You probably get a lot of threads like this but hey friends. I'm gonna kill myself tonight...

You probably get a lot of threads like this but hey friends. I'm gonna kill myself tonight. I'd like to listen to an album before I go.

I know people shit on Sup Forums all the time. I agree it's not great but I gotta say I really enjoyed going on this board. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEUS1yq_koU
youtube.com/watch?v=M6K_5XzA-34
youtube.com/watch?v=I5lgAUHVFC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

See you on the other side retard

Why would you kill yourself

How are you going to kill yourself?

You love attention, and you're killing yourself for attention too, though you don't want to it. Just admit you're like everyone else, and life will get better and you won't do dumb shit like posting about ending your life on Sup Forums.

Farewell, friend-o
I dunno, listen to some power electronics on your way out? Also, why are you killing yourself? I won't stop you but I'm genuinely curious.

You don't need an album. You need peace and detachment. If you really are going to go then let go, let go of all your sense spheres. Let go of everything that will attach you to this shit realm. Make sure your last thoughts are bound in peace lest you return again and again. Just let go if you really are going to do it.

*dont want to admit it

we are all part of the human condition friend-o and trying to challenge the fact only makes you miserable.

please don't kill yourself user

Think this way OP, if you dont have a life ending disease like cancer or anything, then why the suicidal thoughts?

think about all the great music you are missing out

Dont fucking kill yourself dude!!!! You're a great person. Please, reconsider. Think of all the adventures you have yet to enjoy!!!!! Just run away if you have to, hop a train, go explore the world at the very least.... Go and see what inspiration you can find out there. Dont do anything terrible man, please.... You're a great person with a lot to offer. Maybe this will inspire you because it has for me: youtube.com/watch?v=MEUS1yq_koU

trips dont lie

if you kys youre a literal retard. if youre ok with being a retard, i dont know. and no, youre not being clever or "misunderstood smart" when i say stupid, i mean objectively dumb.

friendly reminder that your body is constantly flickering between the physical and metaphysical world, at such a high vibration it seems to be continuous, but know that you are constantly dying and being created

the cells in your body have regenerated from old cells now gone, you are completely new, made of new material, constantly dying and constantly be created.

reminder there is only one moment, the moment, the pure moment of creation. dying is a myth

>implying there is any good music coming out
Maybe music will become good again in the 2020s but I doubt it

I always say that life is about completing yourself. If you are fed up with black metal then start listening to, I don't know, country! Doesn't matter if it's bad music. Just listen to it. There's always more to the world than you can get out of it.

But if you die your cells aren't being regenerated so it's different

Clarence Clarity - No Now

You can kill yourself when it ends.

(spoilers it loops. also it's so good you won't want to do it)

Make sure you listen to ALL of Bull Of Heaven's 260: lcm before you go. I implore you.

you the body vs the idea of you are not one in the same. the idea of you is eternal and part of the metaphysical realm, which the physical is secondary to

Sounds like made up hippie bullshit

you might escape this lifetime, but you're trapped, you'll just end up in another body soon enough.
not that you'll ever remember having an old one, but it's gonna suck anyway, maybe more, maybe less.

shit son. it's nice to know that there's always a way out if the going gets too rough though.

don't do it though.

??? Why do people believe in reincarnation? Like how did you come to that conclusion?

hippie bullshit as opposed to what? "reality" "science" "proof"? what is the "truth" you seek and how could you believe it?

Not necessarily new music being released but music from the past that you havent heard yet

also the 20s will be good, trust me.

this

I can be pretty far out sometimes, but that nigga doesn't even make sense

If you want to kill yourself, why not go hop on a train or plane somewhere and just start over somewhere else? if you fail and end up starving you can kill yourself then, no loss.

I'm just wondering if you have any reason to believe that. Like, what is the "metaphysical realm"?

stop reading so far into life and realize there's cool ass rivers and planets and a new frank album soon

why are you killing yourself?
is it because of the replies in this thread?

the metaphysical is the dimension of pure mind. our perceived reality is projected from mind through a cosmic negative onto a 3D positive simulation which our senses tell us is real. nothing exists in the universe but mind. every aspect of creation is mind. every aspect of creation is therefore connected to every other aspect of creation.

singularity duuuuuuude

partially quantum physics, partially philosophy (aka "pseudo science")

the belief of the big nothing, that our brains don't generate consciousness, it recieves it. and our reality is our brain trying to make sense of it through comparing one memory of experience to another memory of experience,

that we're just that.

and that the only thing that separates us as people (we're one, we are the same consciousness) is the fact that we're born with brains, and in those brains are memories, different memories.

human babies are born with a clear memory. they're all still a part of the godhead.

how this all really works, nobody knows, as I said, it's partially quantum physics, partially "new age hippie bullshit".

existentialism, basically... correct me if I'm wrong.

play ny no wave various artists and you will just groove and not want to yourself even though u really wont anyways lol all life is meangingless so just be happy because no matter what you do it doesnt matter lol enjoy your life you big dumb idiot :^) this album is real good and Im high as fuck so have a nice night op and other anons out there lol jk.... not really joking lol have a nice night you lot of idiots !:^})

youtube.com/watch?v=M6K_5XzA-34

Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space

Don't do it, user
Suicide is for faggots

this.

this

don't go out neurotic and miserable.
It's a tough choice, but if you make it do it with a clear head. If you feel like you need to inspire yourself into hopelessness than stop right now, sleep it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5lgAUHVFC4

I'm going to sink myself

I'm not OP, but thanks for sharing that video, I really, really needed it.

Don't do it.
We're insignificant specs on a clump of dirt hurtling through nothingness at ridiculous speeds.
We are nothing to the universe. Our entire planet could just disappear one day and it would be like nothing ever changed.
There is no inherent meaning to life. We have no purpose being here. And so if there isn't a reason why we're here then why live?

Because we make our own reasons.

We have so little time here. Even in the span of human history we have no time at all. It will go by very quickly if you waste it doing something you hate, even quicker if you intentionally cut it short. Since the time we have is so limited, we need to make the best of it. We need to find our own meaning out of life. Depression gets in the way of this. You need to find help as soon as possible. I regret every moment I didn't get help for because I was wasting the time I had. I was suicidal at one point, and god am I glad I didn't do it now. I have so little time to be doing the things I love already, I don't want to have any less because I was too busy wallowing in depression. And even if for some reason you just can't find anything that makes you feel like you have purpose, think about how little time everyone else has too. Try to make everyone else's time just a bit better and you can help everyone else make the most of their time. The world would be a lot better of a place if we all just thought about how much time we really have and how we can make the time of others better.

So the way I see it you have two options here. You can die knowing that even if you don't matter, at least you enjoyed the little time you had, or maybe you made the time someone else had better. Or you can end it now and lose the chance to ever make the most of your time.

We all have so little time. Don't make it even less. Things will get better if you try to make them better.