Is this a numale album

is this a numale album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpbrIOr8ZFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I say New Wave.

Never heard of that genre

youtube.com/watch?v=VpbrIOr8ZFs

Does this album endorse the belief in the occult?

fuck i just realized lemon demon is neil cicierega

now i feel bad for enjoying this shit

It's good music. Don't have to like the artist to like the music. Way to close yourself off to potentially good shit cause you think the artist is a prick or something.

no. its good

numale detected

spork-core album

It's faggot viral bullshit.

What? He's a good musician. Who cares.

>numale

>get married
>sound immediately goes to shit

I saw a commercial for this shit the other day and kek'd heartily

Of course something called "NuMale Medical" would be for erectile dysfunction treatment

OLD GODZILLA WAS HOPPING AROUND
TOKYO CITY LIKE A BIG PLAYGROUND

Nah, it's fine. His old stuff was pretty cringy, but this stands pretty well as a weird little retrowave album.

No, this is

I don't like his voice. There's no other way to explain it, but it sounds "memey." It's goofy, light, and maybe my mind has it forever attached to songs like Ebaums World or Ultimate Destiny, where it's funny if you're 12, but terrible otherwise.

She couldn't speak because her husband throatfucked her so hard? Or what

Idk man, there's nothing really numale about the album, just the band itself

Uargh, again this "am I allowed to like it" shit. No, it's not a masterpiece, but it has a lot of undeniably catchy tunes on it, and a likeable and varying instrumentation. It's creative and for a 1 man album very well produced. End.

why do you hate him? Is it because he's a leftist? A lot of his videos are funny anyway.

It endorses the belief in not being a christianfag who believes in the occult. That's for sure.

>not knowing that American Tune was a joke song

is it power metal?
no?
then yes it is

To me he sounds like a dork, I'm a dork so it's aight