Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metalcore_bands
youtube.com/watch?v=i5elyAwPSH0
escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/01/29/dj-paul-and-juicy-j-sample-list-ii/
youtube.com/watch?v=tzfR_YstvxA
youtu.be/tzfR_YstvxA
youtube.com/watch?v=dgHNmSEeWgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recommend me some more bands like pic related.
>inb4 converge

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metalcore_bands
Any one should do since they all sound the same

Except the fact that TDEP are nothing like the average core band.

ITS GON BE LIT

xth for Varg

What are some /aesthetic/ metal shirts to wear in public?

I feel this way about merch in general. I want to get some hip hop shirts, but I want something that will match with shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5elyAwPSH0

sunbather if you also like taking it in the pooper
yeah, sure thing

>implying mathcore is metalcore
>implying TDEP aren't one of the best bands in their respective genre
>implying Greg Puciato doesn't have a god tier voice
I tried to contribute to you dickheads but that still doesn't work. May as well continue posting core bands.

car bomb is the best mathcore band
new album when

bathory - bathory

Thanks for the rec. I'll check them out.

>they don't like my shitty baseless high school tier taste in music
>better keep spamming one-off entry level YouTube links
>that'll show them!

A E S T H E T I C

darkthrone logo on front / true norwegian black metal on back

>bathory - bathory

shit yeah, that looks nice

I prefer white shirts though tbqh, know any blackmetal logos/arts that would look good on a light shirt?

TDEP are pretty respected in their genre. You're shit posting is pretty lacklustre btw.

I already know you're seething.

>true norwegian black metal

I really like pic related desu

That is nice. I like this one too.

Reposting because i may or may not be retarded and may or may not have forgotten to refresh and check the last thread before posting

Anyways, all shitty memes aside, What do you guys think aoty will actually end up being?

So far I'm thinking Metsutan will be it for me, Whispered just nailed that album so well

That being said, there have been a ton of contenders and i'm not fully decided yet- The Fall of Hearts, Akroasis, Ghostlights, Gravenous Hour, and Grey Heavens are all pretty strong contenders, and i still have new inquisition, theocracy, allegaeon, and townsend to look forward to.

generally seems like a pretty good year for metal

Why do moonrunes make everything look so good?

>pretty respected in their genre
Which is metalcore
They're not respected here in a metal forum, cunt

does anybody besides edgelords wear emperor shirts these days?

it's the aesthetic, user.

Mathcore is metal. I don't know why you're getting so hostile. I asked a legitimate question, and asked for recommendations to further explore my taste, and you come back with this garbage response. Why even bother.

filosofem

nope
>t. edgelord

DJ Paul's current merch is pretty nice

I really want that old 666 hat tho

exotic symbols beyond the threshold of our comprehensibility that we know represent things but can't decipher

>don't like how some shirts have track listings on the back
>4 years later
>glorious epic mane long enough to cover track listing

Where do you look for hip hop merch? Hook a brother up?

Cradle of Filth had TONS of edgy shirts in the 90's and early 00's.

leave the hall

>having long greasy hair and being a metal fan
Could you be anymore of a cliched faggot?

this. if you're kvlt enough, that is.

>implying my long hair is greasy

lul kid, I shampoo it thoroughly once a day.

I don't really know that much desu
Just look at merch from your favorite artists mang

Thanks anyway man.

could you fuck off?

>being this much of a third world shitter you can't even afford shampoo
I get manicures after I play gigs when my finger nails bleed, does that trigger you too?

Nigga shampooing your hair that often is terrible for it.
Do it every other day but use conditioner ever day.

>washing your hair every day
>being a metal fan and having long hair
Why even fit the stereotype? It's just embarrassing as fuck tbqfh.

Not an option, I can't handle the greasy feeling. Have to wash it every 24 hours minimum.

>It's just embarrassing as fuck tbqfh.
somebody's insecure

Just bought this, cool shirt?

You don't need to condition every day either. Just wash and condition once every other day. Max I can go is about 4 days before my hair starts to get pretty bad. It's short as fuck though so I can get away with it.
Your hair is greasy because you wash it every single day. Your body produces more sebum the more often you wash it. You have to give it time to adjust.

>not wearing $60 meme shirts

There's literally nothing wrong with manicures and pedicures tho. Having health hands and feet is a must.

Plus my feet hurt like hell if I don't scrape dead skin off and smooth out callous'.

My hands are covered in calluses because I lift weights every day. At least they're not getting ripped up now.

>imblyign

>Your hair is greasy because you wash it every single day. Your body produces more sebum the more often you wash it. You have to give it time to adjust.

Actually I'm aware of this, but it's a vicious cycle I can't escape. It's like a drug addiction. I can't tolerate going more than 24 hours without a good solid shower so I can never let my sebaceous glands have a rest.

This guy knows what's up.

My entire live I've took extremely hot showers and shampoo'd sometimes twice a day and have always had dry, frizzy ends.
Coworker told me to cut that shit out and since then my hair feels so much better. So much easier to comb and I don't get nearly as greasy.

Move aside, plebs

You have to. It's not like a caffeine addiction. Give your hair 4-6 weeks and it will adjust. Besides, it's a waste of money, and not good to wash your scalp in all that chemical shit every day.
Shit, I only wash my hair maybe 2-3 times a week and it still gets the dry ends. I sometimes wonder if I should just condition or something. There has to be an alternative. I tried the natural "no poo method" but it was not worth it at all.

Front

Back

A lot more aesthetic without a logo

It is though. I shower every day around 5PM and by 12PM the next day I feel like dog shit. Just greasy and dirty and clammy. It's not just my hair but the scalp and face mostly which I can't handle being dirty.

I will try to muster up the fortitude to ease up on the washing soon. How often to you wash your face with soap? I've literally forgotten what a normal showering routine is like these days.

It's only going to get worse if you keep going down this route. Might as well shit shave your head now and get it over with.

what tool wears a dore engraving tho

>wanna buy this and wear it
>afraid some kike will sick the ADL on me because it says "holocaust"

I don't wash my face with soap. Soap dries out your skin. I just wet a face cloth and slowly clean my face with the cloth. I ring it out and let it dry. I use body wash most of the time to wash myself.

You really should ease up on the hair washing though.

Just* not shit
what the fuck is with me tonight?

Lel I can imagine some meme rapper like bones wearing these tacky shirts

>meme rapper
dropped

fuck alright

tomorrow I won't wash my hair with shampoo or face with soap

going to be hard to tolerate having a greasy face once I get out of the shower but oh well. gotta make a change some time

>not wearing a dore engraving

Come on, I can definitely see Yung Leans faggot ass rockin pic related

juicy j actually sampled cradle of filth in a song

He also set up a scholarship for phat ass black women's tuition to be paid via a twerking contest

Good luck mate. You can do it.

Kek
2 songs actually
escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/01/29/dj-paul-and-juicy-j-sample-list-ii/

Recommend me something punchy, aggressive and fast, with clean vocals.

Be honest lads, would you wear a Virgin Killer T-shirt?

Post some actually good bonus tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=tzfR_YstvxA

>“Buck Gangsta Beat” samples Linkin Park “Paper Cut”

atomkraft - future warriors
avenger - blood sports
jaguar - power games
satan - court in the act

yeah he's actually somewhat into metal, sampled a metallica track on koopsta knicca - da devil's playground too

enforcer

Thanks!

I'll never know why they cut this song. That tremolo riff is beautiful.
youtu.be/tzfR_YstvxA

How about MC Ride wearing a Revenge shirt? Is that meme enough for you?

>tfw I ordered a mcdouble with no onions
>they put them on anyway

Metal for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=dgHNmSEeWgs

I'm enjoying this a lot, thanks.

When & Why did /metal/ become so shitty?
I've had a 6 month long break from these threads and they've gone to shit. You can't discuss anything without being called a fag anymore.

Why is /metal/'s taste the equivalent of a facebook group for old, dirty geezers and highschoolers nowadays?

Did we do that? Is it because of our countless ironic shitposts about power metal? Did we attract people that actually believed in that shit and they took /metal/ over?

Damn, guys. Is it your tastes that change completely every few months or does the board simply repopulate?

>I'm one of the smart ones :^)

Actually I'm one of the biggest shitposters here

>intentionally ruining threads
kys

My ratio is 2 recs to 15 shitposts

That's why I wrote I'm feeling guilty for countless shitposting and pretenting to like greasy, cringeworthy shit.

Your ratio should be 1:1 recs faggot.

Thoughts on this record?

9 more to go ;^)