0% of women (aka the "vaginal jew") have good taste in music
"women are a meme" couldn't be more true

Some OC Sup Forumsmour right here

epic
i use tumblr and twitter regularly as well

Try harder new friend

le bump

This.

Women are simply more consultative beings than men are. For whatever reason, they are more timid about making bold statements and deviating from normalcy. They can't shop for clothes alone, they can't judge men alone, and they can't even urinate alone. They support each other through groupthink. Because of this, the average woman's musical taste is more bland and typical. They don't want to be "on the outside".

"But wait," you might say "not all girls listen to pop music exclusively." This is correct. Some women do indeed venture outside of society's musical comfort zone, but their reasons for doing so are rarely musically-motivated. These women are simply looking for a scene or subculture to wedge themselves into, using music as another fashion tool. It's all about image. How many "artsy" girls do you know who insist that their taste is "atypical", "unique", or "eclectic" who have an iPod full of the same girl-friendly, Pitchfork-approved artists like Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and the like? Quite a few, I'd wager. Women are generally considered to have bad taste because they lack any true interest in musical discovery.

Want further proof? How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Rock in Opposition? Classical avant-garde? Not many. This is because these styles of music, while unique, cutting-edge, and extremely rewarding, have no fashion culture built around them, and no cute boys who listen to and perform these types of music. Music is another article of clothing for women, and it makes basement-dwelling experts froth at the mouth whenever females claim otherwise.

TOASTIN IN EPIC BREAD MORE KEKS PL0X

holy fucking shit dude

Someone post the mandatory "Holy Fucking Shit"

dont wanna be mean just thought this was funny after TND review

Is mu an oc graveyard? Why does the same exact shit get posted in these threads every day for years?

Welcome to Sup Forums

Anyone have the TMR one?

Anyone have the one where it's a cap of a thread with people writing fake lyrics for albums, shoe-horning the titles in? The cap had Illinoise, The Glow Pt. 2 and another record in it. The one for the Glow Pt. 2 was something like 'I'm lying on my back, thinking about how I miss you, when suddenly I see it: The Glow, Part 2'. Saw it here once but haven't been able to find it since.

>1910=music started

There ya go bud

Half the people I know who are into noise are girls.

Further proof that girls are retarded.

classic

I know someone that has a TT like that and it really isnt good at all but still thats intense cringe

which Swans song was he talking about?

WHY DOES THE RECORD HANG OVER IT LIKE THAT GOD

OC Incoming

btw OC

pls no

Sup Forumsniggers don't have their own opinions, they either go with the flow or go right against it.
I see threads daily ranting about ITAOTS being the "le worstest album off all time anyone involved should be tied to a fucking bedpost with his asscheeks spread out and shit, then have a hanger put up their ass slow like tsssssss right after it was put on the fucking stove for like a half hour xdDD"

>Implying Demon Days isnt Sup Forumscore

>[bet you don't know them!]
swine

why live

Placed firmly in my folder labelled NEVER TO BE DELETED.

Bye sides

only ITT that made me kek

He basically took the most retarded way to recommend music to someone.
That is why people don't take Sup Forumscore bands seriously.

Only thread I've even been in that's been screencapped. That was an amazing thread

Anyone got the screencap of Poon Patrol? Jokerman was a legit good track

user, calm down, your autism is showing
also, check´d

sorry man, Its just so tacky.....

i wasn´t ready for this. goodbye, sides

existence is a series of injustices and but i'll see to it before my final breath that justice is served

really?

i'm edgy because after 21 years of being spat on and then told to just fucking deal with it, i've had enough?

that constitutes edginess in your opinion?

sounds like retribution to me. your misconstrued rhetoric is of no weight.

see, the danger with shitting on a person for their whole life is that at a certain point, said person stops fearing the shit. they've become so accustomed to it, that it becomes impossible to control them, and they won't cling to your societal imposed status-quos for fear of being shit on anymore, because said shit is all they know

don't understand yet? that's ok. just wait. wait, and in the meantime just keep shitting on people, and eventually you'll understand first-hand what i'm talking about, and what happens when a man is pushed to the brink

'nothing in the world is more dangerous than a desperate man'

just once i'd like someone to offer a sincere reason as to what's wrong with one of my posts

none of this meme shit. something of substance.

am i going to legitimately kill anyone at present? no, but with adequate means it's scarcely more than a stretch of the imagination for me to just go on a violent rampage whose exclamation point is a self-inflicted bullet to my head

society at present renders me very angry. myself at present also renders me very angry, and very violent.

my present bouts are fueled by a compound of inward and outward rage, both of which grow in volume by the day so it's absolutely within reason that i eventually succumb to the violence images that ever stir within me

you just admitted that i was correct in this post and you're too stupid to even realize it

why am i even still participating in this thread

you people aren't worth the exercise of intellect

i debase myself

I'm literally about to smash my keyboard to bits because of how ridiculously fucking incapable of processing text you are

>face is red
everytime

this isn't remotely funny t b h

o wait shit i just realized that it's Ferg himself replying

i want to believe

Here we go again

>Hates hipsters
>rocko's modern life profile pic
Don't do this shit Jesus Christ

niggers, man...

we have those threads every day

breddy good times i gotta say

the amount of work that went into this makes it unfunny to me
it just triggers my autism to imagine a the dimly lit face of a ~20 year old NEET editing a huge meme album collage in a dark room for hours

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S66096707

this?

Not that one, but thanks anyway user. Can remember that Illinoise and The Glow Pt. II were both only the first and second posts from the cap.

>killer j pop recs
Fuck my life

I was in this thread yo

loke rahbek makes noise

IM GONNA MAKE DAMN SURE

>enjoy feel good inc, it'll make you feel good inc
Jesus fucking Christ
>the wavves (bet you don't know them!)
Fucking kill me

Jesus Christ

what, the guy that proposed, actually arrived in the thread????? what??

jesus, exterminate them all, poor lucas

What's that thing Diddy's holding in his right hand? Is it drugs?