What songs best describe the trans experience?

What songs best describe the trans experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

epic Sup Forums thread sjw cuck xd fallacy

Money longer- lil uzi vert

youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I

Divorce Lawyers/I Shaved My Head
/thread

trannies are not and never will be real women
trannies are repulsive on every level

>I won't fuck him, he's a mutilated man, I'm not gay
fixed

awesome. great answer to the thread.

21st century schizoid man

dude that's the sickest song that describes the trans experience, right off the album I Won't Fuck Him, He's a Mutilated Man, I'm Not Gay!

epic mental illness indulgence

anal raped semen drenched slave
in an excruciating way infested with vermin and violated by executioners who practise incendarism and desanctifying the pious

for someone who's not gay you're awfully defensive of your sexuality

The UN doesn't even classify it as mental illness anymore

If you're a whiny middle class cunt then G.L.O.S.S.

What if I come from an extremely poor family and and a minority but still hate trannies?

different user, this is my favorite piece of bait. truly ageless. an avant-garde master piece in it's purest form. the assumption that anyone who is against the abnormal must BE abnormal or HIDING abnormality. this time with trannies. see, that user is a degenerate dog closet transexual. little does he know, in the night, he turns from Philip into Philippa. Roaming the night, xhe searches for victims. Retards, who cannot see the difference between a male and a female (see: nobody). Eventually our hero finds an unsuspecting closeted bisexual man and they sodomize each other. user wakes up the next day feeling confused, the closeted bisexual man fully knows he just had gay sex with a man.

Oh yeah man, shitposting on Sup Forums is such a high effort task. Everyone here has a huge emotional investment in their post and this place is clearly the pinnacle.

Incesure mutilated faggot detected. Take some more hormone pills and cry in the corner you little freak.

Don't know then, do you want to hate transgenders if so hip hop or NSBM

Jordan Maason and the horse museum-divorce lawyers I shaved my head, I'm guessing

Fuck the police by NWA

so? the un also never really allowed for the US to invade Iraq and Afghanistan and they did it anyway. That's much the UN is usefull

The UN also doesn't classify throwing gays off buildings as human right violation.

Walk on the wild side by Lou Reed
Born a Girl by Manic Street Preachers
Lola by the Kinks

holy fucking shit dude

>xhe
for someone so anti-trans you seem to be using weirder pronouns than even trans people use

show me your butthole and i'll show you my credit card number

user this a pretty good deal you should take it.

Frankie Cosmos - Michael(le)
Crywank - Nostril Tampon

Tranny here, it's a mental illness. I don't feel well, that's the whole reason why I even go to the doctor.

People don't see it as a mental illness, when I pointed out that it is I was called a bigot and transphobic.

Holy shit I can't believe someone can say something that stupid, thanks for trgiggering me OP

Because those people are mentally ill. To sit there and claim that it is natural to indentify as the opposite gender is being delusional. It isn't natural. It is a sign of mental illness. I sincerely believe people who are trans suffer from some form of identity crisis. There is still a fuck ton we need to learn about psychology and I refuse to believe anyone who is trans isn't fucking bonkers. I mean I will accept them for who they are but that doesn't change the fact that they're insane.

reminder that all trans hate gays and are the terrorists of the LGBT """"alliance"""""

>after years of waiting, nothing's changed

I fuck both men and women, but I'd never fuck a tranny, it's just gross man.

kek

I'd fuck everybody, not wanting to fuck trans is gross.

*wanting to fuck a tranny is gross. Fixed that for you