DON'T WANT TO BE A AMERIKEK IDIOT

>DON'T WANT TO BE A AMERIKEK IDIOT

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8N-qO3sPMjc
youtube.com/watch?v=NEYIkYX08Oo
wsj.com/articles/clinton-foundation-defends-acceptance-of-foreign-donations-1424302856
youtube.com/watch?v=PYnV4L-6FNY
rt.com/news/319956-fsa-general-russia-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-reportedly-fighting-alongside-the-free-syrian-army-and-al-qaeda-in-al-zabadani/
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/chris-stevenss-family-dont-blame-hillary-clinton-for-benghazi
english.aawsat.com/2014/01/article55327081
youtube.com/watch?v=UXsnd0ja0M0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Billie Joe is a fucking manchild, man!

Whenever I hear someone say "Trump is literally Hitler, oh my god!" I instantly discard anything else they say, and I don't even like Trump.

Greenday is the worst fucking band

He said Trump is a Necrophiliac.

>44 years old

washed up poppunker thinks his political views are relevant and important

more news at 11

This election sucks ass
everybody is just basically saying "idk what hillary is gonna do but atleast shes not hitler lol "

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE

Trump is a showman who probably doesn't believe anything (besides immigration/trade reform which he's been pretty consistent on). He's changed his positions on everything back and forth over the years. I like him personally but I fucking hate Pence and his good ol boy christian fundamentalist bullshit. The worst part is since Trump doesn't really know a lot/care about policy it'll be Pence doing most of the work which is frightening.

she's closer to hitler than any of the candidates lol

I hate the election. I hate this Trumpsploitation, it makes people look like morons. He's literally Hitler lmao am I right Bernie Bros??

I hate all of the candidates, my hatred even dips into the Green Party this time.

Trade and immigration reform are the two most crucial issues though. Plus Trump will keep the guns which is an automatic plus.

says who? (funny meme)

(the meme is the election)

you all fucked up by not voting bernie

you all probably did vote for him but dnc rigged it to hell

Which is why he's been saying the same things since the 80s and opposing the establishment.

(2016 is a meme)

he is the establishment

Which is why the MSM has launched the biggest propagnada attack on him that's ever been seen. Every member of the establishment is anti-trump

great meme

MOOOOOODS

The only thing he's really been consistent on are trade and immigration reform. He has flipped flopped on social issues, war, minimum wage, taxation, health care. Trade/immigration are two important issues though I'll give him that. I like Trump for wanting to prioritize American interests first, even if I don't agree with him on a lot of other things.

your mama

pathetic beta males

>america first

Literally nazi
Go fuck yourself

Anyone who says "_____ is literally (Stalin/Hitler/Mao/...)" Is an idiot.

>I like Trump for wanting to prioritize American interests first
Please leave earth

lol
the american government shouldn't serve it's own people first and foremost? ok m8

we have millions who can't find work, increasing wealth inequality, jobs being outsourced, young people being saddled with hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, and racial tensions at the highest they've been since the 50s but no we gotta go help the chinks and fight more wars for more oil in the middle east. fuck off globalist

You're fucking retarded.

>US shouldn't focus on it's own problems and promoting it's own businesses

wew

>mainstream media not in the pocket for hillary
>THE ESTABLISHMENT SYSTEM against fucking hillary clinton of all people

not even a trump guy but this is the most retarded comic i've ever seen

the ONLY media that doesn't handle her with kid gloves is fox news and no one but the right takes them seriously. she IS the system.

>the american government shouldn't serve it's own people first and foremost?

The idea that a government should serve it's people first and foremost is un-American.

whoever made that comic is a fucking idiot

>Now we can make an album shitting on the man just like the Bush days! We're back!

lol

Rather that then be world police.
Why should we prop up other nations and worry about them when we have so many domestic problems that need to be taken care of?

Because America isn't the whole word retard
We have a responsibility to protect the civilized world from China, Russia, Islam. Trump will work with these assholes. He's selling you nationalism because you're a dumb AMERICA HURR DURR FUCK YEAH GREATSET COUNTRY EVER hick and you'll bite anything.

Should've voted Bernie.

>Trump is a showman who doesn't believe anything
Hillary does not have a single stable belief, just an ever changing set of positions that she thinks will best further her goals.

if america doesn't take care of it's own problems, who will? they'll continue to get worse like they have been.

anyway if you guys want real change vote your fucking congressional elections i can't stress this enough. that's where the real power lies.

jesus dude you're fucking brain dead

are you old enough to vote?

>there are """""people""""" (cucks) who don't want to put le literally IRL memefrong Dankold "Meme Supreme" Trumpepe into the white house

19 bitch
Keep swallowing blind patriotism and showing support for failed policies.

Get over it. We live in a globalized world. America is the top dog in this globalized world, therefore we have a responsibility to help our brethren. It is what it is and Orange Hitler and his buttbuddy Putin (Put in my ass more like it) isn't going to change that.

Trump Pence None the Richer

youtu.be/8N-qO3sPMjc

yeah but hillary will when wwiii is in full swing

>DUDE DEMOCRATS VS. REPUBLICAN
>DUDE HILARY IS THE LESSER EVIL
>DUDE DONALD IS AN OUTSIDER, HE'S DEFINITELY NOT IN THIS FOR HIS SELF INTEREST

American politics this year is cancer.

>Trump will work with China and Islam

>this year

That's the worst comic I've ever seen in my entire life.
You're not even living in reality.

that made me hungry

>Sup Forums BROWSER OP: I CAN GET AWAY WITH SHITPOSTING POLITICS ON A MUSIC BOARD AND GET ALL THE (YOU)S, MAN!

What did he mean by this?

he did it
he's the new dj aaron ellis master trole 2016

>19 bitch

I actually cringed when I read that

POSTING IN Sup ForumsMU/ TO GET A WACKY FLAG AFTER ITS MOVED TO Sup Forums

who probably have no girlfriend

Green day has been fucking shit for a long time

calling Trump Hitler is retarded.

That being said, trump is absolutely terrible.
I'm definitely voting Hillary, you should too

Does that somehow negate that trump is the same?

Dumb trumpposter

I'm not. Fuck Hillary and Fuck Trump. She's done absolutely nothing to earn my vote.
Harambe for President. I don't live in a swing state so I don't give a fuck

>Hillary
>left wing

Yeah an ultra rich capitalist who wants to start WWIII sure is lefty

Fucking anyone is more left leaning than Hillary

I actually like Pence.

If it was Pence/trump, i'd vote for him gladly.

Too bad Trump is on top, so Hillary it is!

>I'm definitely voting Hillary, you should too
>got americans killed in benghazi
>took money from saudi arabia
>ruined 4 middle eastern countries and triggered the refugee crisis
>probally trained anti assad rebels that have either ran away or allied with isis
>is a compulsive liar

if you believe that both candidates are lying you have no business caring about the elections

Nope
Feel the Johnson

kill yourself normalfag

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

>if you don't play into the system you don't care

Reading comprehension, trumpposter

>fourth party
AAHAHHAHAHSDAGDSAKJFSADKJDFKJAGDFKJASGFKJASGFKJAGFKJAGSFKJSGFSDFAJFSFSADFAKFDFADFGASFAJFDGJ

Bernie is a two faced liar that changed his tune as soon as Clinton bought him a new house and a private jet. He's a career NEET.

Hasnt like everyone that insulted trump had something horrible happen to them?

What's gonna happen to greenday anons?

lol
My vote doesn't matter. i'm not giving it to Hillary Criminal or Trump. Both are incompetent retards.

>got americans killed in benghazi

she had nothing to do with that you moron

>took money from saudi arabia

false. It however is true that TRUMP's ex campaign manager got money from Russia

>probally trained anti assad rebels that have either ran away or allied with isis

Obama tried to help FSA that are currently fighting ISIS

>is a compulsive liar

pretty standard for a politician. You really think Trump isn't a liar?

gosh why cant change the country without voting

WE NORMALFAGS RUN THIS WORLD

go back to /r9k/ and whine on why you don't have a pure anime gf

Lurk moar.

>19 bitch

.02 cents have been deposited into your account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

what the fuck are you talking about, im not even american. I'd vote for Stein not trump.

>she had nothing to do with that you moron
youtube.com/watch?v=NEYIkYX08Oo
>false. It however is true that TRUMP's ex campaign manager got money from Russia
wsj.com/articles/clinton-foundation-defends-acceptance-of-foreign-donations-1424302856
>ex
>Obama tried to help FSA that are currently fighting ISIS>
youtube.com/watch?v=PYnV4L-6FNY
rt.com/news/319956-fsa-general-russia-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-reportedly-fighting-alongside-the-free-syrian-army-and-al-qaeda-in-al-zabadani/

we actually like Hillary, just the way you like that fat beta bucks clown

>I'd vote for Stein not trump.

Sten is legitimately retarded, looking into her stuff. She is straight up pro-assad

I just vote for any Green candidate not matter how fucked they are.

Just look at this lady. She is batshit insane.

Plus, I doubt Stein would be able to get anything across if she was president.

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000
this too
whats wrong with assad?

I'm voting for trump in November.

Nothing short of Trump being caught live on video molesting a child will stop me.

I live in a swing state, my vote automatically counts more than yours.

In November Trump will win.

Stein is an anti vaccer too.

I literally said I liked Trump and how he's promoting American interests first. I agree with him on immigration/trade reform. I like how he's calling out Islamic terrorism for the threat it is and not mincing words to cater to feelings. He's not a perfect infallible candidate. I despise Clinton.

There were some rumors that when he offered kasich the VP slot he said kasich would be the guy in charge of most of the policy/lawmaking while Trump would serve mostly as the figurehead. Not totally sure if he's going to the same with Pence but I'd be concerned if he does.

the only sane person in this thread

i still can't believe there are people out there that think trump is in any way good
anyway enjoy your guns and jesus

>In November Trump will win.
Will you kill yourself when he loses?

Pence is a fucking morron. There was only one logical VP pick and Trump fucked it up.

the other family says clinton has had nothing to do with it
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/chris-stevenss-family-dont-blame-hillary-clinton-for-benghazi

can you find a rebuttal to the fact that Trump's campaign manager didn't get money from Putin.

the FSA you post that joined ISIS was a break up group. the FSA under Abdul-Ilah al-Bashir is fighting ISIS

english.aawsat.com/2014/01/article55327081

have you ever met a muslim person irl

trump is part of isis dude

>whats wrong with assad?
He is the world's biggest murderer

over 100,000 killed

I don't have to worry about it because he's not going to.

are amercucks really this retarded? the whole election is just the candidates smearing shit on each other with trivial bullshit

Ruling with iron fist is the only thing that keeps the pedophile worshipers in check. See: Iraq.

The Muslim world needs dictatorships.

OH a break up splinter group! im sure once they take hold of the country they wont genocide the minorities AND I KNOW FOR A FACT theyll make an all inclusive secular government
thats bullshit and you know it the media doesnt report on civilain deaths committed by us allies or people they favor
you filthy leftists will praise stalin even tho he killed way more than that
and btw there is no way to find out whats a civilian and whats not in a situation like whats happening in syria
im not american i just hope trump wins because hell stop treating my country like its a country full of babies and force us to take ownership for our mistakes
and maybe reform our religion

waaaa waaa assad iz bad waaaaaaaaa
youtube.com/watch?v=UXsnd0ja0M0

kill yourself

Americans need a Hillary dictatorship to keep the fatties in check :-)

>will praise stalin
I will never praise him

maybe youre a diet libertarian and not a neo-progressive but that doesnt change the fact that a large voice in the left is actively fighting for communism by downplaying the chilean miracle and ignoring the atrocities committed by the ussr