. please provide.

They use a few korean producers. Just check wiki. Usually lists producers.

I laughed when I heard Kai's part. They laid the autotune on thick, could even be some stranger off the street singing the entire thing you'd never know. I wonder how it'll be live. Still a catchy song I guess and I liked the MV.

1) Cable channel
2) Comedy show
3) The cable show is similar to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart or the Stephen Colbert Show.

First exo needs to clear the way of bp

Thank god I'm a JYP shill. I anticipate more of their groups comebacks especially my rookies Day6.
Based that they released Whistle dance practice first.
vlive.tv/video/12530

Ikr but GD is legitimately listening to it non stop he posted 2 drunk videos singing. Some fans think he helped composing the song but it's just speculation.
>B
Interesting theory but why would they make that, Kai is coming back...
Oh yes, CMB had the sports car rapper outfits, I remember now. You're right. But the songs still had a similar vibe like Monster and Lotto

>3) The cable show is similar to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart or the Stephen Colbert Show
so it's not funny

hm, i didn't really understand it either

that's what some soshitter started saying for damage control
let's see some proof

You know whose repackage album wouldn't use autotune? Red Velvet. Joy has been steadily improving. Kai isn't even in this comeback so I'm mostly uninterested.

yesss i got american mccree

is it a waste to buy a gtx 1070 if i own 1080p monitor

Honestly JYP has nothing interesting coming up to me. Only 2pm but that's what, September? And Got7 in December. Day6 is kinda good but it's not really exciting. At least GD solo next year. Yeah right.
And nice, too bad they had that poor edit on Inkigayo. People would like it more.

It just seems like it's a story about Chanyeol. I read that the song (and the MV) are about how winning a woman's heart is like winning the lotto. But the MV has all sorts of bets it's really confusing, definitely not something to overthink

I wanna buy yeri's used kneeband

i know its so cute even if he didnt have a part in it
>Interesting theory
im convinced they did edit him out after watching it again, everyone knows sm films mvs all in one long night and in one scene kai is standing and kicking at people and then hes just suddenly not there for any of the dance, they definitely refilmed the dance without him there
i can only assume the reason why would be to showcase how the dance would look on music shows but maybe they just hate kai
>like Monster and Lotto
do not compare the disaster that is lotto to monster/cmb

the alternative would show that korean journalism standards are rock bottom so what's the point

lol... no.

If this gooks doesn't stop harassing Tiffany then I'll unleash my Katana on every single one of them. I swear to kami

Did they perform in these outfits at the showcase? I've only seen them perform in white outfits so far.

Are you naked? Do you have a big dick?

this nigga think hes raiden?

omo luda...

first time ive seen one of these cringy pictures and actually thought the guy actually looks like he could use a sword

>take the red
>replace day 1 with cool hot sweet love
>resell it as a repackage called the maroon
red velvet is back, boys!

>watching the performance of secret from the wjsn showcase
>flippy actually has lines outside the chorus
will wonders never cease

Hopefully they do a show in the USA.
I wouldn't mind having an excuse to travel to SK desu. But it's easier to get a good spot at foreign shows VS their home country

thats racist

nope, that green haired faggot from one piece, forgot the name

BTS is so much better than EXO tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=QA8fFMYkl9M

Well the Wonder Girls already came out and I'm not that into Twice so yeah. miss A's future is shaky since Suzy could just go solo.
Lmao YG promised a GD solo album. I'll be watching this one for sure. Let the ride begin.
Inkigayo didn't give Black Pink justice.

Maybe she'll give it away when Red Velvet gets a Showtime.

BTS is so much better than EXO tbqf

Which kpop do you think owns anal beads?

Are you the guy that's obsessed with joy?

They're very different styles... on a related note, still listening to Suga's mixtape. The last song especially is great.

If he didn't know, I am sure he will on one of their upcoming songs. It would be crazy not to use him but then again, it's YG.
Yeah, if it's because the showcase it makes sense but if you stop to think about it. The MV will exist forever but the showcase will be forgotten in a week. I just don't know. Maybe that was that.
Lol sorry but in a couple of days everybody will get past the autotune and love Lotto, cap this.