NEW DANNY BROWN

youtube.com/watch?v=csxSwkl4Gd0

im not feelin this

this is fucking bonkers
dannys back boys holy shit

im liking the feel of this album

cool i never heard a rhythm like this in hip hop

this feels like the weirdness of XXX with the banger appeal of Old and I think im gonna cum

this is great

desu senpai

only listen to old and really liked it

listen to xxx like now

whoop

because you dont listen to rap before 2010

I could fall asleep to this.

ok.. is that supposed to be some kind of nasty insult?

best new album 8.9

eh, I don't really dig it

Already sounds better than Old, can't wait.

No, it's supposed to mean you haven't listened to enough Hip Hop if you think that.

Plot twist

YOU haven't listened to enough hip-hop if you don't think the production on the singles so far aren't groundbreaking. He's bringing that signature WARP sound to this, and it fits his unique flow and establishes him as one of the most groundbreaking and unique MC's since the turn of the century.

Try arguing with this, plebiana

>plot twist
literally proving yourself to be a redditor with zero knowledge of the genre beyond recent buzzworthy musicians

i will admit though that when it rain is a fantastic track that does attempt to steer away from traditionally structured hip hop tracks but he's not the first to do that. fucking love the delia derbyshire sample though. i think the only unique thing about pneumonia are the drums. i like the song but you're obviously some fanboy hype beast with minimal exposure to rap.

what is it exactly that you think is so groundbreaking about his lyrics or flow on this track?

can u give us an example of something that sounds like this from before 2010?

MADE 30 BANDS IN 30 MINUTES
OOOHH IM FEELING THIS

When It Rain is easily one of the SOTY

I really want to like this but is not happening. However, I dig the 'made 30 bands in 30 minutes' chorus thing

>being this upset over the truth.

okay, man. But since I'm already responding...I think Danny's wordplay comes across as a bunch of raunchy punch lines, but within that are metaphors that stretch through singular songs and even records. He promotes a different image than most hip-hop artists (yes drug-fueled at points) but he just comes across as such an original character when he raps. You instantly can recognize his voice or his flow as Danny, nobody can imitate him. If that's not innovative, idk what is.

Adding that with the progressive production that WARP is known for...Yes I expect Atrocity Exhibition to be the most Original hip-hop project to come out this year

*plot twist*

SLURP THAT BUSSY UP LIKE LO MEIN

this is trash
why do people like this? it's just shouty braggadocious hip-hop

because it makes 16 year old suburban white kids HYPE BRO!!!

don't really dig this but i like the direction he's going in. some proper next shit, cannot wait for this album.like how he embedded that same sample as in When It Rain

This is weird as fuck, I'm definitely hype for Atrocity Exhibition. It looks like he's totally avoiding the normal trap beats, which I think will put a lot of people off, but I think it'll be cool if the rest of the album has weird production like this and When It Rain

me and my friends made a parody hip hop song a few years ago and it sounds identical to this.

post it

Song is great.

no way in hell, I cringe listening to it and can't imagine someone else listening to it.

fuck itpost it

Shit, they killed the old one?