rip

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
Mega Man 2 > Megaman X

It's only temporary, send me recs anyways

It's been over a month since Sine Nomine requested deletion of his account yet he's still here. It's just a gimmick for more page views.

>Rates 8 pages of feature films in 1 day
Guys he's not a fakerater I swear!

>Avant-folk that's not Japanese

Is Esichio an absolute madman?

idk, but here's a good album:
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/natriums/epileg/

pizzaboxsociety.bandcamp.com/album/epileg

Yes he's based as fuck now and he doesn't even use Sup Forums. Comes to show that droning if done properly can lead to you becoming a successful RYMer.

>avant-folk that's not black

He made AntiWarhol's compatibility list his bitch. He dabbed on it. He's a god.

Official absolute madman rankings:
1. Esichio
2. Sal
3. hladik
4. Shamepai
5. sodr2

hladik shoud be higher for inventing the "don't make me dab on a bitch" meme

what did esichio do

he done clicked them stars alotta times

He made AntiWarhol's compatibility list his bitch and then the absolute madman dabbed on it!

false, madman iloveyou invented that while pretending to be gene

Don't make me dab on this biznitch...!

rateyourmusic.com/~twinfantasy

How do I land an avant-trans qt, lads?

False, gene invented it when he still had his tripcode

iloveyou was the madmam who viralized it though

dab on them

>23 year old non-binary trans girl
(she/her they/them)

what did you mean by this

iloveyou trying to steal gene's meme and claim his spotlight. Sad!

Who in here likes to eat Krabby Patties?

WTF this literally sounds like a question SpongeBob and Patrick would make together after spending all day at the Krusty Krab.

what else do you expect from a pyro main

Don't make me dab on iloveyou's profile pictures...

sonemic when

>tfw you will never dab on hbb

April 2016

you can try to dab on her compatibility list, at least

Why do admins vote "Approve" on submissions but then not actually submit the update to the database?

Just finished a thick, creamey dab on iloveyou's profile pictures, ask me anything

They're there for artistic intent, not for socially retarded recluses like you to dab off to. Read a book.

What book should I read?

>Dabbing to Takashi Mizutani

Was Mizutani the ORIGINAL avant-trap?

The Society of the Spectacle

wtf I love morton feldman's second string quartet now

off the ambien
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax

these threads are garbage. people who come out of nowhere and slander other users are pigs.

Just finished a thick, creamey dab to some 80's jpop idols, ask me anything.

wtf I hate these threads now

>tfw you will never dab on daisiesfree

Came here to say this.

Dab on 'em

>tfw Sharifi won't give you a rymjob

Music for this feel?

Came here to say this.

Li Xianglan

these threads are garbage. people who come out of nowhere and slander other users are pigs.

these threads are garbage. people who come out of nowhere and dab on other bitches are pigs.

yup. was just about to post this.

Came here to say this.

I took a look at every single account in this thread and I don't give a shit about any single one of them. Life is miserable and lonely, fuck the miserable arrogant human who thinks that he has a special place in the cosmos, that somehow the universe without him would somehow be a travesty. Fuck the fool who thinks that the universe couldn't go on without his individual, unique characteristics, memories, personality, and body and mind. You will die and your soul will go out like a light bulb, it will go out like a shorted fuse. You pathetic pieces of shit who turn to beliefs are disgusting to me. This whole world is disgusting, filled with confused cowards and ignorance. No one really gives a fuck about you besides perhaps your own family.

These threads are still garbage, I'm leaving and going back to /daily/, an actual quality general with top quality music discussion, good banter and funny but non offensive memes.

yup. was just about to post this.

redtube me on mixing redbull with your avant-liquor while getting blueballed by daisiesfree.

Pathetic losers who got dabbed on

Was literally just about to post this.

Epic... simply epic

wdhmbt?

Great ball me on butterfree

Sure is a lot of embryo's posting here today.

rateyourmusic.com/~marshmallowc

Pokeball me on Polywarhol

Lads...

Lads...
This thread is shit

dab me on bitchesfree

>My dicks huge cause I'm Mr Big Skizza, your dick is tiny cause you have bad genetics and it's not your fault whatsoever.

Wdhmbt?

butterball me on dabfree daisies

I know exactly who you are

wdhmbt?

This is a board for serious musical discussion, we don't talk about meme rap here.

HELLGANG MUSIC

MOZZY

youtube.com/watch?v=znn6V_UUJjM

Came here to say this.

I cant stop listening to rape music

redbull me on when I can dab to sonemic

April 2016

Bread and butter me on this dab

stop

sharifi is a crazed alcoholic spiralling out of control, stop supporting this madman. "sonemic" is a sham

When the dab is dank af...

source?

Stop putting Sonemic in the titles of these threads! Stop trying to make Sonemic happen, it isn't going to happen!

This is my pupe account

Anyone else miss radiodab?

go to bed jeremy

>ctrl+f "dab"
>23 results

what did iloveyou mean by this

it's radiodad, when he finds a new meme he spams it nonstop

what's his endgame?

mods please delete this fucking thread

Was just about to post this.

what did you mean by this?

which one binch

Please keep your insults and capital letters to yourself. I've known "much about the genre," and in fact have been obsessed with it, for around a decade longer than you have. As for which of us is "foolish," you "don't seem to understand that" other users can decide that based on our collections, reviews, concerts, etc. This album is the polar opposite of true indie rock as it was painstakingly formed/defined/chronicled/played/canonized/debated in the '90s and late '80s, just as the xx are the polar opposite of true post-punk. It's not my fault that young people today incorrectly think everything is, or is influenced by, indie rock or post-punk. They do that in order to feel like their favorite new bands are part of some historic continuum. Just look at the ages of the people who voted for this as indie rock. Not all rock bands on indie labels are "indie rock" with a capital I and capital R. Not by a long shot. Fang Island is spazzy, jokey metallic rock with typical Pitchfork-mandated Beach Boys wannabe vocals, some mathy pentatonic riffs, plus some synth for irony value.

habbening time?

wdhmbt