Opinions on this album?

Albarn's best work

literal shit

Best pop album of the decade so far imo

To Binge is absolutely brilliant, should've been the album closer.

> tfw pirate ship is the closer and it is fucking annoying

demon days is superior

I liked Pirate Jet and thought it was a good closer, my main problem was that it felt like a letdown after The Cloud of Unknowing seemed like the build up to something epic that wasn't there.

17 year old ledditor music

i like it
melancholy hill is really nice

No, 17 yo music is Sup Forumscore.
This is 13-and-wearing-graphic-teescore

Superb. I can never decide between this and Demon Days.

Best tracks are Empire Ants, Stylo and Rhinestone Eyes. Hyped for LP4 (I don't count The Fall with the studio releases).

So which one is better, Gorillaz or Blur ?

>So which one is better, horse shit or dog shit?

Insufferable bitter contrarian tryhards

Demon Days is better but Plastic Beach is still breddy gud.

Blur

Gorillaz. But I never really gave Blur a real try. What's their best album? I listened to Parklife once and thought it was ok

I was a true Blurniac once, for me, 13 is their best album, it's Albarn's heart in music, but.. Self Titled is fine if you like the rapid beat that has in Song Two

Higher highs than Demon Days but lower lows. Empire Ants is god tier.

This. Plastic Beach has some amazing songs, but Demon Days is a consistently great album.
Also their self titled is pretty good

Really great, but maybe lacking the core unifying type of idea Demon Days had. It's sporadic sound works, but is short of being a masterpiece.

you can literally divide the opinions here into those that read pitchfork taking it as fact, and those who have half an idea of how to listen to music on their own.

also i still don't get the demon days love.

sure it is pretty decent, but people who say it is better than the selftitled are just trolling, right?

I hoper they are, I hate Lemon Gays

>Lemon Gays
trying a bit too much, don't you think?

Sounds much much less gorillaz more albarn solo projoects. Only 4, 5, 6, 10, 12 track have that "gorillaz sound" which are great but the overs is out or regular cameo and could be pretty much ignored.

Self titled is my favorite

probably my favourite gorillaz album

blur