St. Vincent thread

any predictions for Annie Clark's next album?
what's your favourite song?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/6528279/The-rudest-interviewee-I-ve-ever-had
pitchfork.com/news/64759-st-vincent-has-written-and-directed-a-horror-film/
s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/4665285/1/
youtu.be/0B6TKClPFQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXJtrqq8ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this really the alternative cover for Strange Mercy? Because this just looks like someone made this with photoshop on their own accord.

Someone post that blogger's awful interview with Annie

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/blogs/blog-on-the-tracks/6528279/The-rudest-interviewee-I-ve-ever-had

>what's your favourite song?
that one about being asshole

>Kept yawning
>Remaining silent
>Being a bitch

Annie sure is a nice girl.

Anniefags will defend her despicable behavior.

>Treating New Zealanders with the contempt they deserve
Just when you thought she couldn't be any more based.

Somebody shooped one for each of her albums. As far as I'm aware, Strange Mercy doesn't have any official art with her face on it.

Here's s/t for good measure

Is it true that Annie beats Cara? I've seen people mention it in other threads.

ask the lesbian detectives about that and her coke habit

why is she such a qt?

What coke habit?

She most likely doesn't. This is a rumor started by the haters.

Annie was
>Tired as hell
Hence the yawning
>She probably was falling asleep
Hence the silence
>Being a bitch
This was probably due to the fact that she's been asked those questions a bunch of times before, as I've seen a lot of interviews with her. You can only ask somebody the same questions so many times. Also, the blogger is apparently quite infamous at being an asshole to everyone as well.

> dat file name

Because she just is

>Annie is 33
>Cara is 24

so, is Annie a paedo?

I won't be surprised if Annie is caught molesting a boy

I heard Annie is a freeloader living off Cara's money. is this why is taking so long for her to finish another album? What a bum.

This is posted so many times. We get you are trying to start fire but it isn't working kek

As an Annie fan, even I'm starting to think this is the case. The only times I see Annie in the music press or the paparazzi's photos is when she's doing random shit with Cara, on some beach or boat. In some street in London, Paris, or NYC.

In terms of actual work, the only thing I know Annie has worked on is her brand of guitars (which I though was completely unnecessary btw) and her horror film vignette.

> her horror film vignette
She's making a movie?

> the only thing I know Annie has worked on is her brand of guitars

She obviously just wants a new way to extract money out of her fans. I bet she's gonna copy some other guitar maker and just slap her name on it.

A short one, yes. It's apart of a thing with 3 other short films as well. And lmao at the photo of her that pitchfork used of her, no fucking chill.

pitchfork.com/news/64759-st-vincent-has-written-and-directed-a-horror-film/

At this point, I feel like things are getting to her head. I just want nice and humble Annie back. What happened to my sweet girl?

> I feel like things are getting to her head

It's because of her associating with Cara and her friend Taylor,

So where does the name St Vincent come from?

Is Cara that much of a bad influence on her? I mean I guess she could be considered as such since she's friends with a fucking snake.

A nick cave song

since when was she at all curvy

She looks pregnant here

CUTE

LESBIAN PREGNANCY CONFIRMED!

So people think she hasn't even started on a new album or something? She said almost a year ago she had started writing one and fairly recently we've had images and even a couple second long video of her recording. It didn't have sound but still.

The only way you even see her recently is because of the paparazzi pictures of her with Cara but those images are a very small part of her everyday life so just because there's no paparazzi in the studio taking pictures of her doesn't mean she's not recording. Hell, maybe she's done recording already. I don't know.

>we will never get a full length album similar to Krokodil
what a shame
she's even said in her reddit AMA that she'd love to do more stuff like that

Thank you user. I guess I just wasn't putting things into perspective. I wasn't aware that there were in fact small pieces of evidence that clearly show that Annie has put in some work into her album. Honestly at this point, I would just love if if Annie randomly drops her newest album with no promotional singles or anything and just tweets about it casually and says something like "Hey guys, so I finished this thing, thought you wanted to know", and it's a link to her website to buy her album.

what that even her in her ama though? she answered a question saying she had no formal training, despite the fact that she went to burkley...

There were people on that lesbian forum guessing she might release it on her birthday, which would be September 28, because of Bowie and all but I wouldn't hold your breath.

She said something like "maybe a sludgecore album next" but was obviously joking.

Oh dude that was sooo fucking awkward. I'm starting to feel bad for Annie the more I learn about her. She's seems a little insecure about herself and wants everyone to have this really badass and positive perception of her, so she changes something about her lifestory every now and then.

What lesbian forum are you talking about?

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/4665285/1/

Literally over 1600 pages about her. And there's another thread about her and Cara's relationship and I think there was one for her and Carrie too.

Lmao they talked about Sufjan Stevens being gay

It's actually pretty interesting watching women converse on a forum like we do here. Their responses have specific tones that I can't describe. Idk this is so amusing

> mfw there exists a whole unknown Lesbian Internet world

whats the appeal of this shit? saw her band live last summer and it was like watching nothingness unfold.

It sounds good to my ear holes.

obviously she has a lot of listeners but I hear nothing but generic pop music. makes me feel le olde

holy fuck even reading from the most recent page, they don't seem much different from the Annie threads we have here lmao

I don't think you've heard much generic pop music recently if you think she sounds like that. If you've followed her public appearances (like on SNL) a lot of the time you have people tweeting how her music is too weird and other shit. I mean she is pop music but she doesn't sound too much like Katy Perry or whatever other example you want to use. Not trying to say she's at all difficult to listen to but you're giving people who listen to generic pop music too much credit.

>I think she has lost interest in Cara. How long you can keep a rs with someone who isnt at the same level as you and even more when the sex factor does not exist either, being away for so long. I bet it is a woman!

holy kek this is just golden, I'm so loving this lesbo gossip!!

I'm fucking dying omg

>being interviewed by bloggers
sounds annoying
New Zealand is awesome but not for the music.
nothing there worth doing except being /out/
sounds like rumors, people love rumors.
being polite in interviews is a careful construction though, being interviewed by bloggers seems like kind of a joke but musicians need to be on par still. it's a careful game of being on par.
the bigger you get the bigger the press
gossip
cuse different experience, same gossip
just talk about the album
it's gonna suck if it's like her last one
fan girls are gonna fan girl

>S/T sucks
It's just a rumor dude

This bitch is turning into the new grimes with how much you losers shill her.

David Byrne destroyed Annie

Annie has been shilled to death way before Grimes ever was. You either haven't noticed or don't get on Sup Forums daily.

Nice meme

So what's Sup Forums's review of her last album? What tracks did you like? I only liked digital witness and every tear

what page is that?

Not a meme, she's become mentally unstable

I disliked Digital Witness a lot when it was first released but I like it now. Overall I like the album and it was better than I expected considering how I felt about the singles. Huey Newton and Severed Crossed Fingers are probably my favorites but pretty much every song is good I think.

You fell for her persona, user. She caught you up in her web of cute indie girl and now that she isn't putting on that persona anymore you're alienated.

And how did David Byrne cause that?

so, has anyone actually found that pic of tributed Annie?

I'm a Grimesfag but after seeing Annie get memed so many times this past week on Sup Forums I'm thinking about listening to her self-titled. I hope she's as cool as everyone makes her out to be.

one of the more recent ones I believe

nah bruh here ya go

pls

any more pics of her with little to no makeup?

Fuck I can't find it family. I'm sorry. But if you look at any of the pages from the past 3 months you're going to find gossip gold. I swear these girls are hardcore analyzing Cara and Annie's relationship way harder than we ever do here like holy shit I can't stop reading this crap

that's okay fammalamalam

think she'd make a good wife, Sup Forums?

Annie's too much of a free spirit to be tied down by such an archaic and patriarchal institution as marriage

Are you saying that Annie is not gonna marry Cara?

cara will age like milk

I honestly can't tell. Reading all these lesbians gossip about their relationship is starting to make me think they might never get married because way too young to settle down anytime soon.

Why you say that? Because she's British

Are you saying that Cara is too young? Or that both are too young? Because Annie is 33, I think that's a good age to settle down.

>Are you saying that Annie is not gonna marry Cara?
bitch might as well adopt her

I meant that Cara is too young, sorry

ayy its legs guy again!

no u

so is this some kind of mommy-daughter lesbian relationship?

Annie is a slut, Cara deserves much better

It looks as if Annie is forcing herself upon Cara. Fucking disgusting. I hope Cara is okay.

>when Annie grab that non-existent ass

youtu.be/0B6TKClPFQA

why is Annie so much more classier and fashionable than Cara?

Holy fuck Annie was like "k babe, I don't want to hold hands"

I know user. Why is Cara with someone like Annie? Cara is so cool and beautiful and Annie is... Annie

Except that she is not?

just look at the picture you posted, you walnut

she's 10x more fashionable

Cara just looks like she visits /fa/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTXJtrqq8ZA

Just wondering what makes you think Cara is cool? And hopefully you mean real cool as opposed to just comparing her to other vapid models. i.e "uhhh Cara doesn't talk dumb like your usual model"

fucking kek

what is this paedo saying to her daughter-fu, Sup Forums?

>"I'm going to eat that billion dollar pussy so good tonight. Do you hear me you little slut? You're gonna be fucking screaming by the time I'm done with you."

>what do you think the internet people think we are saying now?

nothing like the taste of ear-wax in social settings

hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhh
thanks for giving me the energy to fap user

>Not even having the energy to fap
Get yourself together user.