Kpop general

Other urls found in this thread:

onehallyu.com/topic/381256-cnetz-k-netz-rain-fire-upon-tiffany-after-japanese-flag-photo-incident/
youtube.com/watch?v=OmSrLm7IaaE
youtube.com/watch?v=wGdlMWKlNZA
youtube.com/watch?v=JHBhCokb86g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M76CbVfndT8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2wG8NCSQPI
dailymotion.com/video/x4iyt5b_aoa-oh-boy_music
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

onehallyu.com/topic/381256-cnetz-k-netz-rain-fire-upon-tiffany-after-japanese-flag-photo-incident/

Based Chinese

posting in the rong thread

IOI or WJSN?

What does it say?I don't want to go to OH

IOI still hasn't released a song I like

youtube.com/watch?v=OmSrLm7IaaE

SHINee World V September 2-4

Wonder how soon we'll be getting teasers

Im so tired of saving pictures

Wjsn is more interesting imo.

>still bulling chewy
we dropped those 2 bombs on the wrong country

where do I sign up to get kqts delivered to my bed like this

I hope the 9 girls form together to start the supergroup

>WJSN
literally who

>'I am sorry lil bro, but with all the family here for Christmas we have to share the room'
>'no don't be silly, its freezing tonight there's no way you're sleeping on the floor, you'll catch a cold. Now just hop in bed with me'
>'quit making this so awkward, its just cause everyone is gathered here for the holiday'
>'now come lay next to your big sister. . . I won't bite..''

Krystal and Victoria probably wanted to promote in China.
I know it has a story but there were so many things they over looked. They could have done something with the chickens in the cage and DO but they just left it as a cool shot.
I feel like I'm the only one who reports him too. I might as well give him something kpop related since he hates it so much but in a kpop thread.

You love it and you'll love Vector. I'm a Woollim shill now.

whatta man gets better each listen

and album bought

>How are you going to compare a scandal of a teenage girl holding a flag of her own country to a scandal of a Korean idol posting the damn rising sun flag?

the day nct dream debuts, probably.
seeing how sm is releasing teasers literally the same day a group makes a comeback

Both

end ur life

i like some of the songs from their first album. haven't listened to the second one though

[+7,251] So the sticks have the nerve to say that we have glass hearts? Double standard dogs
*Sticks is derogatory slang term used to refer to Koreans. During WWII, Japan gave Korean conscripts *sticks* (clubs) to beat the Chinese during Japanese occupation.

[+7,244] Yo, during the Zhou Ziyu (Tzuyu) incident, what were Korean netizens saying about us?

[+6,771] When the Park Bo-gum incident happened, they said Chinese people were exaggerating and overreacting, now it's their turn

[+6,315] it's time to look at our Korean friends, when it happens in their own country - it's intolerable, so when things happen in other countries, don't intervene and criticize our actions and words

[+4,470] Isn't this like the Korean version of the Zhou Ziyu incident? huanglianwx_org.gif Korean netizens are really double standard dogs

[+4,454] Sticks really think it's a good idea to gang up on a girl like this? To many people want to judge, be generous, doge_org.gif she has already apologized, what happened after Zhou whatever Yu (Tzuyu) apologized

[+3,458] So the 'Great Wall of China Incident' (Park Bo-gum) was a case of exaggeration and overreaction huh? You Kimchis are doing the same thing by shelling her, no? Double standards

[+3,396] So what right do the Korean netizens have to say that we have glass hearts?

[+3,262] I've disliked you ever since that video of you laughing while referencing the Sichuan earthquake was uploaded

[+3,198] (Zhou Ziyu, Great Wall incident, etc...) Korean Netizens had the nerve to say that we Chinese have glass hearts, South Korean internet users are the ones who have glass hearts and enjoy trashing others, typical double standard dogs

i keep thinking i know who my waifu is and then i fall in love with Park Chorong all over again

that'll be red velvet, not shinee

happy birthday bona~

interesting

what user said, I didn't like Whatta Man much at first but I like it better now. Still like WJSN better tho. What WJSN songs do you like, user?

same

[+2,884] I know she was pretty dumb to post something like this, but Koreans aren't being tolerant at all just like they were during the Zhou Ziyu incident, really stingy

[+2,172] The sticks are anxious, they had that gloating look to them when they were busy spitting at us online

[+2,011] Regardless of whether she had the intent or not, she was very ignorant

>not liking purest love

i know ill love vector and ill love whatever real name they actually get
i always forget that you dont actually like infinite all that much, i feel so alone im the only real woollim shill here

park chorong is a magical fairy

>red velvet comeback NEXT MONTH
i feel warm and fuzzy inside kpg

you guys should skip on this week's mucore

the lineup is horrible because all the p101 related acts are banned, and OMG is away for their concert

>IOI
>WJSN
>IBI

i wonder if her sponsor will give her a present

perfume > kpop

>[+7,244] Yo, during the Zhou Ziyu (Tzuyu) incident, what were Korean netizens saying about us?

wow, a half way self aware chink

what a rare specimen

I WILL PROTECT HER SMILE

youtube.com/watch?v=wGdlMWKlNZA

lol what did bogum do

>all produce 101 acts are banned
fucking pisses me off to no fucking end FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why did mucore ban them

yeah mucore bans acts for literally no reason, i think ladies code and laboum are banned too

just proving themselves they're the absolute worst music show

Perfume is kpop

youtube.com/watch?v=JHBhCokb86g

DELETE THIS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M76CbVfndT8

>Their heavy breathing in the last 3 seconds after slaying that choreo in one go.

did you watch this full user

this part was p sad

>*Sticks is derogatory slang term used to refer to Koreans. During WWII, Japan gave Korean conscripts *sticks* (clubs) to beat the Chinese during Japanese occupation.

lol how can based can one country be.

>MFW I posted this 2 days ago

nice upvotes theres still hope for Korea yet

I genuinely want Krystal to have a solo. The bad side of staying with SM is that she won't have a duet with Jessica. What a life.
The chicken thing was actually very strong I'm pretty sure that's illegal they should have edited it out. Ksoo's face was funny though.
But they probably just dismiss whatever you're saying don't you see it's pointless...

>i know ill love vector
That is correct. Also post Infinite so people will fall in love with it and exterminate the lizards

You're just in denial. Everyone knows that it's already Vector please accept it, don't fight and never post a lizard again

the same reason why they didn't let gugudan or DIA on, im guessing

>listening to prog while browsing korean girl pictures

waifus for this feel

IBI
youtube.com/watch?v=t2wG8NCSQPI

I'll take it since I don't want to say "Woollim Boys". Cube new groups is Pentagon, yet to debut. FNC are Honeyst and NEOZ (not sure if real name). JYP better still keep 6mix as a name.

I'm sure Woollim will give them a good name. All their grouos have good names. Tbough since Nell left, they should start with an N so NIT Cafe doesn't go to waste. One of the sasaeng who lives in there better ask one of them when they will debut.
I'm a JYP shill so you are alone.

>Korean netizens are really double standard dogs

wrecked

i watched the full episode

she is the greatest human being on the planet

don't be mean

do they really ban for no reason? that's retarded

are you seeing them live, user?

are you 12 years older than her user

did you know all sonamoo MVs were directed by zanybros?

me neither

no because they're not coming to fucking toronto for god knows what reason and im not willing to travel to jew york or shitcago just to see them

I'm 15 years older

well not an actual ban, but they don't let them appear on the show

what happend? Did she kill harabuji?

>bonafide

based canadian bro

did you get to see apink or whoever

Im done for today
The beginning of "One and only" from exo is shit.

>Korean netizens are really double standard dogs

woollims rookies are going to save me from whatever nct is doing so i know ill love them
>post Infinite
very tempting offer but im going to keep posting tao instead

>honeyst
im not over this name its so stupid kek
they'll make a new acronym instead of NIT once the new boygroup debuts since they need to include lovelyz too
i know you're a jyp shill

cutea

Sunmi?

so...

RV

Ice Cream Cake (EP) | March 17, 2015
=
The Velvet | March 17, 2016

The Red | September 9, 2015
=
??? | September 9, 2016

is September 9th the likely date for their comeback? hmm

why are some mvs louder than others

word, but Perfume loves Kpop

dailymotion.com/video/x4iyt5b_aoa-oh-boy_music

i love Nocchi introducing AoA

international fans find it really ridiculous how they keep just coming back to the US. if they will travel here, why not canada or australia? sorry canada perfume pal

your post made me laugh though because i'm traveling to their NYC and chicago shows and i've been calling them jew york and shitcago for weeks

September 11

people being careless about the quality

nice choice, fucker
she's actually my number one

Krystal will get a solo based on her popularity. Imagine her begging to have a song with Jessica or a song written by Jessica.
It probably is illegal but doesn't make it uncool for sure. D.O.'s creepy smile killed me. Suho needed more autotuned lines.
They don't get attention so along with reporting them, I give them a nice song. I'm helping.

im one year older so it still works

because they're mastered differently

how about september 11

that's not true

good choice as well, shes fine af

first the sewol and now the world trade center...

i love your tao posts user but if you ever want to post a sunggyu, i'd appreciate that too

Slug did 9/11

someone posted this today and it's the cutest thing I've seen all week
incidentally, the cutest thing I've seen last week was also luda

no shes crying because she is so overwhelmed by the sudden fame and worries that it might disappear in a flash + her thankfulness and regret towards her grandparents

RV confirmed for deepest lore

I thought you were going to like NCT Dream didn't you say you wanted NCT to be a normal cute pop group one day
Oh well, that's a shame. I saw some previews of Myungsoo wearing a straw hat it was cute but I'm sure that other Myungsoo poster will post it one day. At least I can see Kris in that pic. I guess I will be posting Infinite then

no lol the only asian pop i've seen live is big bang

i'm not really a kpop fan anymore and by the time we began to get groups performing here i was already over it

yeah it is ridiculous especially when kyary shitty shitty had a successful show here. i didn't go to see her because i can't stand her but i almost regret it because it seems like it was my only chance to see one of nakata's acts.

that exhibit or whatever perfume is having in jew york looks really cool, i really don't feel like travelling there tho

give sunmi more solos please jyp....

the first time I saw that I was so happy lol, I didn't expect Nocchi at all when I looked for AOA performances

ill post sunggyu for you

>worries that it might disappear in a flash
rip her

why does everyone memeify everything I say

yes it is

It was me, possibly.
Luda is the cutest.
She brightens my day.