NAILS

Is there any band that is even more insane than them?

In the best positive way tho I love Nails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iQ59wf-J98
youtube.com/watch?v=cup9zJeBFbU
youtube.com/watch?v=vcLwQ0uXYUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

full of hell
youtube.com/watch?v=1iQ59wf-J98

>overproduced power violence
>insane

youtube.com/watch?v=cup9zJeBFbU

Depends on your definition of insane. This is way more twisted:
youtube.com/watch?v=vcLwQ0uXYUA

Nails are sick though.

Nails are good but todd jones is a faggot, that album title is the most pretentious thing I've ever heard from a hardcore band, and I can think of at least ten better hardcore albums from this year. I don't get why this album is so hyped.

gonna say these guys, i liked their pic related a lot

I feel like the title sums up pretty well their message. It just feels cringey when it gets repeated at the beginning by the member of the band. I think it's hyped just cause Fantano gave them a good score.

Their message is childish and elitist. Why a bunch of grown men in their 30s would act like a 17 year old kid who just got into the scene is beyond me.

.. probably because they didn't make it in the band they came from which will always have a much larger effect on
>the scene

seriously though, nails will come and go within five years with no lasting impact. magrudergrind, ac/dc, wormrot, etc. so many better bands within the genre. The only reason they ever got the attention they did was because they were sort of accepted by hardcore kids (likely due to the same relation I mentioned before about being from terror) had hardcore kids not gotten into them they would have never gotten as big as they had within the pv or grind genre.

>more insane

Umm yes? Are you new to metal/grindcore, there's:

Naked City
Brainbombs
Dead
Silencer

>nails will come and go within five years with no lasting impact

they've been around for 7 years now...

Fuck that avant garde shit

>Brainbombs
they're really not that insane

wow and what an impact they've made...

free has been a band for months and is already playing tih, and came from a smaller band. it took nails what 3 years to hit the same mark?

Free is made of people who have been extremely popular in the scene for well over a decade though. They are more than likely personal friends with the people who run TIH. Nails is from cali. Most of TIH consists of east-coast bands.

Nails are definitely one of the more popular hardcore bands of the decade for better or for worse.

>Silencer
lol

>be founding member of terror
>leave band to make another band
>that band is nails
>dont know anyone is the scene

you are grasping at straws and I dont know why you are even finding it relevant to argue about this.

Have Heart were very popular there is no denial in that, but so was/is terror. At least in the midwest they played way bigger shows during the trustkill era than HH did.

And I dont agree at all that they are one of the more popular bands. TUI, Angeldust, Lionheart, fuck even STYG were way way bigger than nails will ever be.

still on the subject, Todd really shit the bed halting the tour and the band as a whole.

They're not around anymore though.

>all this hipster grind

Give me some hipster proof grind

>Nobody has posted this yet
Fucking disgusting guys

Is this post a joke?

Todd is the worse thats why.

Nails are popular in the sense that even if you don't know much about hardcore you might know about nails. Among people who listen to lots of hardcore, the bands you mentioned are all more popular, but nails has reached a wider audience than most of them.

Their basically the "hipster" hardcore band of the decade.

I still love their first two albums though. They just really dropped the ball on this one.

it doesn't matter, wormrot, insect warfare will never be topped.

if you want some cred, mention siege, blood freak, or something obscure from razorback records

okay, thats fair. I agree with your point.

Only dumb subculture girls with too many bad tattoos like Nails.

Nails is extreme metal for people who aren't actually into extreme metal.

It's obviously Fistula guys

Agreed, they're musically unimportant and exist solely to sell t-shirts to girls worn to impress hardcore dudes with their "see I'm not like other girls" taste.

oh yeah, I'd much rather listen to Napalm Death

all grind is hipster tho.

I'm a guy and I listen to lots of extreme music, I also like Nails.

see