Does Sup Forums fuck with Bibby?

Does Sup Forums fuck with Bibby?

youtube.com/watch?v=RaoilNwsZ9g

Or yall still only listen to Neutral Milk Hotel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5pYvX4M638
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course him and Montana are the only decent rappers out of present day Chicago, but he's ignorant as fuck he said he wouldn't go to the cops if someone shot his moms

hed go if they jacked his jewels tho

peeped that interview niggas jokes

pappy was king shit until he got wasted, damn shame

>fuck with

You mean listen to, right?

No, I don't want to hear a degenerate speaking in buzz terms to try and seem "cool". I prefer artists and innovators.

degenerate cause he spit real shit? what makes him any less of an 'artist'?

Real shit? He's just another nigga glorifying drug use, which is degeneracy. He's part of the problem keeping black culture dumbed down and proud.

He's not an artist because he doesn't understand art. If he did, he wouldn't sound so derivitive.

hi teenage white male, i knew you grew up speaking proper english so you don't have to talk in ebonics on the internet to solve this identity crisis you're having, you can just be yourself.

you aint even listen to the dude you just here to talk bullshit - art is generally looked at with an open mind, No? you sound real shut in

what you even on about? lol ebonics?

yes ebonics, it's that thing where you intentionally fuck up the way you speak in order to emulate black people despite being a teenage white male trying to ride the current youth wave.

it's ok, you can just be yourself and stop being such a consumerist. seriously nobody will judge you, just be yourself.

What if I am not white or black? Whats your theory then? lol - I think my grammar and spelling is pretty damn good

His beat sounds like som linkin park bullshit

>art is generally looked at with an open mind

What the fuck are you talking about?

Seriously explain that statement to the best of your abilities.

you're not fooling anybody just be yourself you'll feel better

Well shit I like Linkin Park, damn.

The willingness to consider or receive new and different ideas.

Call me tony the tiger brah

and since bibby is so 'derivative' feel free to show me why.

>new and different ideas

You're talking about Lil Bibby though.

Yea the dude coming out of Drillcity not drilling, seems pretty straight forward

youtube.com/watch?v=B5pYvX4M638

You provided an example in the OP.

Get out.

Figured id get a response like that, who you think hes immitating was my question dumb dumb

Listen to more music, try challenging yourself with different genres. This nigga is hackneyed as fuck.

Does anyone listen to only one genre? lol I guess bibby aughta be spittin lines like Eyedea or something to sound less 'hackneyed'