Marina and the Diamonds or Charli XCX?

Which one is better music wise?

Very different styles, hard to compare

That said, Marina is more of a musician and composer than Charli is. The former puts way more effort into her work so I would go with her over Charli. Charli just writes kind of generic lyrics and is not a particularly amazing or distinctive vocalist

Now all THAT said, I actually hate both of their music

I like Charli better. I don't have an explanation for that. Just putting in my vote.

>Marina
Old,Ugly with a failed Career
>Charli
Young,Hot has great music

>I find artists attractive so they are good

Both are pop artists primarily aimed at young girls

Word on the boards is that marina doesn't shave her armpits, so automatically charles wins

Charli isn't aimed at little girls, and if you would have heard any of her songs exept the really popular ones you would know that.

guessing you're another one of those faggots who believe that any artist that is somewhat attractive makes shit music and everyone that enjoys said music is a waifufag and only cares about the artists' looks.

I don't fucking care about aiming nigga I like bitches singing in my ear you know ahm sayin?

neither.
Melanie Martinez

i want to fuck charli

Charli, Vroom Vroom is EOTY, no one shares about cheap greek Charli anymore

Fuck off, no one cares about cheap Mexican Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Charli is a master of deep throat drool gagging tactics, she can gobble 12inch Mandingo cocks with ease, I'd put it in her asshole with no hesitation.

With that being said, Marina takes my vote, she's brilliant

Charli looks so disgusted, like Marina is forcing her to take a pic with her. Probably yet another of her failed attempts to connect with fellow kids. I'm glad she's dead. She was cringy af.

This desu

Charli without a doubt

>Old, Ugly
kys

>not knowing that Marina is the supreme master first class female pop artist

this post is cringy af

> he actually thinks this is hot

Top kek

this post is cringy af