It final happend Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.zippyshare.com/v/sYuxbm4y/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mbmxn11u19Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shiroyama > all.

awful band, kys

Yeah, shiroyama sounds so epic

Excited. My stuff gets here saturday. Liked what I heard online - even Blood of Bannockburn grew on me after a while.

I'm not going to lie, the two cover songs are pretty dope.

this

MEGA where

>shiroyama

Meh, it's alright.

Good ones are Last Stand, Blood of Bannockburn, Lost battalion and Winged Hussars(too much synth though)

Really wished Sparta had been better.

Kind of dissapointed flim flam. Maybe I'll grow into it.

www1.zippyshare.com/v/sYuxbm4y/file.html

Just google for the torrent

Also, that background voice on All guns blazing is terrible, is that just Rob's voice mixed in? Would have loved to hear this in Jokke's voice only.

Thanks

AND THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

Shiroyama > Last Battle > Last Stand > Rorke's drift > Blood of Bannockburn > Winged Hussars > Hill 3234 > Diary of an unkown soldier > Lost battalion > Sparta

Pretty good album, all around. Not sure if it's as solid as Art of War, but I like it.

You all need to be fucking shot. I am literally ashamed to share a website with mouthbreathers like these. I always knew board was clueless but fucking hell

How about you stop being a little shit instead

Found the Turkroach

actually this

youtube.com/watch?v=mbmxn11u19Y Best one of the album

Last battle and Last Stand are gold

hmmm really fires up my neurons

The Camouflage cover is suprisingly good. I really enjoy Winged Hussars, Shiroyama, The Last Stand, Rorke's Drift, The Lost Battalion and Sparta. Great album overall!

Is this memery? do you guys actually like this LARP-core?

No, and we all wish we had such exquisite taste as you, my gentlesir.

I went through a phase of me loving this band, for some reason.

All their songs sound the same. They haven't progressed in style since they started. IMO, probably because they know they suck and this is the only thing that works for them, because stupid Poles will buy anything that mentions them.

Hill 3234 > Sparta > Shiroyama > Rorke's Drift > The Last Battle > ~The Last Stand > Last Dying Breath > Winged Hussars >> Blood On Bannockburn > The Lost Battalion.

Overall, 7/10 album

Man, you really deserve the internets after that one! xD