twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's been discussed to death

so was j dilla

really dude?

grow up

Why did he die of AIDS? He wasn't even gay

because it's not the 80s anymore, retard

mediocre besides a few tracks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAsNON4SN0&feature=youtu.be this one's amazing.

AIDS is still faggot plague though

I didn't get it my first listen. Once I became familiar with the songs and understood where one song ended and another began, that's when I really started to love it. Favorite tracks are:

Mash
Stop!
Time: The Donut of the Heart
Lightworks
Don't Cry
Anti-American Graffiti
Gobstopper
Last Donut of the Night
Welcome to the Show

i hope you die of aids

Dude why I always was nice to you why are you such a rude creature

>listening to nigger noise
Can't let you do that Star Fox

Honestly this album has kinda found a new way to possibly appreciate music in terms of what one would listen to as a whole.

Individually, the tracks may not honestly be that great. None of the samples have been heavily manipulated, sounding very similar to the original source.

That being said, when listened to from beginning to end, the concept of the album changes completely. It turns into a collage of different moments/sounds but as sort of a memory of someone or something rather than the usual stuff one may find in the sound collage genre or something. Moving from one track to another at that point becomes no different than moving from one block/section of a long Bach track to another. Each track being rather short only further helps with the whole "it's supposed to be one cohesive whole" idea it seems to be doing.

I often wonder because of this very reason if the people who dislike it would think differently if instead of several little tracks it was just one long track.

J Dilla's Donuts by Jordan Ferguson, pretty cool read about the album

Was a good plunderphonics. Was his other albums as good as this?

DO DO DO DO DO DO

Not really. But he has produced some great albums. Slum Village - Fantastic Vol 2, Common - LW4C, Jaylib - Champion Sound and a couple more slipping my mind

triggered

My favorite songs off of it are One For Ghost and Two Can Win - if you want other good stuff try Vanilla - Soft Focus.

Just ordered the 45s box set a few days ago.

u-love is GOAT tbqh senpai

u-love is pretty good

nice rec, thx

>Bach
>track
Retard

REEEEEEEEEEEE