youtube.com/watch?v=qsPN4wE1IPk
instiz.net/pt/4013187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jessica posts the "i love seoul" filter on snapchat
lmao

Early take action

>waiting around for five minutes for someone to make the last post

bit pointless

You go to a girl's house and when you enter her bedroom, you see posters of male kpop all over her walls. What do you think about her??

is using a geofilter funny now?

>everyone except yeoreum spelled rihanna wrong
lol

:3

mimi tho

>didn't post mimi

HWI
PARAM
*moan*

Do a 360 and walk away.

Hey, you!
Get off my cloud!
You don't know me and you don't know my style.

I don't have her on my phone
I thought I'd at least tho her

i would worship the ground that she walks on

non early non nugu thread

if this thread was deleted your thread would also be early

nice quints

flu in the summer
feels shit man

Only polymaths with a 180-point IQ can truly *get* Crayon Pop.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVb9MdeLRRc

Quiero criar coño de Somi

Another two utterly retarded, attention-whoring OPs.
Well done, you stupid fuckfaces.
Because of asscunts like you /kpg/ is basically dead right now.

time to OD in vitamin C mang

our girls

CLC ex-leader?

I showed some pictures of Big Bang and Girls' Generation to my mom and asked which one is the most attractive.

She think Daesung is the most handsome (because he looks the most normal I guess). My mom thought G-dragon was a girl at first. She was a bit shocked to hear that they are reaching their 30's.

My mom thinks Seohyun is the best looking SNSD member. Jessica the second and then Yuri. She thought Sunny was like 12 in this pic and she mentioned that they all looked a bit too skinny

Happy 10 year Big Bang anniversary guys!

yees

she really likes Super Junior

Article: "I love Seoul" Jessica shares her cute smile on SNS

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+669, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The timing is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tiffany's loss

2. [+606, -29] She's a fox ㅋ

3. [+579, -15] Kyah, the shade~~

4. [+79, -6] The timing of the shade ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+76, -10] If Jessica is this open about dissing Tiffany, the must've had a huge fight before she left

6. [+76, -7] I don't know if Jessica did this on purpose but the timing of it is just a KO for Tiffany... amazing

7. [+67, -8] This looks like shade for a certain someone ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+61, -9] Amazing in all senses of the word. Screw friendship, screw loyalty

9. [+57, -9] It's as if she's purposely trying to show that she's different from a certain someone ㅋ even used the same Snapchat platform ^^

10. [+53, -12] Whatever the case, Tiffany has become a wall in terms of how disliked she is so Jessica won out in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My wife on the right

Bases Sica fucking SLAYING

>Gooks like Jessica now

lmfao based

She never shit on their country during liberation day week.

Nationalism > Corporativism

If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain.

Why are other girl groups such HUGE FLAMING PUSSY FAGGOTS?

T-ara got the worst scandal in all of kpop and they're still active every year regardless of the LANDWHALE CHEESE-GRATER FACED netizens who hate them.

Meanwhile, other groups cower like huge stinky pussy faggots.

2NE1 - fucking nothing since the scandal
Girl's Day - fucking nothing since the scandal
AOA - fucking nothing since the scandal
SNSD - THE BIGGEST FUCKING GROUP IN KPOP, stepping on tippytoes after the scandal that only affected a SINGLE MEMBER of their group

Why is this? T-ara got their biggest CFs since the scandal. Why won't the other groups man the fuck up? Only IU is this based.

Omo our puffy hime....

Who cares about tiffany, she didn't slayed the final boss of snsd, the real ennemy

because other groups don't wanna whore themselves out to dirty old smelly rich chinks I guess

slug thread BTHO

>AOA - fucking nothing since the scandal
What are you on about? They are still active, just not as active. They even released two videos recently.

>You will never make Momo feel alive with pleasure

>What are you on about? They are still active, just not as active. They even released two videos recently.
Japan comebacks don't count

delete these two posts
if you're going to post that series of pictures of mina, please do not point out that she has big puffy nipples underneath her top. it is lewd n rude. thank you

Yet'

jessica being sly as per usual

NICE
BIG
PUFFY
NIPPLES

>1. [+669, -17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The timing is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tiffany's loss
wow........................that's really......................fucking........................insightful.....................

Bunny please....

instagram.com/p/BJS5sY1DAJO/

>hyejeong is beautiful again
whoa

Of course they do, but neither were Japanese.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMfbBzB_uAs
youtube.com/watch?v=qsPN4wE1IPk

>tfw you will never worship hime-sama's puffy nipples

Why am I even alive?

wtf i still love dongdong now

I will tho

boy, you're 100% newfag, aren't you?

The Luv Me one was a secret video posted only for the elvis fanclub
the other was just a behind the scenes of the Good Luck shoot despite it being taped as early as April

They aren't active at all right now and they are merely just testing the waters to see if AOA is still hated

sweet sexy music
sweet sexy kei~

Are you familiar with the concept of exile? You should look into it

AOA needs to reflect until at least 2018

They're still videos since the scandal.

Do you think Luda would let me suck on her eye slugs?

i'm sorry uzzubros
i listened to the secret only 4 times yesterday

forgive me

Gooks have actually stopped hating AOA now since Jimin was seen reading a history book on a plane and FNC hired a history teacher.

omo...
but no

instiz.net/pt/4013187

Court has found that Seo Jisoo is innocent. "A" was acquitted of accusations regarding the spread of rumours with "B" and "C". The lawsuits involving "B" and "C" are still ongoing. The court failed find any evidence that "A" worked with "B" and "C" to spread the rumours regarding Jisoo. "A" was penalized for the spread of rumours. In addition, Woollim made a settlement with "A" with an agreement to not spread rumours any further but "A" did so, and Woollim sued "A" for defamation. "A" is still guilty of spreading rumours.

Yeonjung and 12 sticks.

and also thanks to fnc having hired a hacker to post a bunch of pro-japanese content on her snapchat and IG on korean independence day

They went almost entirely silent after Good Luck ended promotions early and went to Japan
One of the videos was a private video for the "Elvises"
The other was posted just last week when the hate started dying down

You aren't proving shit because there still was 2+ months of "reflection" and inactivity

Hime-sama please....

>reflect
This word is the best argument in favor of a gook holocaust

tiffany has made it safe for aoa to go back on sns

>gooks care about apologies and reflection
That would be a new one, it always goes unnoticed by the public

yeonjung is not fat

>Believing Netizenbuzz articles
You are retarded
I talk to koreans all the time in a group chat and they are still somewhat hated considering they didn't just fuck with the history of Korea, they also fucked with Twice's show wins and also Seventeen's show wins

user said they had done nothing since the scandal. user was wrong.

word! Netizenbuzz articles don't matter
am i r-right guys

If GD or IU killed someone on live television, how much reflecting do you think they'd need to do?

Those two can do no wrong.

at least like 3 months in prison. hell daesung didn't have to do any

>Are these netizen comments representative of all of Korea?
>Definitely not. These are the voices and opinions that drive the Korean entertainment industry and its media. Netizens play a bigger role in the decisions that are made in this industry than probably any other industry in the world and have an extreme amount of control in the decision making processes of companies and their artists.Netizens have a cause and effect relationship with the media. They cause it, the media effects it: it being the industry.
>Are these voices reasonable? Most often not. But the Koreans that don't care or aren't commenting aren't the ones impacting the industry, so while it's true that these comments don't necessarily represent the majority opinion of all of Korea, that doesn't mean they should be dismissed.
>Companies will actually pay out people to write positive comments on articles about their stars to manufacture a "positive image"... They are often caught because they will just copy and paste the same positive replies onto articles from Naver, Nate, and Daum.

I just want to say you are dumb as shit

Wordito

*you are all dumb as shit

dr. kim botched up her new nose

>meetings with a ÷ divison sign
HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING
SHES AT A MEETING TO "DIVIDE" SNSD
DIVIDE MEANING OUT WITH ALL THE SHITTY MEMBERS LIKE TIFFANY AND IN WITH JESSICA AGAIN
ARE YOU GUYS READY TO WITNESS THE NEW ERA OF KPOP GETTING ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED BY SOSHI AGAIN????

>a half assed, insincere disclaimer is all it takes for newshits to respect you as a source

amazing

that's the t-mobile logo idiot,in case you didn't take not of the phone she's using

what did you do for bona day

>if nb wrote it means it's true
It goes both ways retard, there's still dozen of careers rotting away after the knetz chew them

>phone carrier
>owning a math sign
>iphones exclusive on t mobile

baited this exact response

fast up and down movements

I had myself a boner day
Heheh