Holy shit they're like The Beatles but actually good

Holy shit they're like The Beatles but actually good

Yep
Listen to Shy Layers

nvm i made this thread when i was listening to the first track. but then i listened to the next couple and turned it off and deleted the album. they're just a boring as the beatles. probably even moreso because the beatles had a couple of experimental songs

Listen to SMiLE Sessions if you want experiments m8.
Also That's Not Me is great what's wrong with you.

stop talking to me

>beadils sux becus there popular haha so patrician

Honestly this is nothing like The Beatles. It's far more cohesive in idea and style than anything The Beatles have done, and even the most layered of Beatles tracks don't do the "living, breathing wall of sound" thing that this album went for.

>Falling for the bait

>beadils sux becus there popular
nice implication

slightly unrelated, but can anyone make a phone case of pet sounds?

Pet Sounds is cold and melancholic, SGT peppers is all about "happy thoughts forever"

>falling for the bait

Still, SMiLE isnt nearly as experimental as some of the stuff The Beatles did

thats not true

i think the white album is better than smile

thats false, have you even listened to SmiLe?

Beatles are greater on account of their superior consistency in releasing great music. Brian Wilson however was certainly a superior songwriter-composer-arranger (whatever) to any of The Beatles, and Pet Sounds is greater in musicality/composition/emotional depth than any Beatles album.

The Beatles are the kind of band you don't want to like but do, the Beach Boys are the kind of band you want to like but don't.

Hit the nail on the head

Come back when you've grown up

I guess I'm still waiting to grow up in that regard then. When I was eighteen I made myself think that the Beach Boys were infinitely better than the Beatles, now I've owned up to the fact that, sorry, I just like the Beatles better. Whatever, I rarely listen to pop these days anyway.

>Generic pop song with a minute of static and voices after the real song is over
>Experimental

this