On GP is Death Grips best song!

>On GP is Death Grips best song!

>Death Grips have any good songs

it is though

No it's not. Fucking normie.

The best song is Beware

>Beware
That's not even the best song on Exmilitary, user--you must be thinking of Lord of the Game

You are incredibly embarrassing and the reason people are hesitant to admit to liking Death Grips IRL.

not my fault you have shitty taste in DG songs

Why is Lord of the Game a better song?

>anything but thru the walls
Dunno why I even bought a ticket to see them at roundhouse, it's going to be full to the brim with fucking sperglords ands dipshits like you and everyone from /r/deathgrips

Yes it is

>calls others out as reddit sperglords
>favourite track off ExM is the one with airhorns
wew lad

It's not my favourite. It's the best on the album tho. If you can't cope with an air horn then you should just off yourself shithead.

I want I need it is the best song on Exmilitary. I like to lift weights and listen to it

>It's not my favourite.
>It's the best on the album tho.
What did he mean by this?

(Also, the airhorns don't bother me that much, but it's probably one of the most reddit tracks in their discography because of them)

God Why did they never recapture Exmilitary. It was by far their best. Well, without counting the EP, which is the best thing they did. I just wish they release something similar. However not that i'm complaining since BP is top 3 DG

because it's their rawest album. they were looking for something they hadn't found and once they found it the quality dropped a little. I think they responded to that better than most artists though, in terms of continuing experimentation

meant to quote that other guy. this comment is stupid

fucking thank you

I swear, the only people who spout this dumb opinion are the same types who don't really like any of their other songs and think NMH & Weezer are the best bands ever.

>w-w-w-w-wWAH ACCESSIBILITY

god you faggots are so cringeworthy

best tracks on each album

Spread Eagle
The Fever
No Love
You Might Think He Loves You
Billy Not Really
Turned Off
Houdini

Whatever I Want is their best song.

>my favorite song is objectively best song
Sup Forums please

Agree with the first 5
Inanimate Sensation and Bubbles Buried in This Jungle for the other 2

You're right except for the last three.

>no Three Bedrooms In A Good Neighborhood

dropped m8

sure
no, hacker or get got
artificial death
yes or birds
yes
title track
sure

ment to reply to

>cope with an air horn
>cope
>air horn
>cope

>not Spread Eagle
black rope urselfs kiddos

Come Up And Get Me is still my favorite song. Ride's delivery coupled with the hard hitting, raw, maddened beat is unrivaled by anything they've done. Takyon is a close second to me.

It is though

I had the same exact same dolly when I was little.

Fammo an air horn used in an effective way is cool w/ me. It's ok if u can't float thru the walls yet, u have to vibrate higher (as in detach ur self from ego, meditate daily, find the hole in ur head, and then start ur journey along the path).

>cope

>billy not really
>not Have le Sad Cums
you were this close, lad...